Why did Tony get so annoyed with Paulie?

Why did Tony get so annoyed with Paulie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEfTtOQbCLo
youtube.com/watch?v=KoVURsdT5Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=2GCQnTPF4_o
youtube.com/watch?v=a0IxA8QGc8g
youtube.com/watch?v=kDxhBR2Tmes
youtube.com/watch?v=8iBk_SX4PJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>unfunny jokes
>constantly talks bullshit
>makes him look stupid in front of other mobsters
>constantly pulls bullshit with chris
>talked to johnny sack behind tonys back

I unironically like this show

He's a little quirky

>unironically
Shut the fuck up faggot

WATCH IT OP

Tony has a low tolerance for any irritation

HEH HEH

this tb.h

the guy was like a fucking annoying retarded little brother

I thought he was funny.

WATCH IT user

for you oberserving it, but from tonys point he is annoying as fuck.

but, paulie is reliable and makes good money.

>20 years older
>little brother

Do you remember your first blowjob, OP? How long did it take the guy to cum?

nothing to do with it

Paulie was getting old and Tony was shit both as a person and boss.

HEH HEH

Go tie your shoes and eat.

This.

Most psychopaths and sociopaths have an extremely low tolerance for any sort of irritation or inconvenience.
Paulie's great, but you can see how he might be annoying to Tony sometimes.

>remembah pearl harbour

He was wanting Paulie to admit to telling Johnny about that joke so he could kill him. Using that to justify killing him because he thinks could blab stuff he doesn't want people to know about.

Tony was uneducated but extremely smart. Paulie was a dim wit.
He sees in Paulie what he may have become if not for his intelligence.

Almost as soon as I stuck my dick in his mouth

>Not as reliable as Sil
>Constantly antagonizes other Captains.
>Fucks with Chris, causing Tony a lot of headaches.
>Keeps bitching about his personal problems with his mom

Paulie was a fine gangster, but had his issues.

Wrong person to reply to
I never had the makings of a varsity poster

Because "remember the time" is the lowest form of conversation.

>That era in season 3 or 4 where Sil starts becoming unreliable
>Tony has to take him aside and reaffirm the fact that Sil is the only person Tony genuinely trusts
>Sil has that devious little brother looks in his eyes the whole time

This show is next level

this. also he stole Tony's painting with pie-o-my

Why are you such a fucking queer user?

Tony realised this wasn't a negative. did you even watch the show?

youtube.com/watch?v=dEfTtOQbCLo

He reminded him of his father and constantly brought up Johnny soprano and the "good old days". Just look at the episode, remember when and the rest of s6, tony hated his father

a few years ago. I can't recall every single detail from it, my sincerest fucking apologies

>Paulie tells a joke
>"Hey, T, I said. . ." and immediately repeats it

Heh heh

Did you even watch it? Tony doesn't hate or love his father, he respects him. The reason Tony hates old time talk is because he feels like he came late to the party.

This is literally stated in the first episode.

>Tony doesn't hate or love his father, he respects him

One of the main conflicts of the show is Tony dealing with repressed hatred towards his father. Sorry your to pleb to notice that.

>"remember the time"
Why do you even bother trying user?

He's a psychotic, disloyal, pessimistic, preening faggot. He's muscle and nothing else, but he earns a lot. So there's that.

"Hey Tony did you hear?"

If you can't keep up with the conversation, better not try to join in at all.

post yfw you first heard Roe's scream
youtube.com/watch?v=KoVURsdT5Rc

>Tony doesn't hate or love his father, he respects him.
Fucking pleb

So was Pat /ourguy/?
youtube.com/watch?v=2GCQnTPF4_o

The Funhouse episode hinted at Tony at least subconsciously hated Paulie and he went to Milfy to figure out why he would shoot him.

So over the years it seemed to build up to where he couldn't stand him and if Tony kept on living he would eventually kill Paulie despite being a good earner.

Yeah basically this, plus

>Tony was a sociopath asshole

>when you suck the money outta my ass!
Yeah, you're not the queer one Paulie.

>jackie and junior hijinx
>a few moments later, the most chilling, realistic scream of loss
this show was unparalleled

the last two episodes of season 3 are, imo, the best episodes of the entire series
youtube.com/watch?v=a0IxA8QGc8g
This fight was so realistic it scared me.

Because Paulie was annoying

He just never knew when to stop.

mfw

Tony is not a sociopath you malignant cunt.

He WAS funny, but he was just too much in real life. Someone already put it perfectly

>Irritated very easily

Tony had an enormous anger problem.

>it scared me.

Why did Paulie never become a capo?

it brought up memories of my childhood. parents fighting. tony's even wearing the same jacket my father would wear.

nah Tony hated his father deep down, never admits to it but I think he hates him even more than his mother because of him being the mafia link that got him mixed up in his disgusting lifestyle

Tony loves being a mobster

Tony subconsciously hated everyone in his gang except Silvio and Pussy before he was a rat

You misunderstood it entirely. Tony didn't hate his father, but he didn't love him either. The conflict you speak of is an emotional shock related to his father's job, not to his personality. Tony saw a father figure in Junior, which he in fact loved, for his father he had only respect, which only grew after he learned they had the same "disease" and how it was dealt with.

Grow up user, you're supposed to be a man.

Can we talk about my boy Johnny Cash playing Sil?

This.

Then, after Tony gets clipped, starts acting the boss and even his shitbag wife starts in on he should be in power.

Then they bitch worries himself in the hospital. "I always saw myself as a behind the curtain guy".

There's more to it than that user.

Sil had the right idea about being behind the scenes and not making a fuss.

no he doesn't, he hates it, did you watch the dream episodes in S6 and all the therapy sessions? It's why he eats, drinks and fucks so much, to distract himself from it all. He sees it as a duty to his heritage and the best way to earn lots of money for his family.

calm down, T. I was just expressin' myself. I'm not insensitive! I hurt too!

to say he simply loves or hates the lifestyle is an oversimplification. He craves the level of control he has as the boss, but many of his mental issues are a result of his work and lifestyle choices

He loves being a gangster, stop talking bullshit you don't understand. Tony always liked what he did, in fact, when he gets out of it after his lawyers advice, he can't keep himself from going angry all the time.

What Tony really hated was being boss, which is a shit job.

Jesus Christ Paulie, everyone's parents fight, you gotta move past this.

Did Paulie and Christopher hate each other in the end? Some of the fights seemed to end with them bonding a bit.

Buncha fuckin' queeahs!

Christopher had borderline personality disorder so his feelings about Paulie changed everyday depending on how much of a dick Paulie was being

As for Paulie himself, well it's hard to say because he's an enigma, but he does seem to show genuine remorse and grief at Chrisopher's death (in comparison to Tony who was happy he was dead)

This he was an embarrassment at times to tony and because he was so closely associated to tony in people's minds, it made tiny insecure

He didn't hate Chrissy or Tony B.

well he personally murdered them both so I I don't think he loved them either

The whole point of him being in therapy is to show what violence, excess and the mobster life does to your psyche. Yes on one level Tony did enjoy being in charge but there are countless instances on the show where Tony clearly shows remorse and even regret for the things he's done. Like when he kills Christopher and keeps trying to rationalize it by telling everyone about the baby seat. Or in season 2 when he kills that 20 year old wannabe gangster, Matthew, it's clear that Tony was fucked up from that

You think love and hate are opposites?

Out of love and ending it quickly. Tony B was going to be deboned like a chicken by the Shah of Iran. Chrissy was a drug addict who was going to die and potentially take his family with him.

hasidm but i dont believe em

why do children with infantile views of morality think Tony is a sociopath?

Seriously, he's not a good person but he shows altruism for people and feels guilt for his actions way too often to be a full blown sociopath

Would a bad man like him be concerned over Cossette or Pie or My?

>Pie or My?

amazing scene

It has been confirmed that Tony was not a sociopath. He did show geniuine empathy for his son, for Matt Bevalaqua, also for Pie O My, etc. He does struggle with the dilemma of right and wrong over and over again, its more or less one of the main themes of the show.

Paulie on the other hand. He was a cunt to his mother, strangled and old lady to death, was self absorbed as fuck. His only redeaming quality (if you can call it that) was the fact that he was kind of a clown, and made the audience laugh. Take that away and hes a real piece of shit who doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself.

I FUCKING LOVE THIS SHOW HNNNGGGG

>/ourguy/
Kill yourself faggot

this is the best show ever man.

its "remember when"

Paulie was a shitty person.

Everyone on the show was a shitty person.

not AJ, AJ was the best

Funniest scene in the whole series
youtube.com/watch?v=kDxhBR2Tmes

i geuss you dnt kno he plays guitar with bruce springsteen and the e street band

Yeah, he was a real cool dude holding that guy down while someone burned his toes off with acid.

nah, that was just peer pressure. you wouldn't understand, dude

I always find it hilarious that the psychic asks Paulie to leave while still looking at the spirits.

fuckin QUEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ

Kek, ok.

>nah, that was just peer pressure. you wouldn't understand, dude
Retarded 90's born queers, at least the thread was good for a little while.

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=8iBk_SX4PJM