Am I the only Radiohead fan that thinks everything about this is humdrum and mediocre?

am I the only Radiohead fan that thinks everything about this is humdrum and mediocre?

yup

No. Its one of the most boring albums I've ever heard.

tkol is unironically better. this just feels like in rainbows b sides that panders to the fans that hated tkol

Yeah. It is pretty good. Ful Stop is probably one of their best.

Daydreaming is a top five Radiohead song but the rest of the album is completely forgettable

it's literally condensed soy:the album
just look at the cover, looks like someone dropped soylent on it

i.e. panders to all radiohead fans

Pablo Honey - 5/10
The Bends - 5/10
OKC - 6/10
Kid A - 7/10
Amnesiac - 7/10
HTTT - 5/10
In Rainbows - 5/10
TKOL - 6/10
AMSP - 6/10

No, but you're still wrong.

how do you like daydreaming but not glass eyes

>am i the only radiohead fan
Yes

Please contemplate suicide.

>tfw havent heard any new radiohead since in rainbows released and refuse to listen to the new albums because everybody hates them

feels good to not taint the legacy in my own mind

Skip TKOL, but really listen to AMSP. I had no hopes going in, but it absolutely blew my mind. It's like the people who had written them off after HTTT, and then In Rainbows came out and completely knocked them off their feet. AMSP is such a brilliant album which shows they're never gonna stay stagnant.

I don't see anyone who calls themselves a fan hating the songs that got music videos, I recommend listening to those at least.

Hello Scaruffi.

That's not him since Scaruffi rated Pablo Honey higher than Kid A.

I agree w most of what u say but the fact u wrote that entire reply backwards and the fact I put in the time to read it backwards has me questioning alot. U should be as well.

Why are you doing this in every thread?

No, I’m a huge Radiohead fan, but AMSP is my least favorite album of theirs. Unironically would rate it like a 6/10. One of the biggest disappointments ever desu.

Most of my posts are stream of consciousness. I usually just type whatever I think of and hit send. Sometimes that means I fuck things up or get them slightly out of order but when I go back and try to edit them I usually only end up making it worse.

Desert Island Disk and Identikit were on AMSP as well.

Ph 6
The bends 8
Ok comp 10
Kid a 9
Amnes 7
Httt 7
Ir 9
Tkol 6
Amsp 8

True Love Waits 2.0 sucks ass

That's not the stream of consciousness
that's autism

present tense is their best song

This

>inrainbows lower than tkol and amsp
b8

It's in the lower half of their discography for sure.