Name a better album ending

Name a better album ending.
You literally cannot.
Not talking about Her Majesty either.

>Name a better album ending.
>Not talking about Her Majesty
Her Majesty then.

You and Her Majesty were both accidents

But Her Majesty literally is the end of the album.
And it's fucking garbage.
So there's a lot of options for better endings.

hidden tracks = / = closing tracks

If it's on the album, it counts. Not being printed on the label doesn't mean it's excluded during criticism.

It wasn’t meant to be on the album. It was supposed to be cut out but the pabel fucked up and added it.

>It was supposed to be cut out but the pabel fucked up and added it.
And therefore it still counts. It's on there. It's shit, but it's on there.

you're being asinine

>I don't like it so it doesn't count

The shit on the album doesn't count if everyone thinks it's shit.

mortal man. no exceptions.

You're arguing about semantics and derailing the thread. The Abbey Road medley is clearly the ending being discussed

guys stop being fuckheads you know what the OP means

the end isn't just a brilliant end to a album it's probably the best end to a career ever

niggggga

NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY NEver COULD be ANy OTHer WAY

I love the Abbey Medley but the Beatles could have ended after A day in the life and still get all the time in the radio they had, so this one gets my vote.

I agree w most of what u say but the fact u wrote that entire reply backwards and the fact I put in the time to read it backwards has me questioning alot. U should be as well.

Any Radiohead album closer.
>Blow Out
>Street Spirit
>The Tourist
>Motion Picture Soundtrack
>Life in A Glasshouse
>A Wolf At the Door
>Videotape
>Separator
>True Love Waits

Most of my posts are stream of consciousness. I usually just type whatever I think of and hit send. Sometimes that means I fuck things up or get them slightly out of order but when I go back and try to edit them I usually only end up making it worse.

WHATEV- WHATEV- WHATEV- WHATEV- I- I- I- I- WANT- WANT- WANT- WANT-

A day in the life

I just wasn't made for these times THEN
pet sounds THEN
caroline no

or surfs up, yknow, your choice really

>I NEVER GIVE YOU MY PILLOW
>I ONLY SEND YOU MY INVITATION
Fuck im not ready for those feels

>Her Majesty
>bad
Get a load of this pleb.

pic related, WYWH and DSOTM

that's the DOGGG out back

Way to show you plebness. Having George Martin mix together 5 unfinished songs into a medley is the perfect example of how early Beatles were far superior. They phoned it in right to the very end. The second half of this album is pathetic from a compositional stand point. These guys were on life support by the end. Guest musicians and having Paul play everyones parts is what the Beatles became as soon as they stopped touring. A bloated recording project where they through whatever shit they had at the wall and the droves of idiot teenagers lapped it up. They didnt even write bridges in the later years. Lazy lazy lazy "band".

Ok

Try me

you have to start with something good to have something be better

Do you fail to see that? Are you blinded by studio magic and George Martins arrangements? These guys used to be hungry and wrote polished songs with briges. The apple marketing machine is so powerful. They have a Beatles campaign planned every 5 years to get the new batch of teenagers to swallow the beatle pill. Every meme about this band is false to keep the product selling. For example the le they were such seasoned musician and so tight from playing 8 hours a night in Germany, meanwhile listen to how much hold me tight drags. Listen to them jam on studio out takes. They were terrible musicians compared to thier black contempoararies. Motown had much stronger recordings.

I keep forgetting streaming only has the stereo remixes of the Beatles albums. They're TERRIBLE - entire instruments exclusively playing in a single ear.
Luckily you can download the mono versions, but why did they do this?

Ok

ok keep mocking me. You are a pea brain

Actually early pressings of Abbey Road Include Her Majesty on the label and on the song listing on the record jacket.

Also, The song was supposed to originally be the bridge between Mean Polythene Pam, and She Came In Through The Bathroom Window. It originally was going to be scrapped, but Paul, being a narcissistic egotist (It was HIS song) and not wanting anything to go to waste somehow managed to sneak it in at the very end of the album. Later pressings don't list Her Majesty on the label or record cover, but I have an early pressing that does.

Extremely easy

>ok