Thoughts on?

Thoughts on?

I hope they get killed in the upcoming South African race wars.

The guiltiest pleasure out there

Would eat Yolandi's ass

dead memes

These 2 have a kid together.
I wonder what the hell he looks like.

i bet yolandi has huge, long bipples

this

rofl

not sure why i found this so funny

Have you seen her ass? It's fucking disgusting

>he hasn't fucked any hairy chicks

that chick just doesn't give a fuck does she

She looks so fuckable tho

Had the absolute displeasure of watching Chappie, a total fucking garbage movie with these two idiots in them. I had no idea they were from the group Die Antwoord, and when I listened to their music afterwards, it made total sense why they were in such a shit movie. 1/10

ty i cumed on cat she hissed at penis

I liked them at first but got sick of their over the top degeneracy. Even if it is ironic.

WIT KAFFERS!

I agree w most of what u say but the fact u wrote that entire reply backwards and the fact I put in the time to read it backwards has me questioning alot. U should be as well.

I agree w most of what u say but the fact u wrote that entire reply backwards and the fact I put in the time to read it backwards has me questioning alot. U should be as well.

stop

they both look so much better here. what went wrong

Probably this

Trashy white niggers

Chappie had some good ideas going, but yea it was butt

Most of my posts are stream of consciousness. I usually just type whatever I think of and hit send. Sometimes that means I fuck things up or get them slightly out of order but when I go back and try to edit them I usually only end up making it worse.

I've been doing research on the same topic for a project, and I found it garbage. They had the insight to think about a few good ideas but stopped thinking after that. It's like when you get a good idea and pat yourself on the back, then just give up because you're too lazy.
>Saves super intelligent general purpose AI robot as a fucking .dat file

yep; not the kind of thing you would play if you had the aux in the car with your mates, but I like them in private

Peaked years ago and should have stopped there and gone on to a new act. Max Normal was great.

21 is a "she" and I think is in at least one of their videos.

where can I buy amerimutt mask?

fuck this made me laugh

I see nothing wrong here.

She's South African

is she white enough to be genocided?

Everything

PURE GARBAGE

The absolute madwoman

I like the Fatty Boom Boom video, if only for the fact that Lady Gaga gets eaten by a lion because of that damned meat dress.

look again in pic related, you missed the joke

Ten$ion is great, everything else is garbage
They were pretty decent actors in Chappie

Chappie tho.... Niel bomclampf is a hack