What is objectively the saddest and most depressing radiohead song?

What is objectively the saddest and most depressing radiohead song?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXlzci1rKNM
theoutline.com/post/3573/radiohead-true-love-waits-solar-system?zd=1&zi=zbli33sn
youtu.be/BAWkuv1HXy4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeI0PXj7LIw
youtube.com/watch?v=AtfP7-XY59s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

True Love Waits, followed by Daydreaming. AMSP hits hard as fuck in spots.

woo hoo

NUDE

rock and roll mcdonalds

motion picture soundtrack

Street Spirit (Fade Out)

Someone post the pasta, I'm hungry.

>wahhhh wahhhh its so hard being a white male
call me when you have actual depression and anxiety by being an unadvantaged member of society
if you want actual meaningful music please listen to music by POC, white "depression" doesn't exist

Yeah no.

Stfu you fucking nigger, kill yourself you fucking subhuman.

this but unironically

i showed my black friend tkol while we were tripping and he really liked it

We're all human. We all experience the same pain. Life is suffering, user. Didn't anybody tell you?

Daydreaming

Street Spirit actually made me feel like shit even before I read that thing "Thom said", the song is just like that.

Their saddest as in "I just can't take it anymore, you are shit, I am shit, so fuck this shit even though I can't do that either" is obviously No surprises.

creep

i hope you assholes enjoy your privilege to insult a literal victim of society like me, shows how yall white people are the same. Lack of empathy
life is only suffering for those that actually suffer by living under an oppressive society, whiteboy "suffering" is getting rejected by some white girl and shattering his iphone. meanwhile black ppl literally have to sell drugs and rob to survive because society is made for white ppl not them

You are doing the same thing your oppressors is doing.

>Dreamers.. they never learn.... they never....

This by far. Oppression under the cruelty of society is why African Americans use Hip Hop to escape this. If you ever hear them talking about murder, misogyny, drugs, sex and material wealth, don't be alarmed or surprised. They rap about that to dispell the anger they faced at the hands of whites who enslaved them. Intelligent whites know this, and feel sympathy for their plight, which gives them their popularity. Compared to other genres, such as Emo, it's much more emotionally honest. Midwest soyboys have literally nothing to complain about, because they already have the advantage of being white, which virtually grants them access to any girl they want. In that regard, they write about brutally dishonest, superficial emotions and make money for selling moronic "sensitivity" albums.

You're not even human, so stfu you fucking nigger.

preach
and then white ppl claim they're not all the same
baka

>being this much of a victim

And this is why we're all gonna die

>meanwhile black ppl literally have to sell drugs and rob to survive
Have you tried getting a job? going to school? Or do you call educated black men and women uncle toms and stomp off.

The more you talk like this, the closer you move towards genocide. If you lack empathy, the world will discard you. You lack empathy.

this, this so much right now.

>>/leftypol/>>

I would gladly fucking kill and rape all your kind just to make sure your life will be even more pathetic you disgusting subhuman monkry

How did we get here bros?

The amount of people agreeing with this is disconcerting. is the Sup Forumsmale thing legit?

fr, i just wanted radiohead memes

apparently yes, I was larping this whole time to see if people here actually agreed with the stupid shit I came up with
I'm really sorry for you american bros, you're truly fucked

While many African American students have significantly achieved a lot via public education, quite a lot still live in less than affluent neighborhoods and backgrounds, which prevent them from getting a proper education. Most African Americans are constantly tormented by their past regardless; even with the advent of emancipation, blacks still suffered with finding a position in America. It wasn't until civil rights activists like Martin Luther King Jr and Malcolm X espoused the liberty of African Americans that we began our first steps towards progress. And even now, they still suffer police brutality, poverty and are essentially regarded as inferior by the people on this website. I'd say they still have many perilous obstacles to face before they're truly free under their past. They're ready for it. The question is, are you?

MODS
WHEN I POST SHIT LIKE THIS YOU DEFINITELY BAN ME

Fuck off, when I post that stupid wizard get image, I get banned instantly, yet when others do, mods go invisible and it gets 9 billion replies.

Mods are leftist commie scumbags.

you motherfuckers are stupid if you say anything other than creep by homeless mustard
youtube.com/watch?v=hXlzci1rKNM

because faggots are easily baited

this. fuck 'em.

The scientist

It's been scientifically proven that True Love Waits is the saddest Radiohead song. Also I found this, which is depressing and beautiful at the same time: theoutline.com/post/3573/radiohead-true-love-waits-solar-system?zd=1&zi=zbli33sn

youtu.be/BAWkuv1HXy4

What's the pasta? What did Thom say? Sorry I'm out of the loop.

>not Fix You

AMSP True Love Waits......

awful, awful bait

I Will
Followed by the White Cassette version of MPS

That whole thing was some college kid whipping up a sentiment analysis algo on Radiohead's lyrics, there's nothing "scientifically proven" about that blogpost. Just because it had the most sad words doesn't mean it's the most depressing. Fitter Happier was the happiest song on that chart iirc.

Videotape.
The song is LITERALLY a suicide note.

Codex

Good to see this version getting more attention. I stumbled upon this a year ago and couldn't fucking stop myself from tearing up. The pause after the crescendo really hits hard.

Radiohead-and_the_drugs_dont_work.mp3

Umm.. copywright infringement?

23 original posters only , its just hardcore samefagging dont be alarmed

Pyramid Song destroys me

>people responding to this bait
fuck nu-chan

Anyone can play guitar

For me it's "a wolf at the door" and "there there".

b8

LMAO never seen this pic n1 op. BTW unironically Creep is the most depressing

Motion picture soundtrack, i literally tried to kill myself with that song

youtube.com/watch?v=AtfP7-XY59s
>mfw

If your answer isn't Fitter Happier you don't have a soul.

This or How To Disappear Completely.

The bends is the most emotionally honest radiohead album so probably something off it

FAT. UGLY. DEAD

damn he used to be a cuteboi

There's people who have it far worse than you, and they'd say you have no right to complain.

like_spinning_plates

videotape, true love waits, fitter happier, htdc

it's objectively one of these four, you could maybe slip motion picture soundtrack in there too

Let Down gives me feels

Life In A Glasshouse still gets to me.

what

last flowers

fucking correct tripman

Huh

this