How did she set up the killing games?

How did she set up the killing games?

mind control dude lmao

So was that the series finale?

She's a supergenius who can break out of her prison whenever she wants. Use your imagination you stupid cunt.

>series that prides itself on painstakingly explaining all the methods now wants use to suspend our disbelief

This idiot has never heard of Derren Brown or NLP/covert hypnosis techniques.

The show presented it in the goofiest cartoonish way possible that felt like it was out of capeshit rather than something plausible.

No. It painstakingly details all the methods to the elaborate crimes/mysteries. Watching her servants kidnapping the murder suspects, making the coffin, flying Sherlock and John to the Holmes mansion etc.would have been a pointless tedious waste of airtime. Only morons need absolutely everthing spelled out for them.

I partly agree. But Sherlock Holmes is at heart a pretty silly adventure series not the fucking Wire.

There was no glass in her cell, so she was able to walk around and do whatever she wanted. Kind of a big oversight.

Sherlock Holmes at heart is usually fun lighthearted adventures peppered with some meaningful drama. It doesn't and shouldn't be The Wire, but it shouldn't be overly schlocky crap either (Doyle's original stories weren't exactly A+ material either).

As part of the moral majority i feel offended that the child killer was allowed to live.

Mycroft should've offed her decades ago or at least Sherlock should've thrown her in the well.

Btw, who undid Watson's shackles?

>Btw, who undid Watson's shackles?

I think the harsh immediate cut as he got the rope and minimal fallout from that whole ordeal was such a waste.

DID SHE FLY THE DRONE ALL THE WAY FROM HER CELL TO SHERLOCK'S HOUSE

How did she get the drone in the first place? Did she mind control an agent to bring to Sherranford? What about the grenade? Surely they wouldn't allow a grenade to come to her cell because everyone is watched. Or did she have everyone in the entire prison mind controlled?

I think everyone was mind controlled by the looks of it.

Of course she controlled everybody.

It'd be hard to explain her sitting in the guvnas chair with all glass walls.

>id she have everyone in the entire prison mind controlled?
literally this, we X-Men now

How did she sound like an 8 year old girl over the intercom so convincingly that not even her family or the prison warden could tell it was actually just her, and why did she not sound like that when Sherlock approached her for the final hug during her autistic episode?

*record scratch*

A (reasonably) hot female in a prison full of sexually frustrated degenerate men. You do the math.

Y-YATTAZO! MODOTTAZO!

Seen the episode. It was good. Don't get all the hate. The end being told by Mary was absolutely fucking lame though.
Also I don't see this as an end episodes like many. Don't think they intended this that way anyway.