Just ate a thc gummi

For the first time. Got loveless spinning on vinyl and some cheerios. Never been high before. What to expect/any tips to make this fun?

buckle up

Masturbate to Grimes

I could put Art Angels on!

best thing to do is look in a mirror OP.
it's fun AF.

Get something to drink for when your mouth gets dry. Water is the best. Cheerios probably aren't the greatest munchie food, but whatever floats your boat.
It's just some thc. You might enjoy the music a bit more, you might get a lil hungry. You'll probably get sleepy and pass out in two hours.
Chill out, sit back, and have a happy time :)

turn fucking loveless off until your high has peaked. for now put on your favorite psych pop album and forget everything else and enjoy it.

I meant masturbate to pictures of Grimes but yeah play Art Angels while you do it.

>psych pop
what kind of faggit shit is that?

I'm thinking these two will be a good time. How long does it take to kick in? Been 10 mins.

Aight, I will do as you suggest

>smokes weed once

about 4 hours then you'll trip for around 20
eating it is real bad for first time.

lole

do you have friends or family that can watch and make sure you don't kill yourself or hurt anyone else?

Honestly OP youll probably get tired and just fall asleep but i highly recommend the new MGMT for while youre coming up.

No it'll probably be over in 4 hours. Even acid doesn't make you trip for anywhere near 20 hours. More like half

Eating pot takes about 20-30 minutes to kick in

i smoke a few times a week. this guy is taking edibles alone for his first experience. just giving him some friendly comments is all.
you'll probably start to feel it around 45 minutes in, and max effects around 1.5-2 hours. it'll be over by around 4 hours, unless you ate a ton.

dont listen to these queers it's jist reefer. listen to loveless instead. will kick in within the hour, don't eat more for now

dont listen to youll feel it in 40 min tops depending on how much youve ate of other food. just do your regular shit and enjoy it

@78482410
>eating pot
he ate THC gummi you fucking retard.
not some green hunk of shit. he's fucked for hours and hours.

If you need to take a shower anyways then definitely do that. Masturbate to Grimes then shower.

Take your pick Sup Forums
Just a few I thought might be good for the occasion.

masturbating while high sucks
showering is pretty fun tho

mgmt

When I'm high I like putting my feet on my subwoofer while listening to music. Pick something with a nice baseline.
Agreed. My dick don't work too great when it's stoned, but a shower can feel v nice.

Ok I'll bite

Eating a green hunk of shit won't do shit. Our bodies can't digest it at all. Maybe a cow could get high.

this is a faggit thread.
OP didn't take shit.
proof. only a normal faggit who never injected thc before would even think of listening to that shit while hopped up on thc. OP u gay AF.

m83

>mfw hopped up on goofballs

Hello fellow kids! I like you.

I fully plan on eating these bad boys I picked up and never opened for about 2 months

lol this is literally a white boy getting high alone for the first time. i love it

You are right.

thicc gummy

are your parents home?

You can be my parents for the night

cool that youre parents are alright with you getting high in their house
those are nice counter tops my old house used to have them

Thanks about the countertops man

i actually like marble ones better but my new house just has the white tiles and its lame

make sure to eat more every couple hours to enhance your high or you might lose it

>oracular spectacular vinyl
noice