As I do this metallic effect, I have been looking for a long time and I have not found anything

As I do this metallic effect, I have been looking for a long time and I have not found anything

soundcloud.com/razixofficial/yaperrazixremix

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HrPS2NvhENE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prepare for this thread to be deleted

I envy you, 3 days without being able to post on Sup Forums

Post more before the ban

Hmm guess the Mods are off tonight...

>people actually get off to this kind of stuff
I pity you

what do you get off to then

I envy them.

I can't get off to anything anymore unless it a Japanese woman (man) making love to a small girl who looks slightly underage, whilst both are covered in lard & have squids up their asses.

That sounds too specific to have seen too much of.

this but unironically

this but instead of lard, the older one's tears of shame

You have not yet evolved. One day you will ascend, if you follow the degen path...

kys, all of you

It's only this one video I have sadly.
I've already fapped to it a dozen times today and I can feel it slowly losing it's magic.

Soon it'll be days, if not weeks, before I can find something else to sate my desires.

Grimes

link u degenerate

What is sex like, bros?

I'll show you

Please be gentle.

we'll show you

Ill watch here wanting to join in

Noooo you go in my butt dummy

sneed

but I'm a grill :(

Nooo join in, I still have my hands

haha sup Sup Forums

based

Ughh I guess >:(

All the mods from this board commit suicide from reading these threads.

Good.

yeah theres been nudity up for hours in certain threads.

sauce me up famalam

It's like being the closest you can be with another person, so only do it with the right person, user (:

what does a butthole taste like?

You'd think musicians and music fans would be 100% okay with casual nudity and sex.
They aren't as lethally prudish as your average american.

OBSESSED

Like licking a battery.

well... i saw two pairs of nipples, but the fat was too saggy to catch a glimpse of pussy

0/10 not worth browsing through, in fact my life is worse for having seen this but thanks anyway...

RIP fag mods

show me

Are you fucking retarded? Every person likes music. Why is your view so narrow?

HERE lick mine

I'd be outright happy to!

Thanks a lot OP, my boss caught me looking at this and now I'm the CEO

congrats

oh man

how about some sexy musician photos in this thread my dudes

lewd

why is this still up

somehow the best thread on this board rn

facts user

yo wtf i reverse image searched the pic and got no results??? where the sauce @??????

Shhh, mods are sleeping.

youtube.com/watch?v=HrPS2NvhENE

guys

what do we do about islam

hahah ha h
hahahah

can somebody post that image of the 2 fat neckbeards posting as little girls

>musicians and music fans
You mean almost everyone on the planet?

This cat is fucking dead

Aiyyo, ya niggaz must be outcha fuckin mind Thinkin dog can't pull another motherfuckin rabbit out the hat Nigga I ain't gotta check out my motherfuckin sleeves you bitch ass niggaz Fuck is y'all niggaz Y'all niggaz just thinkin I'm sittin around doin nothin? Oh my God, y'all niggaz can't be serious Where the hood, where the hood, where the hood at? Have that nigga in the cut, where the wood at? Oh, them niggaz actin up?!? Where the wolves at? You better BUST THAT if you gon pull that Where the hood, where the hood, where the hood at? Have that nigga in the cut, where the wood at? Oh, them niggaz actin up?!? Where the wolves at? You better BUST THAT if you gon pull that Man, cats don't know what it's gonna be Fuckin with a nigga like me, D-to-the-M-to-the-X Last I heard, y'all niggaz was havin sex, with the SAME sex I show no love, to homo thugs Empty out, reloaded and throw more slugs How you gonna explain fuckin a man? Even if we squashed the beef, I ain't touchin ya hand I don't buck with chumps, for those to been to jail That's the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps I don't fuck with niggaz that think they broads Only know how to be ONE WAY, that's the dog I know how to get down, know how to BITE Bark very little, but I know HOW TO FIGHT I know how to chase a cat up in the tree MAN, I GIVE Y'ALL NIGGAZ THE B'INESS FOR FUCKIN WIT ME, IS YOU CRAZY?!? Where the hood, where the hood, where the hood at? Have that nigga in the cut, where the wood at? Oh, them niggaz actin up?!? Where the wolves at? You better BUST THAT if you gon pull that Where the hood, where the hood, where the hood at? Have that nigga in the cut, where the wood at?

It looks alive

Posting in a legendary thread

It's me