Why are other cunts secret services so weak?

Why are other cunts secret services so weak?
>we even had to kill the Berlin attacker for g*rmans

ISIS are coming out of North Africa, not trying to go back into it.

We didn't have one either

Turns out you don't have muslim terrorists if you don't have muslims

>they have a lot of attacks on africa and middle east

>fail.gif

we have a lot of them though and thousand of refugees come by boat every day. also we are not that irrelevant like check fuckin republic

Yes, that's were they are based and currently at war. We aren't talking about that though. We're talking about the truck of peace keeping operatings being dispatched into Europe.
Work on your reading comprehension.

>we have a lot of them though and thousand of refugees come by boat every day
That's a just a stop over before their target destination, like every other third world shithole they stop in on the way to places like the UK, Germany and the Scandies.

>also we are not that irrelevant like check fuckin republic
You are, only your people have the delusional arrogance of an empire which doesn't exist. Stick to making shit pizza and be happy you don't have to face what actual first world, Western European countries are facing. Dirty North African rape baby.

week b8 m8

magari te fanno salta' casa

t.errone

we haven't had any terrorist attack in moscow recently. there was one in st petersburg

Only wh*tes do this kind of stuff in our cunt.

> a couple of airplanes shot down
> some entire buildings made explode
> kidz in the teathre
>chechnia.jpg

>no terrorist attack

>secret services
you mean bank account

MFW, the last Muslim attack that my country suffer, happens 1835, when some slaves try to revolt.
We kill half of them and castrate the rest, putting them back into slavery (even the free blacks who take part).

>Brazil
>66681 days since last Muslim bullshit

Just another day in Brazil.

Your region\country is ruled by Arab politicians now tho, you're not really that much better off than euros

>Arab politicians now tho
Yep, my actual president is Lebanese. Very few people know that Brazil has the biggest Arab population outside ME.
The difference is the fact that we got only the best of ME.

>why dont they go apeshit?

>brazil has more Arabs in it than Jordan
Fuck lol
It's because you have actual Arabs not random muslims LARPing as Syrians

We don't make the mistakes that Europe does. No one go full retard because hey fear being lynched (which happen quite frequently).
Also, most of our ME immigrants where Maronite, the Muslims somehow preferred to convert to catholicism.

what are you implying with that map

do they blanda upp?

They probably hadn't to deal with 30 years of borderline civil war tier domestic terrorism like we had

Yep.

tell us your secret, here they form closed communities

The fuck happened here?

Think you've got worse things to worry about than Muslims

Brazil was different from what is Germany now. We had a giant country who already hate blacks (so no one hate the arabs), everything was possible because we where so outdated. They did not lose time picking fight. They build their business and carry on.
They quickly learn how to love this land, and most of them race mix with Italians and Portuguese.
Today we have around 7 million Lebanese. Lebanon itself has 6 million Lebanese...

>Moscow
>recently
Retard

ban all outsiders, skyrim belongs to the nords

Pretty much this. Brazilian kids love to hate Brazil. But they don't understand what they ancestors seeing when they first come to Brazil.
My kind come from central europe. Where only the first born get the land (small piece of it) and the rest where forced into army to get some money.
When they arrive in Brazil, they receive 50ha of fertile land. A land where never is covered in snow and you can work it the entire year. Did not take much time to them have 12 kids (which none of them died, like used to be in europe).
Only a fool could hate this country.

Why are Shitalians so retarded?

>Attacking your own HQ

That WW2 hasn't happened yet

having a shitty past doesn't mean settling for a shitty future

Latin countries know to how integrate because they descend from Romans. Anglos descend from Germans so they are literal sub humans.

That's bull shit m8.
Anglos are more roman than Portugal could have dream off.

Why are people still trying to figure it out when I already gave the answer right here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Nice b8.

What Is your problem? England gas been under Roman rule more than under germanica rule. That's the reason they were capable of making an Empire

>when even ISIS doesn't consider Italy white

Someone tried to ram their Suzuki Swift into the queen on queen's day

Nothing wrong with being a terrone

Italy hasn't gone full cuckold yet. The South is still tough.

>England has been under roman rule longer than hispania
>England is more latin than Portugal
>Anglos had a presence in Roman Britain
Learn your own history.

Wow. Great proof pajeet.

>The South is still tough

Just another italian battle

At least post a real battle Italy lost instead of some made up shit, there weren't even that many Italian soldiers in Africa

m8 they're working together

read it again

wtf

Could it be Italy is the terrorist mastermind?

Nice map

It's fake
The mafia preys on the stupidity of European politicians with this mess. I don't blame them. South Italy uses Africans for actual slave labor though.

None here either and we are more relevant than Italy.

Brazil, like Chile, has a lot of Arabs but zero terrorism from them for very simple reason: almost all Arabs who came here were Christians.

I tell you, Arabs are a cool race. The problem is their fucking religion.

>Netherlands
>relevant
To cuckloggies really believe this?

No, they fucked up your natives and brought in tons of slaves.

>smaller GDP
>not in a strategic position
>more relevant than Italy
Just because you are richer per capita r and more developed doesn't make you relevant. NK is a bankrupt shithole but it sure is relevant

You have zero knowledge about Arab inmigration to Chile. Most of them came during the XX century and yes, they were Christians.

>we are more relevant than Italy
Ahahahahahahahhahah...

Poles are so fucking annoying and autistic

You are aware I was calling Iberians Arabs, right?

Ah.

>east asia
God I wish that were me