/MENA/ ''Cute Khaleeji'' edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JPY_Kurdish
twitter.com/JPY_Kurdish/status/891702955103199234
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/mena/=Men Enacting Nazi Autism

i got to go, cant bump it, hope you fuckers wake up soon.

Hahahahaha come with me to a land called 9gag

fuck you (un)Original Poster
close the thread sharmoota

i wish that face mask was widespread, it's CUTE

you're romanian
fuck off back to balk. :)

REMOVE ROMA remove roma
you are worst poster. you are the gypsy idiot you are the cigani smell. return to caravan. to our gyppo cousins you may come our thread. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,roma we will never forgeve you. romanian rascal FUck but fuck asshole gypsy stink gypsy..gitane genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead gypsies..ahahahahahROMA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget porajmos .roma we kill the king , gypsy return to your precious caravan….hahahahaha idiot cigani smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE GYPSY FROM THE PREMISES.

>tfw she left
pls come back

>wanting people with anime pics

>this much buthurt
you a maronigger eh?

i miss krieg nigger piece of shit
krieg nigger piece of shit pls come back

It's only used by eastern gulfies and most of them either use it for special occasions.
It's called a Burqa no joke.

i love Nassim Taleb
he makes so many evil muslims angry haha
his noble words just shattered you and you are in pain.
a mere tweet of his fucks up your entire day
Im fucking with your life

>tfw i'm not the slave of Emirati princess
REEEEEEEEE

I want a cute wife too but I think I'm too young.
I don't know maybe another year before my father finds me some candidates.

C-can i find a rich Emirati girl, who can take care of me, on the internet?

As a Shia Persian? good fucking luck.
Our education system shills against Shia Persians. And if you just say "Persian gulf" in front of someone by accident they can beat you up.
If you're a rich Sunni Persian then you might have some chance.

>As a Shia Persian? good fucking luck.
>Our education system shills against Shia Persians. And if you just say "Persian gulf" in front of someone by accident they can beat you up.
>If you're a rich Sunni Persian then you might have some chance.
btfo eternally holy shit
how will he ever recover from this ?

are emirati girls even allowed to marry non-emiratis by law?

idk why would anyone marry a khaleeji girl other than money

the most beautiful arab women are to be found in the levant.

>tfw no Lebanese gf

ya khaybar

>tfw no Emirati princess to call me ''Rafida''
>tfw no Arab Emirati princess to humiliate me and call me ''Persian slave'' and order me to lick her feet

>persian gulf
if she lets me lick her feet i'll call it the Emirati gulf

>if you're rich
I'M BROKE AS FUCK NIGGA,

They can.
But families prefer them to marry Gulfies.

>being poor
>2017
lmao just get your money game up fampie

>i chose to be poor
I'm studying for that you idiot.
Architecture should be a decent job in the future.

>isn't working in his free time outside of school
t. brainlet

work where you retard?
this shithole isn't the UK, there are 0 fucking opportunities.

like i said then, brainlet

>tfw no Tanrı fearing, obsessively racist, menacing, violent towards all and everyone from the out-group, fascist to the bone, rest state: war, kurd, armenian, greek and arab slaying, language banning, minority oppressing, pope hating, commie torturing, horse archery going, tea drinking, flag carrying, wolf-sign waving and howling blonde blue eyed genetically confused turkic turkish übermensch gf

Shit tastes

>That
>Turkic
It's an Armenian rapebaby.
Real Turkics aren't white, instead they look like Uyghurs.

>shilling for Bannon
>being eternally butthurt about shit that happened 1400 years ago
Great 'hero' you got there

>he fell for the gaychitecture meme too
at least your GYPSY blood will help you rob a few euro's or land a palm-reading job to feed your family in the future

educate us my teacher

>Tfw Pilot
>Have 6 months of not work
>Literally paid 15,000$ per month
>Studying for Emiratis is free
Living the life.
I'm saving up for the future I guess now, since I have my own house. Also for Mahr for the future wedding and shit.
My brother went Architecture and he still doesn't have a house.

>thinks armenians are blonde, let alone white
lmao, the blondeness comes from either circassians, laz or balkans. we have plenty of armenians and part armenians in turkey and they are -all- kurd-tier
yeah i'll enjoy this while you fuck your shit-colored dark and hairy arab pussy

How much is mahr in UAE?

20,000 AED.
that's more than affordable for me.
I'll retire from pilotry after like 3 years so I can NEET forever.

Tell me about her, why does she wear the mask?

are you going to marry a khaleeji though? why would subject yourself to a mind numbing future?

i might switch to pharmacology
fuck this meme degree
literally wasting my time/money on all nighters drawing shitty blueprints for a shit pay for an even shitter client
i hate my life

It was used to preserve facial structure, protect from dust and in general was found cute by men.

based

this much buthurt

hahaha liking whiteshits over superior brown goddesses

it's not so bad, the problem with a degree in architecture is that there's no market for it in lebanon, you could get good pay in the gulf though

Same here. Why retire? Unless you are setting on a multiple million dollars account, its hard to retire at such young age with modern age expenses

soon you will be initiated to join the others

Khaleeji women are nice.
I want someone to preserve the Arabic heritage with. Levantines are too promiscuous and Maghrebis have a weird dialect.
What are you studying as of now? Architecture?

It's cute as fuck

i admit i did took a gamble, there is literally no market for it in romania, i hope i can go somewhere else when i'm done...

Village palis are conservative, and light eyes are very common among them. So you might have a better looking breed

Good point, but I want to retire a bit early-ish so I can enjoy my life fairly young.
I don't like fast food to be honest, maybe wendy's but I don't live near one and it's not worth the hassle.

Good luck with it. Just give it more thought if you are not financially secure af

twitter.com/JPY_Kurdish
Topkek

Check this guys twitter. A butthurt Christian Kurd

ايه
بليز ما تخبّر حدا بس

top-kek, he thinks Gypsies are muslim!!

I don't think travelling to Palestine is safe, but I'd like to get someone out of poverty if they're nice.
My dad is a Major general and earns a lot which is a back up. but When I think I'm ready I'd do it. And if I ever feel it's going downhill I'll take welfare.

you dense motherfucker

حاضرين.
هو شو اللي خلاك تكره هالمجال؟ و أنت فأي سنة جامعية؟

>Khaleeji women are nice
No they're not, I can take you an neighbourhood in London full of fucking khaleejis on holiday and all they do is shout, snapchat, smoke shisha, block everyones path with their abaya's and buy clothes

they're like niggers with money

>Khaleejis in London
You're looking at the worst of the worst. Most of which aren't actual Emiratis but rather Baloch with citizenship.

There are lots of palis in uae. I have many relatives there and they are well off and rather conservative. You dont have to travel here to do it.

>dad is major general
Fuggg :DD Is it that clown Khalfan?

>baloch with citizenship
their arabic says otherwise, also the UAE has very strict citizenship laws why do village retards like balochis get citizenship?

Marhaba MENA

>White people pls accept me

ليالي سهر بدون نوم كرمال شهادة اخو منيوكي ما بة طعمي لقمة خبز
ثالث سنة

Truly the worst people

hey Baal

They ran away from Iran and cried wolf back in the days when the country was in its beginning. Back then even Syrians could get citizenship.
We were about to introduce a law that gave Arabs a 5 year citizenship but then Egyptian crime happened.
Hope they're doing well here.
No, but my father is friends with Da7i Khalfan the memester.

>tfw no qt kuffar hating, Aisha aspiring, Al Arabiya watching, Allah fearing, adhan answering, araby typing, astaghfirullah muttering, airport security check derandomizing, badawi scoffing, camel riding, Daesh denouncing, date eating, deen having, diglossia knowing, Fairouz listening, familial honour bestowing, fatwa obeying, fusha speaking, habibi endearing, halal consuming, haram avoiding, hijab donning, imam listening, inshallah willing, Intifada supporting, Zionist Entity hating, IDF soldier stoning, Islam submitting, jizya receiving, khaybar khaybar ya yahud'ing, li beirut singing, Mecca facing, mascara overusing, modesty embodying, Mohammed(pbuh) admiring, mensif preparing, naqba mourning, nasheed chanting, Occidentiphiling, oudh spraying, Ottoman revolting, Panarabist aspiring, Quran memorizing, Ramadan fasting, salafi hating, shahada reciting, Sharia law implementing, rock throwing, shisha smoking, Turkish drama watching, virginity minding, ummah uniting, yallah exclaiming, zina committing Arab gf

why is mena so fat, from what i see its mostly the older people
did you do a cadet ship straight out of school or what?

How's it going?

Yeah. They have been living there for decades, and even got permenant residency. Double kek, is he as memestic in real life as on twitter?

هو خوي حكالي أنو ثالث ورابع سنة أصعب سنين، بس هو ماب غير عشان ما يعيد من أول. فلو أنت غيرت ويع عليك بتندم وايد

>superior
i can get behind latinas but mesopotamian or arab brownies are too fucking hairy

Yes.
Good to hear, why can't you move with them? is it better in Palestine?
I think Khalfan is retired now, but yeah he's a really funny dude with great puns.

Decent enough

>hairy
myths.

Heyy Baal, check out this fella i found while /out/ last week

you forgot to mention the odors emitted by the foul beasts

twitter.com/JPY_Kurdish/status/891702955103199234
>loli tells you she'll marry you if you kill jews
>what do you do?

That's a cute liz, what species?
I used to have a Uromastyx as a pet but when it was too old my father decided to kill it and cook it.

>myths.
you are in for a surprize user
whatever just make her get laser treatment

crikey
that thing would make a great hat band for my customized fedora

>implying i don't like a good bush

Whats with north africans and killing europeans?

Blue Tongue Lizard
>kill it and cook it
shit that was quite the escalation, who ate it?

Nothing new?
Is that a blue tongue? Where is that at? I'm gonna guess blue mountains.

Da7i Khalfan went from military patrol to thot patrol

They offered me to manage my visa and to get me a job couple of times. I didnt go for two reasons. A- i didnt like the job. B- moving there wont be much of a lifestyle change; what you offer in higher wages gets slashed by higher expenses.

I didn't eat it because I was scarred, my senpai did.

Kek

They offered you to go to Dubai or Abu Dhabi I reckon.
Sharjah, Ajman and Al-Ain are pretty cheap and are okay to live in.

There should be a satire of politics in middle east akin to the boondocks

farmlands out west, bit before the blue mountains though, i go to rural west sometimes for work and i catch a blue tongue almost everytime

>anti 'PC' Soros Globalist Leftist Antifa SJW Sharia
:^)

>Nothing new?
nah, kinda entered a routine.

wake up, eat breakfast
shitpost a bit on Sup Forums
eat lunch with waifu
lay around because it's hot as fuck
shitpost some more or play eu4
go out in the evening with waifu
come home, fuck waifu. if not shitpost on Sup Forums

repeat next day,.

kinda boring honestly... i miss school

>leftist SJW
>Support YPG
check some of his posts, hilarious

If I tooke it off would she die?

>cooking it
the pleb

>anti-leftist SJW
corrected

>I was scarred,
i had a similar experience with pet being eaten, wonder what lizard tastes like though