Eternal /trb/

Old thread: >FM18 info:
fmscout.com/a-what-we-know-about-football-manager-2018.html

>Facepack (scroll down for torrent):
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm17-logos.html

>Hairpack
fmscout.com/a-debski-newgen-hairstyles-fm17.html

>Pastebin: FAQ, guides and extras
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZM6loT5YWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shots that clearly go in, but the game panics, ends the clip and doesn't count it

right wing retards in german parliament edition

>Right wings
>"Why didn't you elect Le Pen again?"
Every single time, but this isn't Sup Forums or Sup Forums so enough of explaining it again and again.

Isn't Macron right wing? (economically)

He has already passed those labour reforms.

Speaking of wings, I feel like wingers should have their cross and dribbling growth swapped. It seems to me there's a lot more IRL players who can dribble up to the goal line, but once they get there are too daft/inept to make anything of it and just keep dribbling into a defender. Whereas in FM everyone's a regular Chris Brunt.

You mean, on the European compass that has all shades of actually left-wing to right-wing, or on the Murrifat compass that's pretty much all between Centre/Centre-Right at most and Far-Far-Right-Right?

He's more liberal economically speaking I suppose without being extremely liberal either. I suppose centre-right would be more appropriate.

>FM can't catch up with real-life
More news at 11.

This. The democrats are as 'left-wing' as the conservative party

The current Democrats are probably to the left of Merkel.
On social issues.
CDU is fairly conservative, even next to the Democrats (US)

On economic issues it's different because the Democrats have some clear lefties (Sanders, Warren) but the New Democrat wing probably has a lot of people who would be fine in the FDP.

Obama would be fine in the FDP probably.

Democrats as a whole are somewhere between the SPD and CDU.

Scouting gets a lot simpler when you have a network the AI can't build by themselves. Whenever I need a replacement, I can just scout almost every 18 years old and under youngster that has some value (above say, 250K€) and get 70+ reports per day. Which is probably what big clubs do IRL when they need to find new wonderkids.

How do I expand my scouting networks? My board won't allow me to set up shop in other nations due to finance

incoming essay that boils down to 'hire staff with different knowledge"

fuck off

>Sack Zidane because he loses in the semis of the Euro
>End up hiring a literal who instead
Can't make this shit up.

See the OP. Scout youth competitions. Hire staff that has good scouting knowledge. Git gud and rich to search in other countries.

Well yes, but to tired for the actual essay.

how do I make my players kneel for the national anthem?

shoot black people

French user is the most helpful person here by miles, don't be a melt

how dare you

he is the most helpful, but his answers are needlessly lengthy nearly universally.

Nice combo of roles and duty AI.

ungrateful desu

i liked Hungary poster more.

I may follow the same route: disappear without a trace when I get bored enough of SI not developing the game any further. Which I already am.

Well, after sabotaging the flag for everyone else of course... unless there truly were multiple Hungarian (which ll went away soon after that).

I'll just post this nigga again because I can't get enough of his scoring record.

have you seen him ever win a tackle

>TCK
>0.16
maybe he won one in 51 matches

I don't pay attention to what he does outside of scoring/assisting
But yeah, like once or twice

Any good player moves for this manlet marauder?

Mirco more like Micro am I right

Welp, missed promotion 3 years in a row, I'm livid. I think I'm done with LLM for now. Any fun/not stressing saves you could recommend?

>New housemate got our IP banned for a month for spamming on Sup Forums
Fucking lol

Hull City

>Defensive line with all at least 16 Acc and 15 Pace (CBs at 17/15 and 18/18) can't follow a 13 Acc/Pace Icardi
>Twice
I'm livid.

Portsmouth

Pick a smaller european league and pick the lowest possible team that still gets EL quals.

bastia

Go for Brann. They're a solid title contender in Norway. In the game atleast, in real life you never know what to expect from them, always defying expectations whether good or bad.

Bilbao

you know why, user

please danny you can only say bastia if you get dubs
bastia

shit

thanks celtic for helping the poor shitters in low leagues

go read 50 shades of grey

toronto football club

Guess I'll do this since I was already playing in Norway.

>you know why, user

N-no, why?

What's the deal with Bastia.

Bilbao can only sign Basque players. Pretty comfy when you can only accept that this intake is shit and you have no good players to sign from Sociedad so you can justify your underperformances

>Having housemates on Sup Forums

>Being bad at llm

Kys both of you

Oh, yeah. Is that hard coded or can you actually sign any players you want?

I resent that, I'm bad at pretty much every aspect of the "game."

hardcoded

I finally got a huge bumper crowd (average attendance is only around 50% of a 34k capacity ground) but all my players are tired so its only going to be 90 mins of sideway passing (3-0 up from the first leg anyway). I wouldnt be surprised if many of those fans never come back.

Van Gaal's army!

kek, based housemate

>19 Jumping Reach
>Scores 5 goals
>None of which with his head
To be fair he also has 19 Finishing.

As per usual.

how the fuck do you make CCC's in this game

who is this queen of the south anyway?

me

are you even in the south

"Luke 11:31 states "The Queen of the South shall rise up at the judgment with the men of this generation and condemn them..."" (wiki)

of course

are you going to say he's not a queen either?

am i supposed to lose against them so i wont be damned for eternity? they seem pretty hard to lose against

people got tricked into believing way dumber stuff than a guy pretending to be a queen

>pretending

bad post

>(you) in charge of giving (you)s

>captcha: road road
is this the new calle calle now

i was giving it to myself

Get hyped for the Dafabet league, ladies and gents.
Is there any future and room for growth in The Welsh Premier League, or will I simply wilt away into obscurity for dozens of years?

damn is this guy doing bad

please delet that pic right now

ffs ozil

next time jommo's about tell him /hisguys/ score some fucking ugly goals

How do I get my strikers to put the ball in the back of the net?

just tell em to run straight into the net

it might work but it's not guaranteed

Shout at them. Discipline them for poor performances.

>I.T.S. Your Tarctics F.C.
You don't like to scream at them, do you?

Anything besides yelling at them?

It's not our fault the keepers are rank in this league

may seem counter intuitive but set them to look for pass before shooting in PIs

worked wonders for me

Try changing training focus to attacking and their individual training on finishing, I did it a while ago when my strikers were having a drought and they became unstuck a little. It's probably not connected that much but worth a pop.

Your tactics and the quality of the opposition.

start yelling irl too, sometimes it worked for mitch

sit deep and narrow, use no fullbacks or wingbacks, pack the centre of midfield.
make sure your CBs have decent anticipation/positioning but awful composure, first touch, technique, determination, and hiddens

yours seems decent enough

>yours seems decent enough
He's our 3rd choice (should be 4th imo) the other 2 seem to be constantly injured, his handling isn't great but he has a great kick on him, i think he has 3 assists so far this season

But can he do it on a cold, rainy night in Stoke?

If my club's stadium has a sizeable capacity but is 90% standing, would asking the board to "expand stadium" lead to more seats being put in the terraces?

If you can afford it or a loan, it doesn't hurt to ask. It should be somewhere around 90-95, at least.

How long can I delay a transfer before it falls through? I accepted the club's offer, but when it comes to speaking to the player I've delayed.

LA Galaxy put in a good bid for my best player whom I got on a free at the start of the season, I'd like to accept, but I'm in the EFL 1 playoff's and I'd like to use him until I'm knocked out or promoted.

Normally two times (two weeks).

Mate it says right there you have until the 8th of May.

add the loan back clause

IT'S HAMBO

He's a fucking monster. I use him as a poacher, though he's more suited as a TM.

I don't think I've ever seen a poacher with that many assists, goddamn. Post his attributes?

Anyway here's Hambo saving a man in a toilet stall. Warning: includes 10+ year old memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=FZM6loT5YWk

lo

neat
I guess with those physicals/determination he'd find a way to succeed in just about any role

My middle finger formation seems very effective against 4-2-3-1. Should have scored by more but the defending on my team was top, not a single shot on goal allowed.

It's a shame to lose him, but thats a lot of dollarydoos for a League One star.

Yeah, a lot of his assists were him using his brute force and laying off a simple header or pass for his strike Partner.

Yeah, but my club's finances weren't the best because I had no clue what I was doing at the start. This fixes all of it and gives me about $800k to find a good replacement.

How do I go about finding a good starting striker with good potential? This is how I'm scouting but nothing good seems to be turning up.

I'm in La Liga and that looks like an improvement over my strikers.

if you already have reasonable scouting knowledge of the UK (you probably do), you could try something like this:
>player search screen
>age is at most 24 (or whatever)
>contract status is expiring in 6 months
>filter: realistic transfers (first team)
>wage is at most (something a little under what your highest paid players are on)
and then
>anticipation, finishing, composure, off the ball, first touch, technique, decisions, vision at least ~14
>match 5/8
and adjust the match number and target number up or down until you get a couple dozen (but not a couple hundred) candidates to scout

Isolate certain attributes in the scouting tab, so for strikers I normally start with:
Finishing, composure, decisions, off the ball. Set them to at least a certain amount depending on the level of football quality your team is in, Hambo seemed to get on fine with a somewhat low OTB and composure so maybe you could set the above four to at least 9 and increase the finishing number a bit more (up to 12 perhaps.)

If you want to refine it further, add other attributes, I can suggest others.

Unfortunately it might be hard to replace Hambo: his finishing and determination attributes are very high, especially for L1 level.

>a regen with not so good attributes keeps scoring blooters

Whoa baby

4-2-3-1 is shit tactic in general if wingers aren't IF because you're wasting your players on flanks when CWB does a work of 3 people irl on the wing