It is time to finally implement the Intermarium project

It is time to finally implement the Intermarium project.

Would you support it?

inb4 some pole yelling about Bandera

Split ukriane into 3 parts.
Give back Ruskies to Russia, foerm Kiev state as buffor state and Lviv as separate one.
Repartiate Ruskies from Kaliningrad and split it between Poland and Lithuania.
Also Esti belong to Finland.

Poland is still too big.

Well the whole project needs a slight revision to begin with. Your input is spot on.

Makes me wonder what are the chances of it actually happening after the EU finishes collapsing.

Split poland into 4 parts first between Czech, Slovakia, Germany and Belarus/Russia

Sure, but Ukraine was always much too subservient to German interests to join right away. If they changed their course visibly why not?

Memeing aside, pragmatism dictates that Central/Eastern Europe can survive only by more-or less combining. I'd welcome Romania and Moldovia too if they get rid of all the fucking gypsies.

no, never, fuck off
i want to stay in a 99,9% polish country

> Memeing aside, pragmatism dictates that Central/Eastern Europe can survive only by more-or less combining.
I fully support Brexit and the collapse of the EU, but I know this will have dire consequences on my country. We depend on the EU. It's the same for basically all Eastern Europe countries. Combining would be a way to survive and eventually thrive. Our cultural and political views were never really aligned with how the EU wants to operate anyways.

i think Ukraine is necessary as a shield between Poland und Russia.

Without Ukraine they will start killing each other again.

Yes, it's time we build our own union.

Why would you include Belarus, it's pretty much Russian puppet.

Russians will never give u Kaliningrad because it's a warm port in Baltic.

Whole Ukraine need purge from their oligarchs and gangs.
Also it would work better are loose federaton with countries keeping themselves separate with their own currency but with tradedeals and military cooperation.
No need to build EU similar burecracy.
Giving Germs anything. Sudetland would be next. Are you pepicks never learn?>

Also simply invite Batko as new Polish King and reform Commonwhealth.
This.
They would play for German camp and against Russia as they play now. As if Intermarium need good EQUAL position with Russia but there is no need to piss them off.

See my ideal map would probably group all slavs together under russia and make russia just one bigass catchall slav state again
excluding balkan slavs,
for them we would re-establish yugoslavia

Romania and moldova are together, still independent

then all ex-scandis would be made into a new scandinavian state that included estonia latvia and lithunia

germany and all german speaking country (and dutch too sorry) are reunited, france is france, spain is spain, UK is UK, portugal is portugal,italy is italy, etc.

greece is also independent.

who could be unhappy with this? it would cause way less confusion and more accurately group everyone together.

also could somebody draw this up for me?

i suck at ms paint.

Actually I am not even keen on taking it. To much work to redevelop all this mess. Especially if local ruskies would stay.

no, you are retarded

This, belarus is a putin kisser. Belarus is gone and it aint coming back.

Terrible.
As if Germania need to be divided in small nation states(Bawaria, Saxony etc).
Scandii are okey as they are. No need to unify them.
Also there is no need for Russian corruption in Eastern and central Europe - we have enoungh local ones. Not even mention that Rsukies would be rule by proxy here as they always did.

This is something I wondered about myself. The whole thing would probably be relatively "easy" to set up. Especially with the EU collapse. But parts of the Ukraine and basically the whole of Belarus would be a huge problem.

It's like we would suggest you joining and becoming part of the UK again.

your country doesn't exist unless foreigners want it to

Intermarium is the most retarded idea in the history of the world

I support it

Batka is smart. He play for both sides. And he would probably side with Poland if this give him more leverage against EU and Russia.
He still keep play both side for his benefit.

>an alliance of completely unrelated and irrelevant countries that historically get conquered by russia and germany

sounds good for europe

Yes.
Intermarium when?

Its like you WANT to be invaded by Russia

>Globalist the post

Germany needs to die and divide into several countries so they don't ruin Europe anymore. Poland is Poland not Russia

Western Belarus(Grodno and Brest) is kinda pro-Polish, but the rest of it is pretty much Russia, maybe till batka dies.

I am not keen on giving Russia anything. But, assuming that they got port of Sevastopol, could, if we conquer Constantinople, trade it for Kaliningrad? Only problem that they have with Black see is that they can be defectively shut down by turkey. If given opportunity, they would gladly swap it, since than thew would have secure way into Mediterranean.

not really

im a linguist, and almost all slavic languages are interconnected and related to russian. Pretty much all slavs are russian diaspora with different names

hell they even have a language called interslavic in which all slavs can understand no matter which slavic language they speak.

its not globalism, its common sense borders.

>Otče naš, ktory jesi v nebesah,
nehaj svęti sę imę Tvoje.
Nehaj prijde krålevstvo Tvoje,
nehaj bųde volja Tvoja, kako v nebě tako i na zemji.
Hlěb naš vsjakodenny daj nam dneś,
i odpusti nam naše grěhi,
kako my odpušćajemo našim grěšnikam.
I ne vvedi nas v pokušenje,
ale izbavi nas od zlogo

Cuz Lukashenko is not a retard and he will simply pick the side that is more profitable for Belarus. He is pro Russia now cuz no one from west offered anything to Belarus latetly. Things are changing tho as Polish MPs making talks with him

Have your country ever done anything splendid other than massacring indians and seals?

>No burning the white house doesn't count, it was britbongs.

But under his rule Belarus is pretty much frozen and not developing.

You have to ask Russia for permission first

That's why he would be fine with some trade deals with Poland to change that

Tho' I should agree he does keep everything cool and cares about people.

To bad Russia keeps everything tight to it and won't allow much cooperation with an EU member.

>it's a "cancuck posting in Europe threads" episode

No. Grand Duchy of Lithuania has never fully integrated with the Crown unfortunately. Ruthenia backstabbed the PLC and joined Moscow. I wouldn't want to take such risks anymore. Besides, even compared to us, Ukraine is very poor. There would be no benefit for our labor market in having any closer ties with Ukraine

It would had 125 million people, it could produce large army, but it would be necessary to maintain strong military. Also problem arises, since we dont have no own oil or gas, no minerals, no strategic resources. Food production would be ok. Industry would be too far behind. This thing would need at least 20 years of wise leadership to really kick up.

You're a pretty shitty linguist then. Actually, I doubt you are one. Slavs generally don't understand each other much with some exceptions (like Czechs and Slovaks), we only understand some words/phrases with other Slavs and there are many false friends. Interslavic is a meme, nobody uses it, it's artificial and most people don't even know of it's existence.

Moreover, it's retarded to group people together just according to the languages they speak.

I believe they could earn something in some deals aswell pic rel is one of the silk roads that Polish gov is working on with China right now

>>im a linguist
>>all slavic languages are interconnected and related to russian
>>Pretty much all slavs are russian diaspora with different names

The american education system.
>>slavs can understand no matter which slavic language they speak

we want to join too, we'll marry with ukrainians I swear
dont mind my flag - I'm here for the euro 2016

This is another worrying thing. The Union wouldn't really have anything. No strategic resources. I guess the pathway into western Europe is something?

>Polish gov is working on with China right now
czy ciebie pokurwiło?

it will take 50 years to build this shit, nobody even knows whether this will succeed and the polish government is meaningless in this project

Too many Orthodox Slavs and Protestant Balts for my taste. V4 + Croatia + Slovenai + Austria + Bavaria + Lithuania would be awesome though, DEUS VULT all day, every day.

No, I don't want Polish designated shitting parking lots.

Doesnt change the fact that they started the cooperation. Why so mad btw?

fuck your project

WE WEST EUROPE NOW

Well the original Intermarium suggestion is quite old. Changes would be needed. It's just that I think Eastern Europe needs to unite after the EU collapse. Economically especially. Keep the cultural identity of all countries, basically throw out most of the stuff that the EU tried to do and did.

This is epitome of everything. Alliance without access to decent size oil reserve is no more than fancy word on paper. As economic community maybe, but for alliance we need to discover whole new way to power our war machinery.

Because this is laughable and irritating. In 50 years anything can happen. Russia can collapse, the West can collapse, USA can collapse, even before this thing is built

Only if you take us in.

>Not including Romania

Wew lad

>Orthodox Christianity or nothing

Keep cock worshipping a guy who washes and kisses niggers' legs

Flag

Well it is you who say that it will take 50 years to build. My bet it would be much shorter taking into account as you said that west or EU I should say can collapse soon. That will make us to find new trade partners and China is like the best choice we could pick tbqhf and speed things up even more

Estonia more belongs to nordics.

>Giving Germs anything. Sudetland would be next. Are you pepicks never learn?

Because modern day Germanist is so expanionist and secretly dreams of reshaping its borders. Jesus, some people really are stuck in the past forever.

We don't want in your shitty gypsy poor union

I like this pic

Greeks, Gypsies and Romanians
No thanks.

>Bessarabia and Bukowina romanian
Nice one

Okay high and mighty Slav-man.

please explain to me the ethnic differences in slavs?

what seperates a ukranian and a russian?

or a serb and a croat? or a slovak and a slovene?

and yes all slavic languages are at their core atleast like 50% related to russian.

>Germany needs to die and divide into several countries so they don't ruin Europe anymore.

Not going to happen, sorry.

>There would be no benefit for our labor market in having any closer ties with Ukraine

Your nationalist ambitions mean jackshit though.

Tough words from a country that can't defend its borders.

Annex Basarabia 2017

Germany never change.
You would probably take it to have space to settle more migrants.

>Germany never change.

Either that or you need a lame pretext for your nationalistic ambitions, amirite?

the entire baltic coast of poland (and much more of poland) is rightful German clay and Germany will, over long or short, bring it home into the Reich.

Holy shit that map looks like Kek

What kind of nationalist ambitions ? I don't want any other unions, except the EU, which is most likely going to implode, just like France and Germany

Sure, there were tons of Russians living in Donbas and Crimea and Russian army is somehow developed compared to Romanian, and there is no Romanian population there, so how do you plan to do it?

Just roll in and dug in.

I doubt you'll be able to retake it even if you send wave after wave.

Oh I forget.
Berlin is Slavic clay!
Next border on Elba.

Nah, you dont have the guts. Not anymore.

Slavic languages come from Proto-Slavic, and then they divide into West, East and South Slavic languages. Saying that 50% of it is related to Russian is is retarded. Why would you lie on the internet about being a linguist? It's not even a cool lie.

You won't even be able to step in Moldova, Transnistria probably has better army that you.

You're telling me you're not seeking to increase the influence of Poland in Europe? Okay. I kinda figured all such plans were always about increasing one's own influence. Silly me.

All of Poland and Ukraine all the way to black sea is practically Lithuanian territory

times change, people change - we cannot forget

It really doesn't change, though, and that's because of geo-political reasons. Those remain the same no matter what.

>Transnistria meme

Transnistria is a shitty russian exclave and I'm surprised you don't know that already.

Plus, why would they do crap, we would only take over Moldavia, which barely has an army already kek.

Talk to , not me. He too lives eternally in the past. To me, taking recourse to history decades ago is always a pretext for one's own ambitions.

You're a fucking moron, it has changed even in my lifetime. Hell it has changed just under Merkel's reign.

>You're telling me you're not seeking to increase the influence of Poland in Europe?
Influence comes with development. You're telling me we should abandon any development because it's nationalist? Poland is dependent on other countries anyway, Idk what is your problem

it is not the Past I seek, but Glory

kill yourself kraut
you're literally the only ones ruining europe
no one is fucking responsible for an entire generation of beta cucks other than germans themselves
go fuck yourself

Actually, Romanian army is pretty good to be quite honest, I doubt that a strip of land can stop it.

how about working instead of relying on my funds?

Your country exist because China allows it

No give land back to Austria and Germoney

I'd put that blame on the Victors of WW2, not the defeated and powerless. The cuckness originated in the US, and all of Europe is a vessel state of the US thanks to all cucked nations in Europe fighting for the zionist, rootless high finance and not for Germany and the movement for the liberation of Europe.

But comparing it with russian army is silly, and it's 2016 and only Russia can get with a few sanctions after anexing someones land.

Nope

Russians are Ruthenians mixed with Kazahks, Mongolians, Georgians, Ugro-Finnics etc.

Ukrainians are Ruthenians mixed with Turks, Balkans and Poles

t. Polish Ukrainian

>china is le threat maymay
>poor attempt at comeback
kek

>hurr liberation of europe
fuck you, there are people that are ACTUAL nationalists and not naziboos
Go fuck yourself you utter moron

Russian army is a meme, nothing even close like it was back in the WW2 at least.
All they can do is scare you with nukes from 1950.

>Moreover, it's retarded to group people together just according to the languages they speak.
..... i don't even know what to say about this statement.
it's been like that for like ever.. why change it now?