>I'm coming back for EVERYTHING.

What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yczul_609Gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bad dialogue. Sorkin is shit.

i miss this meme

He got JEWED.COM.

I thought it was pretty obvious what upsetted him.

He is a brazilian jew, could you imagine that?

DUDE I'M AARON SORKIN AND MY "BRILLIANT SNAPPY" DIALOGUE IS BASICALLY ME ARGUING WITH MYSELF AND THINKING OF THE BEST COMEBACK TO AN ARGUMENT I HAD WHILE AGO BUT WASN'T ABLE TO COME UP WITH IN THE MOMENT. CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH? GOTTEM! LMAO

Better question is: Why were they such cunts towards him? He literally did nothing wrong.

>he literally did nothing
FTFY

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

Did you even watch the movie faggot?

There was something "off" about this movie, anyone else know what I mean? Little things about it, like when Zuckerberg's asian gf suddenly became insane and obsessive out of nowhere

>made business end of the company
>wasting time sucking up to new york kikes when he could be chilling by the pool watching the user count go up and up

>gf suddenly became insane and obsessive out of nowhere
you haven't spent much time around women have you user?

He funded Zuckerberg when the website started but was too young and not savvy enough to run the business side of it.

>post yfw .03%

Yes, but the way they did it wasn't believable. Also, my bad it was Saverin's girlfriend not Zuckerberg's

You dumbfuck. It was about Eduardo's fucking hubris. He thought he was a big shot because he was paying for shit and he could pull a power play but freezing the funds during a CRITICAL time in the company's future. What Eduardo get wasn't revenge, it was justice.
As a kid, you think Eduardo is right. As an adult, you side with the Zuck. Unless you're a numale redditcuck, the DUDE MUH FEELINGS LMAO.

This is one of my favourite films. Made me fall in love with Andrew Garfield tbH

SORRY MY PRADAS AT THE CLEANERS ALONG WITH MY HOODIE AND FUCK YOU FLIP FLOPS

Yes

Only real men are team Zuck. Fuck the Chads and Yuppies

>Made me fall in love with Andrew Garfield
Kill yourself faggot

>Writing
Fast paced and interesting

>Cinematography
God tier camera work in every scene.

>Acting
Michael Cera's best (and only good) performance.

>Soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=Yczul_609Gg
10/10

Why am I supposed to not like this movie again Sup Forums?

>>Acting
>Michael Cera's best (and only good) performance.
8/10

>Michael Cera

Based Cera. He was great in this.

>gave money for the initial investment
>provided the initial userbase (this is huge desu because it created an image of facebook being a product for people of high social status)

he essentially dominoed the whole thing, facebook right now would have competing brands if it wasn't for the initial momentum it had. on the other hand, both saverin and zuckerberg were in the wrong for sabotaging each other, they let their insecurities get the best of them.

Wrong. Adults are aware of the law, such as unconscionable contracts, due consideration, etc. Billion dollar revenge? A child's idea of a revenge fantasy.

but michael cera is fully white Christian

Christians are less evolved jews though.

He will never be this cute again

gud thread op