Jew K Rowling makes another Harry Potter film that no one gives a shit about

>Jew K Rowling makes another Harry Potter film that no one gives a shit about

>Fantastic Beasts

>Writes in a black character who GOES BY "Madam President" in the setting of early 1900s in the USA who wears a sand nigger turbin

>Token white girl who is SUPER STRONG AND NOT LIKE THEM OTHER GIRLS

>Take all the dark imagery and spirit from the old Potter movies and instead make a bland full of sjw nonsense movie based on a cultural phenomenon

Fuck this shit

It' magic

>no one gives a shit about
> $801 million worldwide and counting

Its a terrible movie

I want to fuck Queenie

Yeah and le ebil bad guy turns out to be blonde with blue eyes just like Draco Malfoy was! Can't have a blonde good guy apart from Thor I guess.

dullest

But the negress was incompetent in every action she took.

Yeah, the monkey president was a bit unbelievable wasn't it?

What did you expect from a talentless female version of GRRM?

goddamn i hate niggers and women am i right fellas?

That's because the wizard supremacists are supposed to be "literally nazis". The Jew propaganda is heavy in this one.

>he was tricked into believing harry potter was a good series in the first place

Fantastic Beasts is the perfect example of the modern Hollywood movie. It casts the hit Hollywood star of the minute and it's loosely connected to a wildly successful franchise. This movie was made for the sole purpose of making money. There is no other reason. Rowling, Yates, the actors, everyone... all in it for the money.

It's easy to imagine the pre-production meetings... You know, that cute tree in Guardians of the Galaxy was really popular among audiences, let's have one of those. And people really liked that dive bar with lots of goofy creatures and fun music in Star Wars, let's have one of those too. It's frustrating when I hear people call this film imaginative. There's a reason all the fantastic beasts look so cute. Because toys.

Yet again we see Eddie Redmayne overact, taking the role of "autistic British wizard" to a level not needed. There was no chemistry between any of the actors, which made for awkward moments throughout the whole 2+ hours runtime. The relationship between Colin Ferrell and Ezra Miller especially seems unintentionally predatory.

There are two completely separate plots that are sloppily connected. One of the plots is pushed so hard and is used only to create a franchise of this thing. If they focused on only the fantastic beasts instead of the bizarre possessed horror aspect with a cheap twist, the film might not have been half bad.

In the end, yet again, almost a whole city gets destroyed in the climax. By now it is beyond tiring and by my count that is how FOUR big budget movies have ended in 2016. And by what, a fucking dark cloud. The whole film, each and every scene, is predictable, features terrible CGI, obvious blue screen, lifeless sound stages, and is riddled with plot holes

It made that much? I'm impressed. That was probably beyond their expectations. Harry Potter's back, boys.

Well let's be fair, for a movie series that spanned over 7 books and 8 movies that is no small feat to task.

I believe that it had some really good films, nothing masterpiece worthy but good and understandably huge for the millenials. Fuck millenials

>voldemort, dumbledor, potter are the most powerful wizards ever
>two magic parents

>there is literally everything wrong with being a death eater

This comment made my day, good point and exactly how I felt seeing this film. Dont forget the bland and super laid back directing showing absolutely no oroginality or witt

Only faggot kids liked Harry Potter

Tom Riddle Senior was actually a muggle.

faggot

>. Dont forget the bland and super laid back directing showing absolutely no oroginality or witt
Why would he when he did the classic one for me a few for you deal that even michael bay does

aka: i'll do these movies(fantastic beasts/transformer 3 and 4) if you fund my project (tarzan/pain and gain)

To an extant, yes. I though found some of the story elements and directing of these old movies very cool

>faggot
kek, that's what you get for being a smartass. That's not even an obscure fact.

Faggot who are you on YouTube? Ill shitpost it