youtube.com/watch?v=TDHjsRvbGdI
youtube.com/watch?v=6KboGZTeeWc
youtube.com/watch?v=vGank5vM1oo
youtube.com/watch?v=2own7V_iENU
youtube.com/watch?v=sqq9a5xjCP8
youtube.com/watch?v=6Lz3XBMn7yQ
dailymotion.com/video/x2yorls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats with the mean-spirited scripting in these shows like hardcore pawn and storage wars anyway? at least american pickers keeps the focus on cool items and stuff.

keep da asses in da seat

Ashley BLACKED when?

>it's an ashley is being a bitch without a valid reason episode

How do you go from
>CourtTV, showing documentary shows about crime

To
>TruTV, world's shittiest """"""""""reality"""""""""" shows

To
>Impractical Jokers: The Network

I swear to god this show was written by a Nazi, and not some pol-tier neo Nazi. They fucking defrosted Joseph Goebbels and had him pitch a reality show.

This is reality kino
youtube.com/watch?v=3X1bc4kNLHI

Reality TV was a mistake.

I would be up to eating my cum from your pussy.

MY JEWS COULDA GOT GASSED

>oi vey whenever jews look bad it's the work of literal nazis

bruh, what the fuck is this, why is this from 2013, what are this shows , holy shit america, i love you.

I can spend all day watching this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=4HiUFKyf5i4
youtube.com/watch?v=MhnldmgrsX8
youtube.com/watch?v=TDHjsRvbGdI

eh, the show is so badly scripted and badly acted its hard to watch it

I seriously, and i mean seriously, want ashley to sit on my face

those tow truck shows are the worst offenders

Top fucking kek

I used to watch Operation Repo and Lizard Lick Towing all the time just ro see the retarded shit they'd make up.

>it's a Bobby gets his ass whooped episode
>it's a Matt gets his ass whooped episode
>it's a fat goth spic literally huffs and puffs while struggling to breath episode

this is my favorite thing now

MY

this is exactly what i guessed it would be from this reply chain

The fact that manslay3r commented on this is amazing

They treat 90% of their customers on the show with hostility and disdain. Maybe it's for reality drama, maybe it's from dealing with poor Detroit blacks for years on end, but they seem shitty as fuck.

>that bitch so fat the waterjet can't lift her up
my fucking sides

KID

I can't breathe. I'm just, so happy.

COULDA

I love american pickers user. Its so comfy. Both the american and the canadian version, although the latter is the comfier

I gotta admit something: i can't eat without watching shows like american pickers or the paw shop. I don't know, i like to watch this things while i either have breakfast or dinner

Daily reminder that TruTv's slogan at this time was "Not reality, actuality"

Is this postmodern art?

GOT

youtube.com/watch?v=6KboGZTeeWc

I'd pound the daughter so hard. That fat ass is perfect and the shrill voice screaming at me to fuck he like Tyrone did when he brought a stolen empty DVD case for Apollo 13 in and asked for 800 dollaz.

is Bernice /ourgirl/??????

youtube.com/watch?v=vGank5vM1oo
>This has 170k views

oh my god

COMING UP...

on SOUTH BEACH RE-SHOOTS

Oh fuck.

KILLED

Fuck if I know, but I could watch impractical jokers all day long if they didn't just repeat the same 5 episodes over and over.

>Okay so it's normal cops
>Okay that's a lot of snakes
>YESSIR I'LL GET THOSE SNAKES FOR YA
I'M DEAD

Drama = excitment and real life is boring. Not rocket science. But there is clearly an audience for both.

That Tessa bitch they had a whole whodunit arc with was pretty thicc.

With Jews, you lose.

Oy vey

>watching the inferior family owned pawn shop show
This is a Pawn Stars board, fuck off kid

Alright proven to not be the same card.

Is it supposed to be real?

Yes, it was marketed as a reality show, though I don't know if they were doing it ironically. I doubt it.

Any leaked nudes of Ashley? Or any nice screencaps?

I honestly thought it was like reno 911 or Trailer Park Boys until I searched it a bit lmao. As a show like that the clip is comedy gold

Honestly. This show is pretty terrible. Especially the scripted shit.

>Rick: "Hey chum, are you being stupid again?"
>Guitar twang plays and chum looks at him with a stupid expression
>Chum: "Haha, lets make a bet"
>Corey grumbles and is monotone in his response
>Episode ends with the old man winning the bet and chum buying lunch.

Every fucking time.

>I don't know if they were doing it ironically.

Come on now user

I literally stopped watching History channel for anything other than Vikings, Vietnam HD, WW2 HD, and that Third Reich program from the German citizens home movies.

the one thing that pisses me off more than anything is the way Corey shakes people's hands

he just grabs their hands and then shakes him elbow

Isn't all that stuff on H2 though? I stopped watching TV years ago, used to have a television in my room as a teen but I got rid of it willingly for more wall space.

It's comfy as fuck, pleb

his* not him elbow

I like curse of oak island even if it is over edited, cheesy, 2mysterious4u

I will never watch that fucking show again, or the network it's on, as they have proved what we have already known to be true and that's PAWN SHOPS are the MOST CROOKED SCUM of the earth. I have no respect for Seth and if his dad Les taught him this, they should both be jailed along with that skank whore daughter just on principal. I will say this boldly to get my point across, I WILL NEVER WATCH THAT NETWORK THAT FILMED THE FELONY THEFT OF A $25,000 PIECE OF MERCHANDISE AND DID JACK SHIT!!! I WILL NEVER WATCH YOUR NETWORK OR BUY ANYTHING FROM YOUR SPONSOR'S. YOU NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR INACTIONS AS WE ALL SAW WHAT HAPPENED. Seth single handedly tarnished the Pawn Shop industry and I will NEVER, EVER go to a Pawn Shop no matter how destitute I become. For a Network to not only show it, but not intervene on something of this magnitude is inexcusable. I hope that place burns to the ground and I'd love to roast marshmallows over those mink coats. LOL. Thanks for the awesome catch on that piece, you did an outstanding job on this. These SOB's will have their day in court when the judge will be the big man upstairs and that Mantle Rookie could make the difference between paradise or damnation!!!

Christian kino coming through
If you don't like this you're an atheist gay commie fucker

I watch that show and just wonder, If they are using backhoe's, excavators and other machinery, How the fuck did the templars dig that deep with shovels?

>Implying you have to be a lefty to dislike white trash

Real Christians look down on savages like this

>A show about people who make whistles for people who hunt ducks.

Its pretty bad.

why would anyone watch this garbage

>not watching 19 Kids and Counting with the religious cult being a facade to fuck brainwash the masses through being overtly kind

All reality shows suck but TLC is purposely having a freakshow to keep afloat.

Was I the only one who enjoyed watching Sopranos on A&E?

Season 1 is ok. Everything else is objective shit

I still really enjoy this show, I just skip all of the forced 'sub-plots' outside of the selling / history of the items that come in.

Holy fuck. If I ever go to sell something that has tons of parts like a collection I'm never going to let them take it to the back to appraise it. They're doing it right in front of me. That's just sad.

I COULDA ATE MY KIDS

Who watches this shit?

ur mom

Fortunately my mum watches episodic cop/detective shows and comedies so it's not THAT bad

I never said it was a bad thing

>Gold began his first business at age 12, buying pizzas and reselling them by the slice to fellow students at Hebrew School.

bravo americans bravo

was it all staged?

BERNICE

who was in the wrong here?
youtube.com/watch?v=2own7V_iENU

youtube.com/watch?v=sqq9a5xjCP8

Impractical jokers is GOAT

>youtube.com/watch?v=4HiUFKyf5i4
Holy fucking shit.

You rely on "Rick" for your history lessons? The fucking DUMB FUCK who is always WRONG about everything and thinks The Electorial College is a thing and Massasuchetts is a state?

Dumb fuck child raping gun criminal meth addict "Chum Lee" visibly reading off cue cards every fucking episode. Fuck that shit.

What I hate the most about treasure shows is that they never find anything which ironically is the point of the show since someone would've found it already by then if it existed

I actually love this show because the doctor is so based and always shutdown on everyone.

Shits on*

I don't really think Rick knows as much as is shown on the show.

Obviously the 'pawns' are scheduled ahead of time and they're fed information about the items to say when they shoot the footage and then they bring actual experts in to tell more.

100% weapons-grade amerikino

>H2

They dropped that channel and Vice took it over.

>its a cruz episode

youtube.com/watch?v=6Lz3XBMn7yQ
Kino.

is this awful show still on?

amazing

this:
dailymotion.com/video/x2yorls

Jesus christ

better version

>youtube.com/watch?v=2own7V_iENU

People like drama you simple minded buffoon

i' m an autistic american so I like this show, but I do miss when the history channel was actually a good channel

yeah. The military channel shows alot of the older History shit

JEWDAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN