Euros: if somebody commits a crime in say the Netherlands then crosses the Belgium border...

Euros: if somebody commits a crime in say the Netherlands then crosses the Belgium border. Can the dutch police follow and arrest him?
What if a person commits a crime and then crosses into a country where such a thing is legal?

Explain right fucking now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_of_freedom,_security_and_justice
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd assume it's like the U.S. where if you commit law that goes against a states law, but then cross into a state where it's not illegal it become a felony.

>Can the dutch police follow and arrest him?

As far as I know they can't, but they can tell the police in Belgium and then they will try to catch him and bring him back to Holland

interpol & europol and some new gimmicky one since the whole IS ordeal i can't remember the name off will keep everyone involved and up to date on the whereabouts, for the netherlands specifically i think with germany and belgium we have like 50km overlap so that the other country can get ready to intercept

If we didn't have the schengen area this wouldn't be such an issue :^)

Our police can cross into Germany for a set amount of kilometers.

And they can cross the entire Benelux.

But often they just inform the Belgian or German police to take over the persuit.

Also, the Netherlands has a military police with big guns they can summon to close down the borders.

basically the idea is that everyone works together but only the north western countries do and the rest of the eu hate eachother

But user, isn't the EU meant to be the greatest thing of all time? Harmoniously working together

>brits think they ever had Schengen
>voted brexit for this
lel anglos are really retarded

Our police can operate 150 kilometers into Germany.

All signatory states of the Prüm Convention allow for hot persuits. So, basically yes in most cases.

He never said that you illiterate manlet

They can not, but they can inform Belgian police and they will arrest him and then give the person to them.

See this ?
Now that the EU is a thing the only way is to escape to a country outside the EU with no extradition to the EU.
We had some turkroach driver kill two people on the road and try to escape in Germany.They caught him in Germany and send him back to us so we can deal with his sorry cockroach ass.Bulgarian prisons are no joke.

So even if you can't be followed you will be fucked once the signal is given to Europol.

>just because you're not part of something you can't criticise it's obvious flaws
I think you're the one that's retarded lad

Your wrong. Our police is literally allowed to chase and shoot someone in Belgium.

I am assuming only in case that they start chasing in Netherlands and he crosses the border as part of his escape plan. I was talking more about when the person is already in different country

You guys are wrong.

Im not sure. But I do know they have to follow the instructions of the authorities of the country they are in.

So if Germany or Belgium tells the police to stop they have to stop.

Not Euro, but under Harper and Obama the USA and Canada created a system whereby certain trained officers from certain law enforcement agencies, can follow a subject into one another's countries and make an arrest subject to the laws of the land in which they were arrested.
For example a US Coast Guard vessel could chase a smuggler from American waters into Canadian waters and arrest them, then turn them over to the RCMP for prosecution.

For example, no such agreements exist between the US and Canada. A few years ago there was a diplomatic incident when an American policeman followed a suspect in hot pursuit in one of these historical border towns that predated current borders.

english animals are banned from EU discussions

What about Scots and Welsh?

Reminder - Hungary has no history or culture, even if you do nobody bothers to learn it.

Disgusting people, language and country.

>wherever I go, I must also shitpost

You can just go to wikipedia if you don't know things:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_of_freedom,_security_and_justice

in my defense how the fuck was I supposed to find that Wiki article?

IT'S OUR FUCKEN JOB MATE

>Can the dutch police follow and arrest him?
probably yes, but depends on the circumstances
over here we have treatys in border lands - police can folow you behind the border but only with cooperation with the local police - they cannot just waltz in like USA into Iraq
or
they call the locals, the police folows you to the border and then the local ones takes over etc.
it depends on the agreemnt rest is paper work and if the police wants to dick with you or they just shot you
- thats the case in borderland- if you are on run or car chase ar anything like that
the rest is speculative depends on case and what police forces are in for big shit there is Interpol and Europol

Fucking armed Torskwegian policemen were frisking Finns on Finnish side few years back.

they are ok

use words like "European Union", "Security", "Police" and "Crime" on google.

The Welsh voted to leave you nonce

>entire countries gdp is less than the contents of my wallet
>they still vote to get rid of gibsmedats

none of those words exist in bogan english

Say something that's really aussie
"A bit how ya goin"

>in my defense how the fuck was I supposed to find that Wiki article?
Your defense has been noted.
And now the decision of the jury shall be announced.
>a juror stands up holding a paper with a written statement on it
We the jury find this user to be retarded.

I guess the Sun's radiation has fried your brain, Kangaroo Jack my closest friend from the land down under.

>after grog bog
>Google shows me exactly what I searched for

Yeah cunt but you're from Bulgaria

Yes and Bulgaria is a horrible place to live in.Don't come here!

Oh...sorry...I feel pretty bad now I didn't mean to be so cruel.
Here's something to cheer you up

You can't find this in France. Is this eadible?

>Is this edible?
You eat cheese that has mold on it and you wonder if this is edible?

It's fucking ragù alla bolognese Jesus Christ

Here's another gift. How's the weather today in Bulgaria?

It is horrible.Bulgaria is a horrible country in general.Horrible weather,horrible people...HORRIBLE!!!

P.S. if you are a cute Australian Kangaroo(female) we can fug(wink wink).

This is fucking depressing. I'm sure there are some good things...churches or something?

And ok let's fug

>And ok let's fug
Are you implying that you are in fact a cute female?
On the internet?

I'm not implying otherwise. Are all Bulgarians so horny?

>I'm not implying otherwise.
Photo with a timestamp as proof or it is not true.
>Are all Bulgarians so horny?
Nah, just me.

Mate it's night here. Even if I did send you one you wouldn't be able to see me anyway

never heard of welsh acting like animals
they just like their sheep

You're not Bulgarian. Your flag looks like the flag of my new Bulgarian boyfriend!

>Mate it's night here. Even if I did send you one you wouldn't be able to see me anyway
So it is a moonless night in Australia?
Now i am sad.

I'm in bed I don't sleep in a swag new boyfriend! Gee whiz you're going to have to learn a bit before coming out to the bush

>gay strayan
explains the butthurt

Depends. If what you are trying to say is what if some manly bear is spotted right away by a bolis car raping 3 boipuccis and then the manly bear, fearing himself in clear and present danger, disregards the boipuccis and quickly jumps on his motorbike and rides towards the border and crosses it... is the bolis car thus cucked without remedy lololol?

The answer is no. The bolis car will both inform the other country' bolis cars about the manly bear and if necessary cross the border and chase the manly bear along with the other country bolis cars.

But since most crimes are not spotted right away by the bolis car, the question is retarded without remedy.