ITT You recommend me a movie to watch tonight and I'll tell you why your recommendation is shit

ITT You recommend me a movie to watch tonight and I'll tell you why your recommendation is shit.

The Dark Knight Rises

Cujo

Ur mum's sextape

Wreck it Ralph

Pi.

seen it 10 times already, classic kino

dont know what that is but it's probably nigger shit

the sequel was better

I can't watch that movie without jerking it to serah silversteins character, and I've already jerked off 8 times today

next

American Psycho
and you can't argue with these dubs

you know what...

that sounds good.

thanks user, I pick your movie to watch tonight.

you win a rare pepe

>doesn't know cujo
>thinks he can judge movies

is it nigger shit though?

answer the question

Gattaca
ever counted the number of people the help vincent?
also watch for the swimming pool in his brothers house

John Wick

explain

its shit
not sure nigger shit is appropriate

holy SHIT those TITS

>you will never be 17 again fucking teenage girls with low self esteem that have no idea how actually fucking hot they are

never will be and never were

the brother knowing vincents passion pretends to drown in order to convince his brother to overcome his genetic short comings

also ernest borgnine
also monk
also jew laws
also uma thurman
well the list goes on

>that thing
>hot

>your post
>bait

i dont get it

ive seen gattica, but I DONT GET IT

Anton/younger brother sees vincents jealousy and devises the swimming contest as way to convince vincent to believe he can be more

Ernest Borgnine/ janitor boss warns vincent about getting above his station, but eventually tries to depose of evidence of the cup implicating him in murder

Tony Shalhoub/fake identity guy risks prison for 20% of earnings he has no proof vincent will make

Jude Law/ cripple dude give up his identity, ability to drink and do drugs (things he loves) and future for a total stanger

Uma Thurman / eye candy gives up her life long dream on a place on the shuttle for a guy she barely knows and could easily turn in

Xander Berkeley / the doctor alters the genetic test results cos he never gnomed his own son .. although there is no reason he wouldnt turn him in after the murder

there are only 2 characters in the entire film who dont help vincent achieve his dream - the cop and the psycho director

so it's a jewish conspiracy?

more a moral tale that no matter how hard you strive you will never achieve you dreams without the help of others

=there is no gene for the human spirit

there are little scenes throughout the film that confirm this... like detective Anton having a swimming pool in his living room but losing to Vincent in a second swimming race
.....but a race to where? there could not have been an island or anton would have see it as a child.......

one of the most misunderstood films in history

Coherence (2013)