How common are these in the United States?

how common are these in the United States?

more like historic relics now

my local kinolice force put a ban to these in favor of one-time-use inflatable furniture for the new health codes

I've only been to one that has that; seems like a bigger town/city thing.

>>one-time-use inflatable furniture

excuse?

a multiplex that got built in the past few years is the only theater near me that has them, and only in assigned-seating rooms. the squeaks they make are annoying.

not very, I imagine - the seats are far too small for American asses

pretty common where i am (outside of seattle). my local theater doesnt have them but a lot of places do.

My theater has them

still would be nice to have 2 armrests between sets

My local cinema had these installed a couple years ago, and I live in the boondocks. So I assume it's pretty common

i should've asked kek for something :(

My theater replaced them with metal bars since the hawks were picking at the leather :(

i don't have an excuse for not using them and if i dont comply i won't be eligible for the end-of-show raffle

My theater is 100% this in all 20 screens. Whole chain is this for that matter, AMC.

You don't wanna go back.

The backrests at mine dont go down that far so it makes your back hurt after a while, shits gay

These seats are too small, the chair is only enough too support 50% of the weight of an american moviego-er

In my kinõ room

I live in southern California, and the theater closest to me is like this. They serve alcoholic beverages(not worth it), you buy the exact seat you want, and they recline and are exceptionally comfy indeed

Fairly common. This one just seems small.
Typically my mom helps me into my MobilityCart™ and pushes me over to the local cinema. After buying my nachos, popcorn, Reuben sandwiches and candy she and the cinema staff help lower me into one of the seats and make sure it's at the right elevation so I don't choke to death on my tongue/saliva
I wish the cinemas were more comfy like my home though

The AMC in Ga got reclining seats.

I live around Boston and all of the major cineplexes have them. Only the small independent theaters still have regular seats.

Those recliners are nice if you dont have any snacks/drinks with you

>no toilet seat

not very accurate

I am also outside of Seattle. The only theater I've been to that has these seats is the one in Crossroads. They got them not too long ago.
Pretty comfy.

What do you think our underwear is for, fucking retard

>fitting in the seat

you're not a true american like me. Pathetic

Right on. ive been to only like, 4 cinemas in my area and 3/4 have recliners. im glad this is common. so nice to be able to lay back.