Is there any celebrity that hasn't done drugs?

Is there any celebrity that hasn't done drugs?

this gai

He looks more like he misses his bf

Why does it look like he's shitting out of his mouth?

Probably Chris Pratt desu senpai

Drugs are for whiny faggots.

You must be joking. Conservacucks are this delusional.
>He's a good christian boy! He didn't do no reefer and didn't have sex before marriage!
He's on record saying that when he was living out of a van in Hawaii, all he would do all day was smoke weed.

Are there any adults that haven't done any drugs?

No, because alcohol is a drug too. Just a very socially acceptable one.

God I hope his new album blows up, it'll be like we're in the early 2000s again. Then that Matchbox Twenty dude can drop something and the mood will be complete. There hasn't been a mainstream 'rockstar' in years.

I don't think I've seen a more poignant picture in my life.
>preachy straight edge godboy piece of shit can't even pay people to come to his birthday party
You would think if he were on the right path, god would reward him with friends. But oh wait I forgot! God only punishes his followers as a means of "testing" them.
Kike lies not even once.

Or, judging by the plaque on the door, maybe he's at an office where people are simply enjoying lunch?

Where does it say anything about reefer in the Bible

It's doing better than his last few albums already

my best friend is an adult 28 years old lives with his mom and dad still never had a job can't drive and hasn't taken anything stronger than tylenol or caffeine in his entire life. he was a good friend.

My Bridget is high on life, squee!

There's something about some guy thinking he's talking to God after breathing next to a burning bush

99% of all humans do drugs, stop crying, alcohol/nicotine/opiods/coffee(cocaine) all count as drugs

DUDE DRUGS LMAOOO

Me

weird al

DELET

Daily Show tier.

It's ok to not talk about thing you know nothing about, you fat fucking loser.

You have to atleast explain why he's wrong user, instead of just sperging out