Blocks your path

>blocks your path
what are you gonna do now burger?

Other urls found in this thread:

rotondecam.nl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I live in Nantes, the agglomeration with the most roundabouts in the world I guess. I do hate traffic lights.

>Left hand driving

Why do brits still do this

Still working
rotondecam.nl/

I thought only Americans drove on the right side of the road.

i looks complicated until you understand that the arrow are just here to indicate the flow of the traffic and prevent you from taking the wrong way

>N-NO.....THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING....SAVE ME TRUMP

>i looks complicated
Do people really thing roundabouts are complicated? They're more straightforward than your after four way intersection with lights.

*scares yurop&

>implying Americans don't have roundabouts
',:^|

I don't get what is the purpose of the inner lane of roundabouts.
Is it the lane used like pic?
In Japan they are rare as fuck, plus I guess we have zero roundabouts with multi lanes in my country. Sorry I am dumb as americans

Pretty much, usually there are two lanes going through the roundabout so you can go straight ahead in both lanes

So aren't there strict rules like "if you turn right / go straight, you should use the specific lane"?

In Denmark, bigger roundabouts sometimes have arrows indicating if you're turning early, or staying in.
I don't know if it's a rule, but if there are two lanes and you're staying in, people stay in the middle

Yeah, if you turn left you must be in the left lane, if you go straight you must keep the lane you're in and if you turn right or do a U-turn you must use the right lane

Fuck manual cars desu family

git gud you scrub

We have roundabouts here
Not a lot, it depends on the area I suppose. But I've done them before.

>estonia

We have these here too, but usually in newer, low-traffic roads. At least in my region of the country.

i dont know if youre baiting or actually ignorant

Nice

Actually, they do.
Can't even recall the number of times I've seen people completely clueless as what to do at a roundabout.

tfw you come across something like this in a country that has very few roundabouts to begin with

no fucking way they're more straightfoward. They're not very complicated though. Most people here just panic because they rarely see them.

Ten pense quoi de rennes ?

First time I entered one of those in eurotruck simulator I rekt my truck and some cars passing by

That's actually a super smart design. It just looks intimidating from above.

>Nantes
LISTEN HERE FUCKFACE PLEASE GET RID OF YOUR ROUNDABOUTS IT HAD RUINING 3 HOLIDAYS SO FAR