Stranger Things

Whats the verdict fellars? Should I waste time on this? Old fag here. Is this a kids show? Guide pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ziLWkhO93lI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Old fag here
it's nostalgia-b8 tailor-made for twits like you

>Is this a kids show?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah go on it's quite spooky and the acting is really good definitly worth the time

7/10, but rock-solid 7/10. If you like the first episode then there's nothing that will turn you off the show because it stays the same quality the whole way through. The kids have some shitty acting, the adults have some shitty overacting, the monster is, spoiler, a flower and about as scary as a flower, and the 80s pandering is turned up to eleven. The main chick is called Nancy for fuck's sake. I didn't like it, but it's an objectively good show.

It seems to have the same fans as Dr Who, who can pretend to be scared by those statue things despite the execution being woeful. A giant circlejerk of people pretending to be entertained and scared by a flower monster and diet Silent Hill.

good for a watch through but i dont think id go through it again. Really well directed and acted

I really like this underwear!!! But boobs under it is even better, thumbs up for pretty boobs

Have you seen any movies about kids or young adults in the pre-internet era? Did you like any of those movies? Do you enjoy horror?

If you answer yes to any of those then just watch it.

dull nostalgia bait, you should watch Super 8 instead if you like this sort of aesthetic, that's a better homage to the 80s

Also pic related

to be fair, you aren't acknowledging the fact that the flower is withheld and spooky until you actually get to see it, and that doesnt happen for a while

Well it definitely has that retro-80's feel kind of atmosphere. I enjoyed it, better than the usual edgy oooh so dark and serious kind of series that usually become hits. Give it a try at least for the first two-three episodes than you decide.

It's like those 80's movies you like but not nearly as good.

Unironically kino.

Trust me when I say it's well worth your time.

>Old fag here

describe how old you are. if you've been out of high school for more than 4 years, you really shouldn't be on Sup Forums anymore

that's why it's called "FOUR"chan.

^He means yes.

This was very much the kind of stuff we watched as kids, OldAnon. Less nudity though.

It's got a dash of Spielberg, King, Craven and Carpenter at its foundation. Major nostalgia grab.

It's a good show

sucks and overrated

no one will talk about this show in another year

Was fun but in retrospect it was extremely pleb. The ending is just an asspull.

I'd say watch it if you're a fan of the era or into androgynous cunny

Unironically fantastic.

It's breddy gud even if the monster is a fucking flower. I just hope it doesn't develop a Tumblr-tier fandom.

I still don't believe it's a girl.

wew

It's ok. The monster looks retarded in design and its cg. Dumb ending and I feel like there was a good bit of filler

>old fag here
obviously not

I think this kid was reincarnated.

THIS THREAD AGIAN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

barely above average

better than any other netflix original so you might as well

>this guy

oldfag doesnt mean what you think it does. if you like 80s you will enjoy the vibe this show has. i think just about everyone that wasn't being petty liked it. some loved it.

now i need to watch this

Yes you do.

MILLIE IS DEAD

Get over it

Depends on who you ask.

I mean

Millieposting is dead by the moment.

wait for ST season 2

I entirely disagree.

gender bending is hot

Classic era Spielberg E.T., Close Encounters + classic Stephen King IT, Firestarter = Stranger Things

Is Millie on youtube Kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=ziLWkhO93lI

Her voice is getting weird

She's sounded like that for a good while.

It's for her shitty british accent.

Finn > Millie

Jesus her voice's so squeaky and annoying

Incorrect.

This.
ILHSM

>HAHAHAHAHAHA
Full on 15 years old.

Protip young man, the content in stranger things was PG-13

what the fuck
is she grabbing his fucking dick?

How spooky is it? I'm a bit of a poof when it comes to spookness (dropped Penny Dreadful for this reason)

Just watch it. There are lots of worse ways to waste your time. Posting on Sup Forums is one of them.

Good show, don't worry about the opinion of the weebs on this board and go watch it. Good marathon show. All in one day.

Not at all, unless you're scared of shitty CGI monster.

>CGI monster
pic related?

Super 8 was awful

I want these fucking pedos to kill themselves.
Oh wait it's just the same tripfaggot

There are some spooky bits but I think ep1 was probably the spookiest, at least to me. I love the show, by the way.
Marathon it all in one day, no other way to do it.

>read the tripcode
are you retard?

rude
rude

Froggo thread?

>There are some spooky bits but I think ep1 was probably the spookiest,
Fuck off underage cunt

Well that's just not nice at all.

>an acne scar

DROPPED

>Shittalking anoncap
No
We don't do that

Meh

Multiplied by silent hill

She looks like a kid(boy) with cancer

They swapped out chemo for Coke.

>When you hate Coke products so much that you get a psychic kid to crush their products for your amusement

>We
kill yourselves pedo fags

Did they bang

No.

Suck a dick newfag

LEL

Is this real?

Who did this?

It's nostalgia-bait for middle age old fags.

>middle age old
These threads are just pedo circle jerks