Seahawks vs Titans thread: Michael "Dindu" Bennett edition

>reports saying both teams will stay in locker room during Anthem

Not that any of us are watching this game anyway

Seahawks staying in the locker room during the anthem, per the team Twitter account.

Is there any point in watching this game or should I just kill myself now?

Tacoma here. Ready for more disappointment.

In a packed sports bar, should I stand?

Why do black people not realize that America is the absolute best place to be a black person in the history of all humanity? Never in time or a place have black people had more rights than current day America.

what's the point? titans will destroy the offense and we'll be lucky to score 6 points.

they're so proud to be black but would never want to go back and live in their home country

Bellingham here.

r-ready for another win g-guys?

can't believe you cucks still watch this shit even after realizing you're enabling a bunch of disrespectful negroids. do you encourage your wife and daughters to watch too?

Huh, both teams stayed in the locker room. What did they mean by this?

I stream it faggot, nobody gets money off me.

Fuck America and fuck white people.
Brought to you by the NFL®.

Let's go Hawks!

you're still spending valuable time watching negroids spread their asscheeks and bump into each other for 3 hours

friendly reminder to stream the game.

no revenue from me

lets go tits

Hey, I grew up in Bellingham. Here's to hoping we get a more interesting victory, with some actual touchdowns.

no, that would be racist

253 repoprting in - i've been preparing for this all week. my body is ready

Think this will be a pretty good game, desu.
Let's go tits!

AND SO THE DROPS BEGIN

>standing for a television
would be funny but you should mayocide urself either way

>offense literally gets 3 fucking penalties

derrick henry was limping after he caught that pass i hope hes not seriously hurt

more like and the flags begin

It's not even raining. Goddamn.

>adoree

no wonder this people are persecuted

Who did the flag today? Was their ass as nice as based bird?

So many fans booty blasted about the Titans not going out for the anthem.

I mean really, how is it disrespectful? Fucking Logan Ryan pays off his brothers 82k student loans but because they wont stand on the field he's a piece of shit?

Come the fuck on, how many of these fuckers took the anthem seriously in high school? How many of them truly honor that flag? It's bullshit.

This picture is racist and disgusting u have been reported

Hahaha bye.

Seattle defense getting it done man.

why are you throwing to weems hes fucking garbage

It’s intentionally disrespectful and has literally no constructive purpose. Personally I don’t give a shit cause the nfl is boring af. To me it’s just another case of niggers gettin uppity

this is going to be boring as shit isn't it?

LETS GO, TITANS, LETS GO!!!!

seahawks game

so yes

>seahawks game

you know it senpai.

lmao. grow up.

Disrespectful to who?

Who is it disrespectful to?

How does not appearing for the National Anthem disrespect anybody?

We don't perform the National Anthem as some oath of fealty or out of recognition for the military, we do it because this is a nationally recognized event and having the anthem there is something meant to unite everyone.

By silently protesting during the anthem, it is bringing to light issues that suggest otherwise that there is a lack of unity in this country. And you bet your ass that there is a lack of unity in this fucking country.

>cucklel wilshit

GO BIRBS!

It serves no purpose. It's an absolute stupid way to "protest" perceived injustices, and it's especially stupid when you're just an airheaded athlete that catches balls for $10 million a year.

As always, Seattle's defense is amazing, and its offense is complete crap. The result: no one scores anything ever. No wonder people are starting to watch college football more. Last night I was watching the cougs fight Nevada, and we scored like 6 touchdowns that game, almost getting a shutout. There's a lot more scoring in these games, even when they're more evenly matched.

>Its another wilson runs around like a crazy person episode

>le run the ball man

>catches balls for $10 million a year
Clearly you don't watch the Titans because the only person who actually catches shit for them is also the guy who annually goes overseas through the USO for the troops.

OH YOU WANT TO ENJOY THE GAME? TOO BAD FLAGS

Ole Frank Tarkerton ass nigga

>Graham
I know an interesting piece of trivia about him

>Wilson overthrowing
>no run game
>defense going to be gassed by the 1st quarter

welp this is a fun game

What happened to WIlson man? Guy cannot throw for shit anymore.

>By silently protesting during the anthem, it is bringing to light issues that suggest otherwise that there is a lack of unity in this country

You might have a point if anyone knew what 99% of them were "protesting". As it stands it just looks like a huge attention whoring move, because guess what? Most of the people kneeling or staying in the locker room today weren't doing shit just days ago.

Kek, no I don't. Sorry Titansbro.

>Scoring is the only excitement of the game
You belong with college football, faggot.

don't be mean, he's been staying up late to take care of his wife's son

Please tell me

Poor lil guy's all cucked out : (

Get this!

He used to not play football at all, but BASKETBALL!

cause that would mean that blacks have to show appreciation for white civilizations

and you know niggers cant do that

It's not the only excitement, but it certainly makes it more exciting. And a no or low score game is certainly more boring to watch. You have to admit, last week's Seahawks game was completely terrible, no?

so it's week 3 and we're still doing this run-run-incomplete pass bullshit?

ugh...this is gonna be a long day

What? No way!

I literally won't, no, can't believe it!

What can I do to protest the high crime rates by blacks in this country? I don't want to be denied by basic human rights.

there is a lack of unity because niggers refuse to stand for the anthem or show any appreciation for americans and white people who have time and time again saved niggers from destroying themselves

I was much like you when I heard it, friend, but tis true!

shit line got a nigga shook. Can't even take a snap without thinkin' a nigga bout to get sizzacked

I honestly have no idea what's being """""""protested""""""""""

nfl is dead to me anyway i just like watching it burn

Laughed harder than I should

Wow a 1st down!

Mariota is Hawaiian and half the O-line is white. I didn't see Lewan or Conklin on the field.

It'll open up in the 2nd half. Run em down to wear em out. Someone pointed out how well conditioned the Titans are last week and it'll be the same again. Just need to keep putting pressure on Wilson and let Murray and Henry do their thing.

I would be much more concerned if the D was getting gassed and scored on at will but thankfully that hasn't happened yet.

>doug Baldwin trying to play his heart out

Oh hey, a Titan's fan. Come join us in our SEA of disappointment.

Chris Carson pls get carries

Don't worry bros >We can do this

wew baldwin

not really faggot, sweden is the best place to be a colored person, you dont get shot by cops for one thing, also even if that were true, thats not the point the point is they want to be treated as good as white people by police

yeah, welcome to my life

Robiskie is calling shit plays and the WR's can't make a catch to save their lives.

They'll score on this drive and we'll go 3-and-out because Robiskie calls the same shit and we'll dig ourselves into a hole.

>start gaining some ground

BETTER DEEP BALL THIS SHIT

Wilson is throwing like Hellen Keller right now

Against the Titans secondary? I would too.

idk man this team still doesn't inspire a ton of confidence in me. at the very least this is the actually hard game of the season, the schedule from here on is cake

Wasn't she blind?

As an american, who/what do i cheer for in this game?

Watch a different game

she was a woman

fuvk the american red cross

that's the joke

m'asl you sunthin, limey. do you know what a joke is man?

>bears beat pittsburgh
>giants 0-3
as long as we have a winning record i'll be happy, les go titties!

EAT SHIT REDDIT WETBIRDS

Why do they commit so much crime if they have a problem with how police treat them? Is it because fuck wypipo or do they not understand they won't get shot if they don't commit crimes? Someone should tell them.

Fucking Shonn Greene.

I feel you man. I know they're going to fuck this season up too despite all that, but I know at the very least that they can be competitive now and for that I am grateful.

Please do not post images like that whilst replying to me ever again

what if i told you there was a race of people that committed 52% of the murders despite being 13% of the population? do you think they might be involved in a little more crime compared to other races?

STOP RUNNING