How do we know world war 2 happened

>how do we know world war 2 happened
>like we weren't there what if the books are lying

Damn...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/joerogan/status/728513894034096129?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are his podcasts so fucking long and almost everyday?

Do people actually want to listen to him ramble on for 3 hours with some literal who comedian or mma fighter?

Yes.

Because fuck reading literature lmao

Really makes me think

>hear all this buzz about joe
>listened to two of his pods and gave up midway through the third
>standup special on netflix is him screaming like a 13 year old

am i crazy or does he just suck?

obviously they do

this is a very real possibility

These kids weren't there, they don't know if anything happened.

He didn't really say this retarded shit, did he?

I though he was a big fan of Dan Carlin.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

___________________________________DISCLAIMER____________________________________

THIS IS NOT A PASTA - twitter.com/joerogan/status/728513894034096129?lang=en

>implying everyone isn't posting copyzucchini-spun-through-a-little-apparatus-that-turns-it-into-spiral noodle-shaped-strands.

fried in butter. healthy as fuck freak bitches

>retarded shit

its true tho

It's WW2, not the fucking collapse of the roman republic.

watched that netflix special, it was fucking awful. He must have been on gear, always yelling like a psycho and sweating

If he accepts this as his premise, how does he know that anything, ever actually happened? In fact, how does he know that things that are happening right now that he wasn't personally there for aren't just lies? How does he know that the island of Nauru isn't a lie?

>tfw i have a beta brain

>Joe's been caught saying racist shit against black people too. Something about grape soda, the other about fried chicken, though granted, who doesn't like fried chicken? He said the fried chicken thing when Dada 5000 ended up hospitalized, but before that, he's had plenty of dumb racist shit to say. He also said he once went to a movie theater and there were so many black people it looked like Planet of the Apes.

What did Rogan mean by this?

Some of the podcasts are entertaining if he has a decent guest. He is a terrible stand up comedian though

fuck off back to your Raimi threads.

You listen to it while doing other stuff homo

do you think he says this stupid shit to troll all his retarded stoner fans?

what did you mean by that you raging autist.

Where is this quote from?

>he thinks butter is bad for you

The drugs have really fried his brain. He even said that the earth might be flat.

the only reason you would save that post is if you made that post

you do realize he gets incredibly baked before every podcast

>The Jews did 9/11
What did Joe mean by this?

fuck off asprey. it's number 2 behind pure refined sugar as the worst thing you can eat.

That just backs up what he said

I got it on Reddit, friend :^)

with so many states now legalizing DUDE XD, will the rogan and doug benson schtick still work in the near future?

no shit

>He even said that the earth might be flat

How do we KNOW it's round? It's all just speculation.

he sucks but theres a huge demographic of guys who didnt finish school/didnt goto college/dont read

some of my friends are these people. they jump from one thought to the next and constantly surprise themselves with new information

but they wont read journal articles or investigate history or anything

a lot of people are illiterate too, thats not a joke

>gear
>implying this cunt wouldn't just be a normal human being on cocaine

this man is the human embodiement of ADD, and it sucks people want to listen to a borderline retard unsucessfully keep his attention span

When did Joe claim to be anything other than that? He gets high with his friends and talks shit, there's no need to get all high and mighty about reading scientific journals.

Chimps are fuckin crazy man

When you're arguing with astrophysicists about whether we landed on the moon.

That's the line, for me.

"all high and mighty"

literally fucking retarded cunt. if you wanna know something go and research it. its not some elitist shit, its common sense.

He's playing devils advocate.

yeah dude what if everyone is lying, it's not like you created the earth, how could you possibly know?

*smokes weed*

by the way there's this video of a gorilla fighting a chimp, jamie can you bring it up

He doesn't want to research it, that's not his goal. He sees some interesting shit on reddit and ponders it. Go fuck yourself.

joe is a bright guy, calling him a retard is a fundamental misunderstanding of roganology

must be difficult to walk like that

go ponder my dick in your mouth you absolute bottom feeder

>err dayyyy-ooooorrr I don't know anything about the subject so I'll ask many questions on the subject, and ask if primates can do the same thing. Huh? Know nothing about the subject? Nah man, I'm on your scientific level DUUUDE, I'm just playing DEVILS ADVOCADO BRO
>jamie get that gif up with all the nukes blowing up over time
>wow look at that small read blip on the map of the world, and all the ones going off over time
>like, think of all the radiation man. That's science right? Radiation, yeah
>Hey dude, I know you're a scientist... have you ever heard of this thing called...
>Radiation
>Jamie pull up a picture of radiation
>DUDE, beta and alpha? Just like primates!

The guy really makes you think.

>He even said that the earth might be flat.

When.

He stumped Black Science Man with that video of the flag moving when the astronaut jumped past it.

it's no fun when you're this upset

>DEVILS ADVOCADO
kek'd

Did he win a high five?

>Jamie pull up a picture of radiation

>tfw you realise Mac is based on Joe

>err dayyy-ooooorrr

Rogan is definetly closet homo, I hear his codeword for gay sex is 'Podcast'

>Hey dude you should really take up a podcast

Im not trying to rag on you but what could you do that takes up 3 hours everyday? I absolutely love Bill Burr's podcast but I cant imagine listening to that for 3 hours daily, much less someone like Joe who really grinds my gears after awhile.

>>Jamie pull up a picture of radiation

>commute to and from work
>work out
>listen to out while at work if your job allows it
>listen while playing video games

Basically anything. I only listen when there's a guest I want to hear but it's not that hard to find time to listen to a podcast

Who would you consider a good guest, I think the only people I've liked on the show is Louis Theroux and Steve-o. Everyone else is mind numbing, like I think Hannibal Buress is funny, but who knew the nog had such a primate mindset? No affiliation intended.

This podcast has no structure, It's literally brag about being semi famous for 3 hours, or listen to someone speak at a human wall.

>hey bro lets go on a ufc tangent for an hour and talk about a fight everyone who would of wanted to see it, would of seen it and everyone else doesnt give a shit

impeccable logic

>>Jamie pull up a picture of radiation

i remember one of his old comedy routine cd was opening with him getting fucked/ or fucking another buddy in the basement and got caught by his mom
this was way b4 i even know he has a podcast shit

>people complaining about how joe Rohan has conversations wit his esteemed guests but seemingly don't have a problem with shit like cnn or late night talk shows

I don't know podcasts, who is this and why should I listen to him?

>bringing up shit like cnn or late night talk shows

le reddits calling bruh

I'll listen if it's a guest I like. Joe Rogan is endearing in a child kind of way. He gets to live the fantasy he always loved and has some neat hobbies. It's nice that he's on his own journey to find the truth even though he's smart as a sack of rocks and is constantly lead astray. Listening to him ramble on about the moon and DMT is for me the same kind of enjoyment I get when I give my cat one of those puzzle toys with a treat inside and watch it try to figure out the solution.

I love when he has academics on. It's fun to see extremely educated people have to talk to this dude who is basically equivalent to your average frat bro.

His standup is unredeemable trash, though. What's strange is that his comedy is what he got famous from, instead of one of his other interests and passions he is much better at.

Only if it's someone I'm interested in hearing about. He brings on scientists, academics, and pretty big names in film and music all the time. Those are the only ones I listen to.

His stand up is complete ass.

One of the worst for real.
but he gives us great podcast guest and we all just kinda.. listen.

Fyck me
All I want to to is drink

>brother starts watching JRE last year
>within a fucking year he's acting/talking like a mix of joe rogan and duncan trussell, going off on these fucking stupid WHOOAAA DEEP BROOO DUDE THE BHAGAVAD GITA, MEDITATION AND DMT BOOM LMAO! tangents
>actually buys alpha brain in bulk and tries to sell it to people as some miracle tablet that will make you smarter
>has gotten to the point where everyone leaves if he walks into the room

This podcast ruins people.

You guys ever eaten wild salmon you caught with your hands?

Jamie pull that salmon out of the river

>did you know the bible might of been
>ON DRUGS
>jamie pull up jesus

I do

Hey jamie pull up UP Michigan river fishing

Joe Rogan is the embodiment of
>The Man Who Would Never Be, What They Made Him To Be

that sucks

my friend started doing kettlebells and doing lots of drugs and now hes riding a motorbike across asia, i think hes in iran today

hes retarded but hes living cool so its ok

what the fuck even is alpha brain?
power you mix with water or tablet to swallow?

>>has gotten to the point where everyone leaves if he walks into the room
Christ, and he is your own blood brother? why didnt you save him?

>he thinks you can save anyone

sweet child when will you go out into the real world?

I tried. He doesn't listen to me much because he thinks I'm a "bigot racist" for voting leave in brexit.

>search alpha brain
>get the freshest, best rogan post ever

>I feel like it helps me form sentences better.

is this man a nigger?

>they won't pay $42.50 to download a couple of journal pages in PDF format from Wiley

What retards, I know right?

checkmate, atheists.

ahahaha

i've got a cucked brother too, it's ok senpai, my dad and grandpa are red pilled

whenever we're alone we get to be racist and talk about the questions, but whenever the women or my brother are around we play like we're centrists just to keep the peace

>not buying books from thrift stores/charity shops

I know bro, some people are just retarded.

>paying for data

google scholars right there bro, if you cant find a free paper on your topic then that's because you suck

>y
>gamma

what did the greeks mean by this?

also that's a picture of a theory of radiation, not actual radiation.

This is a silly picture because it looks like he's wearing a tiny wig on the back of his head.

i think the sitcom he was on before fear factor, plus ff itself are what made him famous. His latest special is pretty decent.

this is a funny post because you pointed out a silly picture, top guy

>wimps have to watch what are they talking around their women
>acting like hot shit
top fucking kek

>rocking the boat for no benefit

this is why you're never gonna make it

>>wimps have to watch what are they talking around their women

this thread is of the toppest keks

>every single idiot is worth arguing with