MFW britbongs think it will resolve their migrant problems

>MFW britbongs think it will resolve their migrant problems

>MFW we don't have to keep them at Calais anymore

god france, can you just let them have their moment?

No, I want to unleash the filth in the tunnel right now.

This is why we needed them to leave, let's purge France from the migrants.

Except you do, the channel crossing agreement is bilateral and nothing to do with the EU.
Besides, we'll just send them right back again :^)

It's time for the Stereotypical French Laugh.

Hoh Hoh, Hoh Hoh Hoh!

(TFW actual French people don't even get the joke)

weve bricked up our side of the tunnel, shove all your refugees in the tunnel and brick up your side too. A fitting tomb for cunts travelling over water now miles under it

And we will refuse to take them back.
You are the ones stucked on your island.

Shove it up your ass Pierre, you're acting like a little bitch right now. Like fucking usual with you types I guess

I can't wait. Europe gets BTFO, Albion gets BTFO.

It's a wonderful day.

aren't you late to surrender t your new bong masters?

I can't wait to see how bad Britbongs get BTFO when they realize they just killed their economy and still need to keep bringing immigrants as a precondition to continue to trade with the EU.

>Implying the refugees will want to come to the UK when the cushy welfare system reigned in by the EU comes to an end.

They're gonna stay in France nigga. Enjoy your new welfare recipients. Think of Mexico when they steal your shit and your taxes pay for their drug habits.

The whole point of Brexit is to make their own rules now. They don't have to take in anything that comes from france

Or they could just trade with the US and/or China

>MFW we don't have to keep them at Calais anymore

No need the'll move away from Calais when they learn we've left the EU, you can keep them KEK

>France refusing to take back immigrant
Pierre quiet playing yourself, Your government would gladly throw you under the bus for multiculturalism

Frexit soon, fellow Francophiles

typical, if you don't like it, leave

thank you for keeping our gypsies france :^)

Sorry; but the border treaties outdate the EU.

They have to stay.

And the billion+ people in the Commonwealth like India; New Zealand; Canada and Australia.

(not op) i hope...

Let's make France great again

Stop talking abou things you have absolutely no fucking idea on amerifag.
Migrants want to come in UK because they know they are full supporter of multiculturalism (like all anglo saxons) and for they can easily find jobs (the unemployement is 2 times lower in UK than in France).

France is far more hostile to migrants than UK ever was.

Now go back on /r/The_Donald masturbating on your clown and let grown ups alone.

Not sure why all these chuckle fucks think the EU is the largest economy on the planet? It's a conglomeration of welfare states that can barely afford to keep the lights on.

They're shit trading partners.

MFW niggers and slimes in Britain rush the tunnel to flee back to the mainland for dem sweet, sweet EU gibs.

I hope the brits fucking shoot them all

u wot.

btw OP is a fag

>and for they can easily find jobs (the unemployement is 2 times lower in UK than in France).

HOLY FUCK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. THIS DUMB FROG EATER THINKS THE GOAT FUCKERS WANT JOBS!!

With England's newfound sovereignty, that might just be an act of war.

Paris is 60% non european

UK fucked up really bad

>EU full of illegal migrants
>will be removed from the EU area
>Hey guys, go to UK

>Immigrants going to a country without EU-based welfare

The swamp scum will go wherever they can get paycheck without doing any work. They're gonna stay in EU nations homie.

Mfw There are 3 million illiterate boatniggers coming to the EU and we can round them up and deport them like stray dogs now.

Realistically how are they fucked with migrants?

All Nigel spoke about was the bankers and immigration and right now the pound is dropping like brick but I can't speak for the immigration part. Is the UK really free of it?

I'm confused, why exactly is it you think that the EU pays for migrant welfare?

Because, you know, they don't.

So what are they doing in Calais genius ?
American are the dumbest posters on this board, there should be an IQ test at the entrance for you.

Cmon Valls, do it

Let your heart be hardened
And never mind how low your popularity may go
You should fucking
Let the migrants go
Let the migrants go

Thus saith the Lord

>No longer have to use EU human rights act
>Send them all home

AND DID THOSE FEET

Bongs didn't listen to the warnings. They didn't pay heed to the Le Current Year and TYT segments.

Bongs actually believe the EU needs them. That Germany will still sell it's cars, and France it wines, and Ireland it's vegetables, but how wrong they are.

expect a mass exodus of liberals and there pets to Scotland or France

The UK is finished

>2/10 Reading Comprehension
EU imposed legislation on welfare. EU member states have a certain minimum baseline for welfare. The UK is no longer a member and no longer needs to follow welfare legislation imposed by the EU.

Nigga, pick up a fucking book or something. Shit.

Just deal with the fact your dumb ass is going to pay for Ahmed to be having "sexual emergencies" in public pools.

They're be housed there because France is a cucked nation of the EU.

You dumb fucks got left holding the bag and the UK ditched you.

If they were on UK soil you might have a leg to stand on saying they're the UK's problem.. but they're on your land. Enjoy your durkas.

>Migrants want to cum in UK
ftfy

Well, Pepe is a frog.

we should have a referundum to ban american from posting seriously, like 99% of american posts is just candid ignorance, racism and non sense.
How do you retards even tie your shoes in the morning ?

i hope they get what they deserve, they already bitched about having the euro, so they can suck americans dollar dick just like bush wanted them too, then they never paid enough money because tatcher negociated them to pay less, and now these ungratefull inbred pieces of shit are leaving EU.

culturaly they are clearly fucked, economicaly they wont go third wolrd, but it will surely slow down their economy

B-But i like England.
Oh well, no more filth in Calais i guess.

Just leave the Eu too, then the migrants have to stay in Spain and germany.

>Frog fucker butt hurt he won't be able to provide wine for his kids when he has to feed, house, and provide sexual favors to hordes of Durka Durkas

I get it. I'm just as butthurt about Mexico dumping their unwanted trash in California & Texas. But talking shit doesn't change the fact that all those nutty pedophiles in Calais are now your problem.

What will change the most is that the UK border control can't stay in Calais anymore... Y'know, Sovereignty... The thing UK cited as the main reason for lea ing.

The kek is strong in this ordeal.

France why don't you just stop before england calls us over to 'liberate' you again. Fucking surrender monkeys I swear, after all those french girls the GI's impregnated when the USA was single handedly winning WWII you'd think some of that linage that makes America the best that's ever been would have rubbed off.

>That reddit double line spacing

ahahaha surrender frogs BTFO, EU disband when?

But you realize they can just blow up the tunnel now then right? Literally nothing is stopping them from just blowing it up and giggling at you.

That's the stupidest thing you Americans have said all thread.

If England is gonna take it's ball and go home then they're gonna have to live with the fact that other countries won't be willing to do them favors anymore.

>UK Border Control moves back to UK Border
>All the migrants stay in Calais and burn France to the ground because someone, somewhere, said something against the Prophet Mudshit

Yes we do because everyone laugh l'île that.

i'm just gonna quote my last post, because it applies perfectly to answer both of you.

>we should have a referundum to ban american from posting seriously, like 99% of american posts is just candid ignorance, racism and non sense.
How do you retards even tie your shoes in the morning ?

also about calais now that there are supposedly to agreements between uk and eu, we are free to send them directly to uk without any concern

>60% white
>only hope is a telereality clown
>who will still not win
>White minority in your lifetime
>Discriminated by their own government to favorize nignogs and spics
>Israël puppet
>Nigger president
>future liberal sociopathic woman president

I trust your expertise on cuckoldery.

Anyway the moment the police receive the order to not actively keep the migrants on French soil you can be sure as hell they will massively come in britbong land and there is nothing they can do about it unless they start to shoot them.

Mark my world because it will happen, Hollande is at an all time low in popularity at one year of presidentials and he will do almost everything to regain it, especially if his Bruxelles overlords agree.

>UK is no longer a member
Mate , you do realize that it will still take years for the UK to actually leave the EU right?

The Touquet bilateral treaty can be revoked by any party and Macron said that "France would stop withholding the migrants" in case of Brexit.
HABBENING

>Blow up the tunnel

Only the dumbest fucking amerifag on this board could think they will blow up a 100 billions dollars tunnel that they paid in half.

By the way tip for you: migrants come in majority by boat and nothing prevent them to retake one.

>single handedly winning WWII
Tell that to Russia, you spoonfeeded cuck.

>France lets them through the tunnel
>Britain closes off its side
>Fracne closes off its side
>Both countries flood the tunnel
>mudshits drown
Good plan lads.

The tunnel can probably contain your migrants as well Germanbro, want in?

Go tweet it or post it on reddit or some shit. Ain't my problem if it goes south.

But real talk. Those sand niggers are flooding into the EU because of EU welfare. The Germany and UK got first picks because they're the money bags.

After the UK leaving the EU, that makes France #2 money bags with crazy welfare packages. Where do you think a bunch of uneducated refugees that passed through about 30 nations that were safe just to travel to places with a lot of welfare are going to do? You think they want to get jobs?

We're all going to slowly watch the EU burn to the ground.

>Tfw they send them straight back to you.

Sure, trains are getting ready now.

ma seule consolation, c'est qu'avec ce resultat, c'est comme si enfin on avait un papier officiel avec écrit desuss noir sur blanc que l'angleterre est litéralement le pays avec les gens les plus cons.

genre c'est officiel, médicalement prouvé que c'est un peuple de chévres en majorité.

>Sure, trains are getting ready now

If only this was true

>United State's white population : 223,553,265

#fréxit next

Won't need to. They'll just stay in France.

The UK has no obligation to give them citizenship, welfare, etc. France does, France also takes place as 2nd strongest nation by GDP in the EU.

These people's motivations are simple. They just want free shit and white pussy. France is a great place for free shit and easy pussy.

Remember what happened last time you started packing trains with people you didn't want, Germanbro?

not rly they all want to go the uk, not france, they are ready to die to go the uk they dont care about france

>Quitter l'UE
>Peuple de con

OK mec
Continue de lecher la chatte a Merkel

FOR WELFARE. What fucking part of "free shit" don't you understand? Are you just being willfully dense?

The UK has no obligation to grant them anything anymore. If they stay they have no guarantee of citizenship, welfare, jobs, etc. France still has to provide that shit because of EU imposed law.

reconnaitre les qualités de l'union européene c'est comme lécher la chatte de merkel pour toi ?

tu vas bien vite en besogne mon jeune et attardé camarade

Huh?
Don't know what you mean.
You got proofs?

BUT THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT FRANCE

Can you fucing amerifat piece of shit even read ? they all go strait to calais so they can go to uk next, they hate france, people are racist here, uk is better for them.

also all that immigrant wave shit is because of you america and your bat shit insane foreign policy, your country is so fucking retarded, stop talking with us and go read a fucking book

good idea britbros

I don't know where you saw that EU had anything to do with welfare, we already had welfare before the EEC even existed.

The whole welfare meme is bullshit, the major recipients of it are the second/third generation, the first one almost always move to work (you don't have much choice when you are illegal).
The problem is when they begin to import the rest of the family and breed like rabbits because the children have the british/french nationality with the jus soli.

Sounds made up Germany. I don't recall anything you guys have done involving trains.

Donne moi donc ces fameuses qualités de l'Union Européenne?

Bon pardonnez-moi mon frère, j'ai memé.

Je dis pas que l'Europe n'a jamais rien fait de bien, mais en ce moment c'est un marché unifié qui s'en branle un peu du bien être des populations qui le constituent, hautement non-démocratique. Le Brexit c'est un vote de sanction, ce que je peux concevoir.

Are you fucked in the head?

Do you think that getting out of the EU magically made Nigel Farage PM?

Anti-immigration parties still have no power in the British political system and the Tories are still globalist cucks. In fact now that Britain has quit the EU UKIP has lost like 90% of their political platform.

The fact that the UK isn't legally obligated to provide welfare to migrants doesn't mean they'll stop doing it.

Hell, even while they were in the EU they still did LESS to restrict the amount of welfare migrants get than my country does.

I hope so

Tu n'es pas un peu (((français))) ??

Are you retarded Pierre?

The UK has no obligation to give them anything or even to accept them, the Brits can just send them right back at you and due to EU imposed regulations, you have to accept them.

All evil lies spread by the international jewry to destabilize Deutschland.

Let them sink in the channel then who cares

>the first one almost always move to work
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOLY FUCK

>BUT THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT FRANCE
Yeah they give a fuck about your opinions, not your welfare.

If that were true there wouldn't be a single Mexican in Arizona.

>qualités de l'union européene
>Donner 23 milliards et en recevoir 10 en retour
>Se faire envahir par des violfugiés
>Subit des attentats parce-que "muh schengen"

Pick one

Love this pic
Downloaded
Thanks ameribros

oui moi aussi je suis d'accord avec ce que tu dis aussi sur le fond.

mais claquer la porte comme ça c'est hautement stupide je trouve, yavait des compromis à trouver, des debats à avoir.

l'europe c'est un ciment qui nous lient et nous émpéche de nous faire la guerre au nom du commerce international et ça faisait 60 que ça marchait trés bien, on se mettait bien et on sortait nos voisins de la misére.

en votant de sortir ils niquent juste tout le délire, ces putins d'anglais de merde, sérieux quoi, putains d'anglais ahah

Free from the EU, Britain is now free to do what Australia did: Offshore detention centre.

It's fucking saddening how stupid you people are. Just think outside the box for a split second.

>The fact that the UK isn't legally obligated to provide welfare to migrants doesn't mean they'll stop doing it.
>Hell, even while they were in the EU they still did LESS to restrict the amount of welfare migrants get than my country does.

Considering half of the reason this referendum passed was over ridiculous amounts of migration into the UK from uneducated refugees that commit massive amounts of crime and do nothing but collect welfare.. Yeah it's liable to change very soon.

The first step was removing the legal requirement to facilitate their behavior. The UK will have to change. They won't have money coming in from the EU, they can't afford to keep around goat fuckers.

They didn't kill their economy? Shits already bouncing back. The globalists tried; they lost.

MDR

Shit's not bouncing back, the bubble is bursting. Forced immigration was nothing but an economical bubble.

They didn't try, they did it. They didn't lose, they profited. Now the bubble bursts and they don't have to care about the consequences.