Londonistan out

So, Brits, will you remove kebabs from your capital city now?

They love multiculti too much for that.
By the way we will send you a batch of cultural enrichment from Calais soon guys, enjoy it.

But now that they're out they can actually control their borders...

>Who are the member of Schengen ?

Go back piling bricks Manuel.
Seeing all these tards today speaking about Europe without the most basic knowledge of it is painful.

The american posters seems to be at an all time high in term of stupidity and we have these kind of retards who probably can't tell you how the laws are crafted or who is their commissionner and just repeat what the smartest 10% of the board tell.
Are we invaded by Sup Forums ?

>tfw in london uni
>tfw only brit in entire building

>>Who are the member of Schengen ?
Not the Brits

Over a period of about 50 years maybe

That was a rhetorical question.
But thank you captain obvious.

please tell me you are joking. it can't be that bad...

they are only going to get more because of the muslim mayor

been to london, half of the people are brown, everything is expensive so you buy cheap food from indians, we also bought smuggled cigarettes from an indian

You implied in your posts that Brits are unable to control their borders because they're a Schengen member. You're wrong.

on a scale from 1 to blue how would you rate your autism?

When people uncover in London what they did in Rotherham, you'll see some change.

Rubbing hand together in anticipation of the downfall of all the LEFTIST cucks and the return of national pride. good on you Brits.

Outside of the EU

Stay mad cuck

Everyone else will leave soon to and the Jews will be mad.

There's over a million of them, all of this happened far too late.

Also, the exit from the EU won't happen straight away, lots of people will flood in now before we actually leave.

Actually leaving the EU will take at least 6 months to happen as agreements with the EU still need to take place over things. David Cameron brought this up in his resignation speech today.

So it was basically all for nothing.

>schengen area
>contributes to the eu budget
>30% immigrants
you sure showed the eu

>britbongers have something to feel good about
>forgets about kebab
still fucked

Can't hear you, the noise of democracy is too loud

How big is London with its gibs to the muslims?

Oh, just fuck off please
Comeback in about in a month when someone will actually care for what you have to say

Today is a happy day

No. They wanted to trade with their former Commonwealth. They will have to allow more Commonwealthers to come to London.

London is allahu akbar now.

are you sure that it isn't your albanian football team?

Kristallnacht when?

let us deal with one problem at a time please

That's the most beautiful protest banner I've ever laid eyes on in my entire life.

I truly mean it.

>Indians
>Kebab

No

I stated the exact opposite.
The portugueuse tell that "now they can control their frontiers" when they always controlled them since they were never part of Schengen.

Why do we have so many retard with clear deficits in their comprehension skills today ?

>being this much jealous
>Slovenia didn't even manage to qualify

Now that UK is out of the EU, you'll get less gibsmedat for your shitty country. Feels bad right?

Of course not. There's a reason why the kebab vans are only out late at night parked on a pavement: they're unimportant, cheap, and serve little purpose other than that.

No you're wrong. UK inside the EU can not control their borders even if they are not a member of Schengen. Because EU has an agreement of free movement.

Educate yourself you stupid fuck

Go to London. Live there for a week. Then come back and tell me you don't feel like in Baghdad.

The Touquet treaty was passed between France and England, it will take at least two years for Brexit to be complete. All this can do is open a renegotiation of the treaty due to England's status change. And don't be petty, it's ugly.

let's say that the uk contributed 10%, the 50 million will be missed greatly

>Be brit
>Close your border
>French let the migants cross the channel
>You realize the migrants don't care about your "border law"
>Get enriched

Didnt they just elect a Muslim mayor? If anything they will import more trash since they care about commonwealth Pakis and Indians than they do about Europeans like Polacks and people from the Baltics.

>13% unemployment

Is Slovenia Africa or are you just generally lazy fucks?

>They will have to allow more Commonwealthers to come to London.
I know you're mad right now my Kraut friend but you can't just make shit up. We don't have to do anything. [spoiler]We're free again[/spoiler]

construction sector imploded and now bosnians don't have jobs, also don't trust cia factbook our unemployment at 7.8 is 0.9 higher than that of sweden and bellow eu average

I don't support mass immigration as I see and experience that leads to problems.

I've always asked myself why you have tons of shitskins, pakis and niggers in your country.

Btw. mad: Every politician so far has given a statement here. Everone except Merkel. Something like this happens, and she still can't govern or even just say something.

yes, it is time for action

tally ho chaps

What the fuck are you talking about fucking retard, the free movement is Schengen.

Membership in union just allow europeans to move and work in european countries without visas, it has NOTHING to do with not controlling your frontiers.

Fucking swiss guy trying to teach me how EU work.

They will remove Europeans out. 60% of whites in statistics coming soon.

is NOT Schengen*

>free movement has nothing to do with controlling borders

Frog confirmed for retarded

Okay I will explain it to you calmly because I am in a good mood today.

Pic related: that is Free movement.
Everybody in the EU is beneficiary of Free Movement.
If you are a member of EU you can work and live anywhere in the EU, Schengen or not.

1/2

Care of Moshe

Oh shit I just realized that mayor got btfo

Pic related: Schengen Agreement

Schengen agreements are about abolishing CONTROL AT THE FRONTIERS.
I repeat: CONTROL AT THE FRONTIERS

That means there is no little guy in uniforms who check your identity when you cross the border between 2 Schengen members.

Do you understand now ? Or will you keep acting like a retard just out of badly placed pride ?

2/2

>If you are a member of EU you can work and live anywhere in the EU, Schengen or not.
So basically no borders

I can't tell if you do it on purpose or not, are you an australian proxy ?

If a Frog wants to work in UK, they can not deny him entrance because of the free movement agreement. So they don't have any control over their borders.