Post your ancestors, Sup Forums

Post your ancestors, Sup Forums.

Can trace most of them back 200 years, some 400. All norwegian except for a swede on my father's side.

Template

my ancestor :D

My great great grandma on my dad's side was full-blooded indian if that counts for anything....

Other than that I'm pretty sure they all go back to before Civil War..

All Louisiana since the 1760s. Quebec before that. France before that. Both sides.

haelo dis is panjeet from microsoft yur computer is hack

pls send pic of bobs and vageine to unhack it

how inbred are ya out of 10?

America. All of my ancestors are from America, almost all of them were from New York, some were Cajuns from Lousiana.

At least a 6 but no more than 7.

>Cajuns from Louisiana

Tell me more

ancestry only
everyone was born in what is now the USA going back to the 1600's

I bet you're descended from El Cid

CHI

ebin :DD

fathers family immigrated from norway, mothers from scotland/ireland somewhere around the year 800 hundred. Maybe got some blood from french, dutch, english and turkish rape pirates.

I can go back to 1443

I suppose it's possible

Mine is pretty boring although there's a legend that my dad's side comes from Spanish royalty.

I don't even know my great grand parents, how do people find out all this shit?

Start of with inquiring your grandparents / their brothers and sisters about their parents
Then perhaps go to your local municipal archive

There is a "legend" in my father's family as well that we have blood from some in the McCrane clan that moved to Norway or something, but cannot confirm.

Same, I probably got some southie blood very far back and watered out that we haven't been able to trace. I haven't tried this meme gene test yet tho.

There's not much to say, my great grandparents taught me a few words and that's it. My father still talks in French time to time but it's France French.
Mamere - Grandmother
Papere - Grandfather
Patate - Potato

CA

can only trace back to my great grand parent whose name was Ali

My family found theirs in old official records like church protocols for baptisms, confirmations, weddings, etc, also recorded population census. All this information is open for everyone here. (Riksarkivet, pic related)

Everything pre-1600 is mostly gone tho, a lot due to the black death and it's consequences and so forth, and is in most cases just speculation.

He can't trace his ancestors back to 1000 BC.

I was kind of lucky in that my great-uncle (an Oxford lecturer) had already started doing a good chunk of it. But for the most part you just start by asking your family what they know and then working from there with birth dates, baptisms, church records and what not.

Grandmere et grandpere

No?

They're all French, AFAIK.

that's kind of... over the top, user

Damn son

How the fuck does a Mauritanian go to Yugoslavia and then to Turkey in just three generations?

A-are you a grill?

M O S C O W
O
S
C
O
W

What is the point in making one of these in your situation? And mine is no different. Norwegian back 700 years at least. I'll just put this Norwegian themed picture up instead and then you can pretend I did the same autism exercise as you did for no point.

What flag is that?

Florida?

Flag of the British Colony of the Straits of Malaya.

Wanna know why it died?

Yeah, what happened?

Nuevo Mexico

80,000 British and Aussies got assraped by 30,000 Nips.

Probably the same thing that happened to the rest of the british empire.

please be my gf

diddies????? :DDD

Kek. Would've been cooler if it was like 1000 japs, but still, nice win.

I have an identity problem I guess.

I've lived my whole life in Finland, and I only understand swedish, since my grandfather always spoke it to me.
I can change my nationality to Finnish if wanted it, but I'm too attached to my Swedish side of my family to do that, plus I hate my father and I want nothing to do with him.
But I still want to go to the army, but I'd have to be Finnish to do that. Also, I want a passport, but I'd need to visit Stockholm to get it.
Even though I'm not, I think of myself as Finnish person outside of my family and I act like a Finnish person here and outside (shitting on Sweden, hating immigrants, etc.).

TL;DR: I don't know what I am.

POO

lynch that swede

>and I only understand swedish, since my grandfather always spoke it to me.
I meant that I only understand swedish, but I can't talk it. Finnish is my main language.

Do you mean you only understand a little swedish?

Mostly peasants and miners doing poorfag stuff.

>Finnish person here and outside (shitting on Sweden, hating immigrants, etc.).
>implying that most swedes don't hate immigrants in secret

I think you missed Amerindians

Family goes back at least 1100 years, but we had no written books back then, just oral history and story telling of our ancestors.

You missed amerindians

anyone have the liberator ancestry meme?

Kek, are you the autistic turk that keep shitposting about Southern Cone, whitey hate etc?

Aaand the culombian, like a clock.

lol

I mean I understand when I hear it. I can't read it at all.

>Family goes back at least 1100 years, but we had no written books back then, just oral history and story telling of our ancestors.
Good thing we civilized you then, innit.

Yes thanks for all the bidrag and land.. Oh and the chemical castrations and hate we got throughout the years.

>there are 4 times as many Lebanese in Brazil as in Lebanon

Why did so many move there? Where in Lebanon did they come from?

I don't know my ancestry..
All I know is that I'm blond, blue eyed and tall.
Never knew my parents. Don't care.

Thanks to my father who did a whole lot of genealogy before he died, he was able to trace his lineage back to 9th century Byzantine Empire. Through his side my sister and I are directly descendant of quite a few emperors, empresses, kings, queens and counts. We're still autistic losers both of us though...

>direct descendants to emperors
You know the royal family does inbreeding back then right? Makes sense you're autistic losers.

That's pretty cool. What kind of Sami are you? Do you speak the language?

A lot of my relatives were born in Northern Norway during the 1800's, albeit with Norwegian names, I wonder if any of them were Samis.

There's no secret that my whole family has a barrage of mental illnesses, but I doubt any of it comes from inbreeding. The last count of Eberstein in my family died in the 1320's, thus ending the "royal line". I'm no expert, but I think the effects of inbreeding will disappear after 800 years.

>What kind of Sami are you?
Lule Sámi here.
>Do you speak the language?
Yes, I speak all of the dialects but my mother tongue us lule sapmi.
Mån boadáv Lule, buorre iehket

Cool.

i want to hug you

On my dad's side i can

are you actually full half aborigine?

why do they look like north indians when they mix?

Cool. I wish I knew more about Sami language and culture tbqh.

Ч E P E П O B E C
E
P
E
П
O
B
E
C

I thought Ashkenazim and Mizrahim (or do you consider your mother's side Sephardim?) didn't mix very well. Do you have identity issues?

Lebanese Civil War

Slavs spread

I wish I was pure like you

The majority emigrated before that though. They started arriving in the 1860's IIRC.

All Norwegian, though I guess there's a certain chance that my great-great-great-grandmother was either sami or finnish.

there are still some differences between groups and some inequalities but i think that nowadays most Israelis are of mixed descent.

I identify more with being Ashkenazi and Polish than rather being Mizrahi and Halabi but I'm more familiar and used to my mom's side rather than my dad's.

Brother :)

I see. Do you speak some level of Arabic though? Did your mother speak it?

I never see the template posted for these. Anyone want to link it?

Gonna study Arabic and Middle Eastern affairs in Tel-Aviv university and yeah, my grandparents speak Syrian Arabic so my mom knows Syrian Arabic as well.

>Doctor
>Nuclear Scientist
>Nobel Prize winner
Wow, you're your family's greatest mistake.

I would say his mom was the mistake, he's the result

Cool, thanks for answering. Sorry if I'm asking about sensitive stuff, I'm just curious.

that ain't sensitive that's life, no problemo.