There are people on this sub who UNIRONICALLY don't think season 4 was the best

there are people on this sub who UNIRONICALLY don't think season 4 was the best

another qt avatar girls thread

Looks like a tranny

A tranny who did literally nothing wrong.

That's a girl(male)

REEEEEEE DON'T CRITICIZE HERRRRR

>no qt sweet funny bf like Bolin

Who's gonna fight for friends and freedom?

i still don't know how i feel about the whole sexuality tweest. i get that with Korra but with Asami they sure pulled that one out of nowhere.

Metal Mussolini was a decent villain, but I think she jumped the shark as a mustache twirler when she remorselessly sacrificed her fiance.

Not really. Korra is an muscular girl with a deep voice who got a short haircut once she hit her early 20s. She was obviously a dyke.

She wasn't muscular when she got the haircut.

*is a muscular girl

Wasn't she? I thought she was ripped from the very first episode. But then again, I haven't seen it in a long time so my memory might be fuzzy

I wish they would've fleshed out their relationship a bit more. We only got those letters that Asami wrote exclusively to Korra and the fact that she stayed with her during her disabled phase. We should have seen something like Korra rescuing Asami and they meet eye to eye or something.

It wasn't even the lack of a relationship it was the complete lack of personality. Asami was barely even a character.

She cut her hair after she was poisoned. She could barely stand after that. She lost all her gains.

The entire series was trash.

>Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums
>sub
>watches cartoons
Almost spotless bait.

>Kuvira has some legitimate points but let's turn her into literal Hitler-Stalin-Sheev and let the ignorant and useless king remain on the throne because caring about your people is evil or some shit

Also, I don't mind Korrasami but the buildup was shit which made it seem like 100% fanservice

3 > 1 >>> 4 >>>>> 2

Is that supposed to be an insult, or what?

Hes just a dick, shes the ruler of an empire she can get any dick she wants, but she cant get any empire she wants.

By trying to introduce moral ambiguity into the show they fucked up big time by making Kuvira look totally justified (even my partner though she was in the right).
So they had to rapidly awkwardly backtrack over the space of like 3 episodes to make her into earth kingdom Stalin so the 'good guys' could win

Any good bodyhair-focused 34 of these Avatar chicks?

Thanks for managing to put my thoughts into words

>sub

Fuck off.

> Sup Forums shit

FUCK OFF

>season 4 was the best.
season 4's ending seemed like a tumblr fanfiction. Worst villain of the series and overall just boring. But the pinnacle of them shitting the bed was when they had a clips episode.

>sub
>this bait
>animated trash

FUCKING LEAVE

They couldn't top The Ember Island Players. There's nothing better than making a pseudo clip show that's logical and actually continues to develop the story.
There's only one bad episode in the whole original series and that's The Divide, they even make fun of it in the play episode.

It was a shitty piece of writing to turn her into a mustache twirler.

I got a few episodes in 4th season and never finished it. The avatar jobs too much.

>her

>my partner

>episodes

Book 4 felt like an even shittier (amazingly somehow) version of Gundam SEED Destiny.

Pages?

If you don't want to slap korras muscular butt and forcefully push her spoiled face into the pillow as you ram her from behind, there is something wrong with your sex drive

Sorry I was just trying to fit in with the two Anons above me.