GOAT

>GOAT

I'm in tears
absolute goat

this shit doesnt make sense

I was getting worried. Thankfully, racism won today!

MAGA

Five
i
v
e

BRADY DOES IT AGAIN

TOM BRADY

IS THE GREATEST QUARTERBACK

OF ALL TIME

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Are there actually people that don't think he's the GOAT?

THE GREATEST

>first Harvey
>now Cooks

how does he do it

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I hope he retires soon. The NFL is getting boring.

>electrolytes

Literally everyone watching the game knew that gw drive was coming. Texans should have gone for it. 4th and 1 at the Pats 20. So sick of the fucking pussy conservative play calling in the NFL.

Sweet Brady saving me from a heart attack

I don't even want to know
I want the magic to continue forever

HE
DID
IT
AGAIN

>magic

WHO THE FUCK CAN STOP HIM BROS??

Well, the Chiefs Stopped him already tbf and the giants did so as well....twice

>vagiants 0-3
>chiefs gonna one and done in the playoffs again

GOAT

>Le toss ball in the air and have receivers make crazy catches man

this

Brady is no better than Rax Grissman desu

>Brady voted Trump
>his team did the most kneeling

>le read and pick apart defenses and avoid pressure in the pocket while throwing a perfect spiral down the field man
What a scrub!!!!1

hurricane brady devastated houston

is your season going all that great when you have the same record as the bills?

not even a pats fan, but I put a pick on them in my knockout pool. Was lucky to get that win. It's my only pick left too. Lost 2 picks today bc of Miami and Pitt, tough week.

ty tom and that goat arm, i wasn't even surprised when it happened. shit is too common for him

Greatest receiving core he has ever had right now... bunch of guys with elite quickness (amendola, hogan, white) and elite speed cooks... o and then there is this gronkowski guy

i dont get it, does this mean brady is a reptile?

>Tampon bay times
>florida
>gators

>tfw he cant be stopped
I'm just glad that soon NFL ratings will be so low that no one will be there to see him GOAT

NO

>Brady is so based they made a comic book dedicated to his victories

Ridiculous, is he the closest thing humanity will ever get to Bruce Wayne?

TB stands for Tom Brady

but almost the entire stoolers team stayed in the locker room

Everyone at the bar cheered when they went for three.........they blew it

>winter is coming faggots

Barfalo will fall apart in the second half of the season as per tradition.

I knew he was going to make that comeback, I've seen it too many times...I fuckin love this team

>that's Tom Brady, tho

Brady is truly a Champion's Champion.

Me too. I swear it seemed like he was doing it on purpose to make things more exciting.

>punting twice on 4th and 1
>Took awhile to get that final drive to come together

Brady has transcended the "top 5". Hes not fucking number 1 anymore hes in a class all by himself.

lionel brady

>3rd and 18

racism always wins when the pats are involved

Marketing teams are always the most retarded teams of any enterprise. It shocks me the dullards who manage to get and keep these fucking jobs.

I guarantee this came up in a meeting, "should we monitor the twitter names to ensure something obscene doesn't get through?"

>the odds are one in a million

There's no way her butt is real

>supposedly elite NFL athletes in their 20s gassed and dehydrated at halftime
>40 year old Brady completely unfazed by the heat and humidity

He also got trampled a couple times and had his arm hit during forward motion...dude is a friggin machine

Pic related

I just finished watching the game on my D. V. R. and shouldn't the play be dead once Coats had possession of the ball with his feet in the end zone? The rules of football are so complex that no one knows what the deciding factors are when multiple ruling are in effect at the same time. Even the announcer on C. B. S. said the question wasn't whether his feet were in but if the ball touched the ground after he hit the ground. I've even heard announcers say if you drop the ball after you start running it's a fumble but if you just stand there and drop it it's an incomplete pass. By that rationale once he jumped out of bound and to the side he committed to the run therefore it's a catch.

>25 glasses of water daily

Brady could've played this game in Death Valley and not broken a sweat.

only blacks kneeled
we already knew that niggers are unpatriotic

>thinking: the last time this happened I went fucking nuts and won an owl

Mfw electrolytes are the new nanomachines

You could replace Brady with any of the top 6 quarterbacks and the Patriots would have the same amount of rings.
Pic related, #1 Quarterback

>ONE ring

>one ring

>a singular superbowl ring

>only ONE ring

You have to have complete control of the ball all the way through the action of falling to the ground. Falling to the ground is not considered a 'football move' because gravity acting on a player is beyond their control, and will happen regardless of what they do, so they must maintain control throughout the fall, endzone or not. Cowboys fans cannot grasp this concept.

are there any mbappe , dele alli (neymar a couple of years ago) really younglings , and i mean true younglings, not some 25+ year olds that ,are clear or very likely future GOATS in the nfl/college?

>Jimmy G has more rings than Rodgers.

for a second there i though i recognised that staircase

you know the one lads

...I don't?

Will the Pats repeat?

Not with this defense.

Anyone have the MAGA edit?

i know nothing about nfl, has there ever been a good black quarterback? or is it a white mans position?

There's a few meme ones. none have ever been dominant.

To be fair, most white QBs are absolute trash as well.

They almost did it just like that in 2011 and the Giants are out of the picture now

Michael Vick, Warren Moon, Steve McNair was decent, Brisset looks really good, forgetting one or two more... Donovan McNabb

you really don't want to piss him off like that
if you underrate him he takes it personally
he eats this grudge shit and it makes him stronger

Good analysis.

>All this talent in one picture

>thinking brady is the goat

>Grogan fought the god damn 85 bears and still held his head high.

>Brady would fucking crumple like tissue paper in front of them.

Give me Grogan in this lineup any day over that girly boy.

So, you'd rather watch them lose?

The 2015-16 Broncos were better than the 85 Bears, and Brady was a missed extra point away from beating them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Grogan took a fucking GARBAGE team to an 11-5 season and a super bowl, on his fucking back, you think he'd lose? you're insane.

Do Superbowl rings really say world championship? Wtf would it say that if football is only played in the US?

>possessive of one (1) title

>a ring for every TD he threw today

But he lost, didn't he?

Toxinsfag here and I'm going to sound like a beta cuck but I don't care.

Deshaun Watson as a shitty rookie went into Fox Burrow and put up 33 and finally showed promise. There's no shame in losing to the GOAT doing what he always does. The moment Bill-O took the field goal on 4th and 1 it was obvious the Patriots were going to come back.

And as a spectator it was objectively an incredible game.

There's a good chance "this defense" won't be this defense later in the year. It often takes a while for the Patriots defense to round into shape as Belichick & Co. tweak it.

>Are there actually people that don't think he's the GOAT?
The best part is that it was cemented a year after the false GOAT Manning tried to claim it.

The 0-3 Giants are already statistically eliminated from the playoffs.

SYSTEM BABBY!

I love me some TB Times. Is the scientist man supposed to be McDaniels? It should be Gronk, that would be way funnier.

Maybe there is something to all of his diet and pliability exercise witchcraft....

>I'll just have to win the SuperBowl again. That'll show 'em.

Do people really still believe this? You saw the Superbowl last year, you saw a 25 point comeback in 24 minutes, you really think just anyone could pull that off? Pls see pic related

Warren Moon
Randall Cunningham
Steve McNair
Mike Vick
Russel Wilson
Marlin Briscoe was so good in 1968 no one would let him play QB again because he killed the narrative that only white guys could be QBs. So he turned in to a WR, became a pro-bowler and won 2 Superbowls.

Please assemble the best football team from every other nation in the world and the Patriots will still kill them.