WHAT A FUCKING SHITTY ASS TEAM. MAN, WTF. HOW YOU GONNA CHOKE THIS FUCKING HARD IN THE FINAL MINUTE. FUCKING HELL...

WHAT A FUCKING SHITTY ASS TEAM. MAN, WTF. HOW YOU GONNA CHOKE THIS FUCKING HARD IN THE FINAL MINUTE. FUCKING HELL, I'M SO DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT ASS TEAM.

know whats dumber than ppl from texas???

nothing lol

My stream died at 2:11 what happened?

This can't be true.

>mfw Toxins

w-we'll win in OT, senpai ;_;

It's not a choke, there's no chance of stopping Tom Brady

nice clock management, Tex Ass

>overtime

>running it up the middle with Miller on 3&1
>not going for it on 4th and 1
>knowing you have given the best player in NFL history 2 minutes to score a touchdown at home against an awful secondary

Fuck Bill O'Braindead. Fire that fucker.

Average day as a fan of houston sports. I knew we lost as soon as I saw the FG unit come on.

Hey Sup Forums, what am I?

Brady bomb to cooks TD
2pt conversion
Texans get a completion and let the clock wind down to 2 before calling TO

>he thinks he can make it to OT when his team doesn't even know how to call a timeout

watt happened

Why did the refs pretend they didn't see the timeout call for 8 seconds?

Why didn't the called the time out lmao

lack of experience

They had time to spike or call timeout, get another throw at the sidelines for 10-15 yards and take a long FG. Instead, they get nothing.

(((No reason)))

this

your New England Patriots MVP, etc.

Tom Brady and the script

I DON'T WANNA LOSE YOUR LOVE..TONIGHT

I DON'T WANNA CALL TIMEOUT, TONIGHT

Better teams than you have tried, Houston.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shoutout to Moore. Fucking nignog misses an EASY interception and then whiffs the receiver IN THE FUCKING ENDZONE.

Cut that pathetic nigger.

At least you choke against good teams, we Stoolers choke against the bottom feeders of the NFL

>19
28-3, Norway.

makeup for calling bullshit PI earlier in the game

pats fan here

texans were very impressive

Of course Toxins get penalized for pushing off yet Patriots did it all game. There also was that 3rd down no call that forced the field goal. Lot's of calls helped Brady. Refs couldn't let the Pats lose another game at home.

kek stay assblasted

you btfo we win!