What's going to happen to this party now?

What's going to happen to this party now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrYsErfNCYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It shall excel.

The obvious next step is for Kek to make Farage Prime Minister

It will lead the way.

It will rule brittania ofcourse.

I fucking love today

wtf is that picture

for EU

damn, poor guy

Skip to 1:25

youtube.com/watch?v=vrYsErfNCYY

He's based

They're going to eventually get replaced by LibertyGB (new swanky anti-Islam party), but they might be able to stick around if they rebrand themselves geared towards old Labour voters.

Nige will declare himself fuehrer and annex Europe.

based brit

>farage survived plane crash
holy shit its real
this man is superhuman put him in parliament already

ok

Return to the Tories and ensure they win the largest UK parliament in history

It served it's purpose. No more use for Ukip or Farage.

Farage will start digging his grave in a predominantly white area, probably Dover. He shall then get to making his coffin, emblazoned with the UKIP logo and a coat of arms. When the time comes, he shall asked to be buried by the Royal family at his funeral, with 'Rule Brittania' playing violently in the background. His work is nearly done, and even he could never have envisioned this morning during his lifetime.

lets be real my colonial brother

ukip will fade away now that their job is done.
if remain won ukip would have been the only center right option and been in a very strong position to appeal to 16million pissed off brits

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

A vote to leave is probably the worst thing that could have happened to UKIP

He's crashed this union.

With no survivors.

In the short term it may certainly seem that way, but there's a lot of problems to sort out, especially with the current muslims and other miscellaneous shitskins we have.

There will be a Conservative/UKIP coalition in 2020.

This. They'll merge with the Tories with PM Johnson and Chancellor Farange at the helm.

I think they will just fade away like Vader, Yoda and Obi Wan at the end of jedi. They have achieved what the set out to do, they have even pushed the cons to the right. Nige did it lads, he won.

Some people don't do stuff for power

That almost makes my eyes well up. I hope he can convince the US to see through all the shit and vote with their hearts too.

A small slice of the ignorance of remain voters:
>pic related

UK Imperial Party for a 2017 general election, in a perfect world.