Tell me why this is not a valid point Sup Forums

tell me why this is not a valid point Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com
youtube.com/watch?v=Im0IisZ77QI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christians don't get rocks/acid thrown at them if they don't wanna dress like that.

left is only for a few, right is forced on everyone

The ones on the left are just the priests and nuns, that inhabit monasteries and churches.

The right is everyone.

it is, but one is ours and might makes right

What is the point? They wear black clothes?

Only priests and nuns dress like that.

/thread

The former is a voluntary, specialized monastic order. The latter is required upon penalty of death.

Misspelled Catholics and i can see the muslim womans face.
also the pile of dead faggots is missing behind Muslim

>Muslime

perfectly valid

actually that's only people of the faith, Like people who choose to wear that.

Muslimes not so much..

All Muslim women are required to be covered up in many Muslim countries and usually much more then the women on the right. With Christians only nuns and priests have to show the pic's level of modesty.

Only some great mind could make this

Because Catholics are demon worshipers

Muslims have to follow the Koran, supposed to convey the speech of God himself. The Koran is timeless and universal. The Koran is violent and all.

Christians aren’t restrained by the Bible itself. They can think by themselves and evolve with their time.

fuck off shitskin.

Agreed they are all child buggerers
Very valid arguement

This type of thinking is the reason why your shitty union is collapsing

Because those are just the outfits of the christian clergy whereas contemporary islam forces everyone to dress like that. Also you forgot the face covering on the burqa for the woman.

No Christians walk around like that though, only the ones in Churches, and that attire is made specifically for churches so it is apropriate

christians are constantly cockblocked and derided for the tiniest mistep by our modern liberalfag society, muslims are protectected even after commiting actual atrocities

One is a choice.
Another is compulsory, unless they want to die horribly.

stfu retard

Ok bro enjoy your disgusting nigger foot kissing faggot pope

clergy are supposed to dress funny and not even all of them do. many nuns dont wear that outfit anymore.

I'm free to not wear the that shit that's why. While they are forced to, get that through your fucking heads, faggots you will never force me to follow a religion.

Priests and nuns don't conceal weapons and suicide vests beneath their clothes

In Pakistan most girls walk freely without Hijab of any sort. T-Shirt Jeans and even tanktops are common. Western clothing and culture is embraced as progressive and affluent by middle and upper class.

I myself clean shaved and walk around wearing whatever the fuck I want.

Just because Saudi wahabi niggers refuse to catch up with the civilized world, you can't generalize their primitive behavior to all of us. I feel offended if you compare me to a slimy Arab.

Turkey and Pakistan should form their own version of Islam that is compatible with modern times.

FPBP

Catholic Religious wear a habit or vestments as a uniform. Similar to how an EMT, Fireman, Policeman, Chef at Wendy's, etc

They belong to different religious orders as Priests, Brothers, Sisters, novices, etc.

It marks them as someone belonging to the community.

Muslim wear various clothing including burkas and such as signs of property. The woman is property of the father, the family and eventually the husband. As such she is covered up where only he can see her.

It is two entirely different things.

The other thing is that Priests and Nuns don't go around making people wear the clothing THEY are wearing or RAPE women who are not covered.

So it is not the same thing.

CLOTHES ARE THE ONLY DIFFERENCE, AMIRITE???

Nice taqiya

thereligionofpeace.com

All Christians don't wear nun uniforms and all Christian men don't behead infidels.

uhhh I dunno

One blows up when you say mean things about it, the other doesn't.

Clothes don't dictate actions

I never asked for this.

Muslims are niggers

Perhaps because Catholics are not Christian. Catholics have murdered Christians on a much larger scale than their wardog Muslims.did and still do.

This.

>Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's.
Muslims (especially Sunnis) have no concept of assimilation because of the fundamental nature of their religion.

>electrical current
Looks more like detcord to me

then why dont you go outside and take said pic
and post them here faggot

He might be a filthy muslim but he's not wrong

excuse me where are the proofs?

BLOW YOURSELF UP

Still better than the heretics.

Go to pakistan. Honestly, I found it to be no different to India. The rural areas are more hardcore muslim but the major cities are basically the same as poo-in-loo-istan.

Since when was every Christian a nun or a priest you tard?

Because only the hardcore fundamentalist Christians dress like that, whereas ALL Muslims dress like that...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see what you did there. Very clever, OP. Very clever indeed.

Doing it with a fancy cup doesn't make it more holy.

MORTAL KOMBAAAAAT

It's not even making a point. What the fuck do clothes have to do with anything?

>actually defending the lack of respect the crypto-kikes give to the Eucharist
>defending literally mass produced Eucharist
shoo shoo heretic scum.
Literally no church considers you valid.

In the Matrix, everybody knows your a religiousfag.

That's because Pakistanis only rape children. A teenage girl is already past her prime so they have nothing to hide.

>Saudi wahabi niggers
top kek paki

kek

Communion has the highest respect in Pentecostal churches. Your unbiblical ceremonies and traditions make me fall asleep. Shouldn't you be saying 500 hail Mary's?

As always, 1 post by this id.
Fucking ahmed

Priests and nuns are church leadership, and only of a portion of the church. They don't dress like that all the time and they don't make everyone dress like that all the time either!

Whoever made this is totally oblivious.

One side is the job's uniform and one is regular wear.

One believes in turning the other cheek, and the other believes in rape and murder.

>implying I'm catholic
Currently floating around looking for a new denomination that isn't heretical American evangelical Protestantism.
Any church that literally mass produces Eucharist, and any church that acknowledges that church as being nothing short of heretics needs to die by the sword.
Also the whole "what about faggots having buttsex while our nation is getting raped by kebabs and kikes" shtick is getting real old schlomo.

From Sup Forumsacks I've spoken to, non-American Protestantism isn't completely retarded, thank God. At least the ones that haven't gone full degenerate.

To be fair, being a barbarian is better than being a cuck.

Yet you still harbored Osama Bin Laden.

What is that thing on forehead? Some holy antenna/receiver?

one is the clergy and pinnacle of ultra-orthodoxy and the other is standard for the people.

shits fucked

Protestantism is not heretical in any sense of the word. If you really believe murder in any sense is OK then you don't know the Bible and are a poor representative of the faith.

it's not a point

FPBP

>Protestantism is not heretical in any sense of the word
Absolutely.
Because memevangelicals aren't protestants, they're scum.
Subhuman scum.
And the 5th only applies to humans.

saul was told by god to kill all of the philistines.
he didnt
and god said, (to paraphrase) "well shit son, their gonna be a thorn in your side until the end of days"

so killing tons of fucked up people with fucked up ideology is not outside the realms of possibility... although in this case it was decreed by God and hes been kind of quiet for the last 2k years.

Just giing to leave this here:
youtube.com/watch?v=Im0IisZ77QI

Saturn Cube

Not all christians dress like this, but all muslims dress like that

the one on the left wont blow up screaming snackbar shit

How about start going in the streets and beat the shit out of all the religiuos faggot you encounter until they'll shut their semitic mouth
like we did in europe.

All those old ceremonial laws were between God and his Chosen people, the Jews. They do not apply to modern day because of what Jesus did.

To illustrate this point look at the first 10 chapters of John. It's when the Pharisees were trying to trap Jesus, trying to make him look like a heretic, because he didn't follow all of those old laws. There was a lady who was accused of adultery, and according to old law, she was supposed to be stoned to death. Jesus broke up the circle right when she was about to die and said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." They all left and her life was spared.

We are not bound by those old laws and anyone who quotes an old testament scripture like that has no knowledge of the Bible.

Underrated

>Voluntary/Mandatory.
>LE BTFO VARIATION

Jesus said: "i have not come to destroy the Law, but to fulfil it"

although the eating restrictions was lifted and revealed to Peter in a dream as a symbol of the word of God now being for everyone.

Attempting this hard. Wow.

Right, he fulfilled it so we don't have to. Not that hard of a concept. Why would he tell the crowd to spare the woman if that weren't the case?

This, also regular Christians aren't expected to dress that way.

good point.

Second post best post this time.

One is a uniform for those who specifically dedicate their lives to the church from their own choice. The other is an Orwellian decree lest ye be stoned/hanged.

What OP is saying is like claiming that since prisoners and security guards both wear uniforms, they must be the same thing.

yeah you can wear what you want in pakistan
just don't get raped and marry whom we tell you to marry or we'll set you on fire

totally miles ahead of the arabs

>nun
>average woman

wow thats absolute brilliant, because the picture states that all muslims wear similiar clothes they have to be 100% the same as christians.
And if they are like christians they must be good because christians dont commit relegion based crimes -> flawless agrument -> debate won.
thanks man you opened my eyes, you extended my mind,
im now #hustlin4muslim

/thread

also OP is a colossal faggot

And they don't even use it all the time.

It's called Idabi m8.
It's the most moderate that a muslim will be ever and Oman with all the shit they do, is still better than other muslim country.

On the left are church-cucks, not representative of the average christian
On the right are average muslims

>Turkey and Pakistan should form their own version of Islam that is compatible with modern times.
That would be great, a proper example to shut stupid liberals up.