Indians vs Mariners

TribeOP usually does the lineups and starters. I'm at work and too lazy. Heres to a comfy Sunday game.

>mypillow
Dammit Hammy!!

>Promo code: zero zero four six, that is my pillow dot com, zero zero four six

How ya doin Brazilbro?

Great, Feeling comfy, watching the tribe and the NL wild card race, what about you?

Why are you an indians fan brazzersbrah

>Indians are getting no-hit today

Better now. I'm at work, listening to the Indians. Just finished watching the Browns.

I don't wanna be the only one

Leake has been great since the trade. I never doubted him.

>tripfag
>watches protestegg
yeah kys

Spoke too soon, but he still hasn't been bad at all.

shitpost with me, i dont like kneelegg

Post yfw nfl drama spills over into mlb and players start protesting

This guy's a great poster, I would like to emphasize I'm a mere shitposter, please do not associate my low quality posts with his. He's probably the dude who got the streak GET.

god I hope not

Brazil Indians user is one of the best people on the Internet in general. I sometimes hate it when people say only Americans like baseball, it's great when more people follow it over cuckhoop and protestegg

Off work just in time to enjoy the rest of this game.

Pic related.

You seem shocked. Central and south american tend to love baseball. It just gets over shadowed by soccer since its so huge.

Come on Yondy

Go Tribe!

this

Oh I know lol. WBC threads were great. Almost every country that participated were on gamethreads

Jackson's still got dem wheels!

Checked.

ffs yondy

>trying to hit past Ajax
>year of our lord 2017

How's he doing for you guys

He's been pretty damned solid. I got nothing bad to say about him.

I see

You think the Indians will lock up Slamtana long term?

>Motter still exists

BEN GAMEL THE HIT CAMEL

I hope so. Ideally, I'd like to keep this core together but I doubt we can keep Santana and Bruce both. Kipnis might also be on the trade block during the offseason with the emergence of JRam at second. I'm also concerned about the frequency of Brantley's injuries, but I'm just an intense fan who enjoys the game without all the stats cluttering it up.

>Brantley
He's a local boy, always liked him. I think you'll keep either one of Santana or Bruce and I think Santana would mean more imo. I don't really rate Bruce too much but he's playing well right now.

Oh and speaking of local guys, remember Nick Hagadone? I went to his rival high school.

I'd rather have Santana over Bruce if I can only choose one, myself. While his hitting comes and goes he is GREAT at first.

Isn't he an OBP machine? I've always gotten the impression that he never strikes out.

Runs for Klubot desu

No more errors pls

Runs 4 Leake desu

He's been top 5 in the league for the last several years in walks which helps. He's gotten a lot better since 2013.

nooooo

JOSE!

JOSE
O
S
E

Based JRam always delivers

Off the top of my head, I think Venezuela is the only SA country where Baseball is really popular.
In Brazil it is not, the core our baseball community is the japanese community, it is practiced (w/ youth training) in some cities with a relatively high japanese population. I live around 100 miles from some cities where it's practiced (like the one where the 16yo million arm the Blue Jays signed is from).

Gomes started to play in a japanese colony sports association, iirc Paulo Orlando from Royals was advised start to play baseball by a japanese doctor, Andre Rienzo from the padres is half-japanese, Mariner's pitcher Thyago Vieira is from a small city with large japanese community. They all share this similar aspect.

I think Asiaball Brazil user is also from one of those areas with a large Japanese community too. Also really looking forward to Vieira next year, he could be a great setup man in the future and maybe closer if Eddie is best fit for setup roles going forward.

I'm not even an Indians fan, but want them to win it all. The Libs will chimpout.

Always root for the AL team. Chad AL and Virgin NL are a thing you know.

I'm a mest fan. I just want to see all of the outrage of the Indians win.They will be trying to ban based Wahoo after the Indians win it all.

The day they "ban" Wahoo is the day I go buy all the Wahoo stuff I can afford.

Maybe it wouldn't be right to win it all then. This way they won't care and Wahoo will live.

>MLB removes Wahoo
>Indians immediately create a throwback uni with Wahoo and wear it every week

Last year after the season was over, those cucks on baseball tonight

Yes, most probably. In Brazil we also have many nipo-brazilians who went to work in japan in the 90s and early 2000s but came back after 2008 crises. I bet there's some of them who followed asiaball there, and still doing it from Brazil today.

thank you based shae
>0.00 ERA in almost one month

Serious question: is it really worth it to go see the game Wednesday night? It's looking like the last opportunity I've got to go this year but I'm on the fence about it. I mean, it's just the Twins...

2fast4u

>Pazos is still employed
DFA this offseason pls

>shaq

DFA Lindor

NOT TODAY, CRUZ

GOOD Shaq

gg m's

See ya next year for the opener, Ms. Be real.

Good games

good series, safecos was a comfy place to get the last L of the year desu

I watch all Cleveland sports.

>you now remember Paul Shuey