3-0 only

Other urls found in this thread:

bhpi.org/?id=115&sid=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NOT SO FAST

>Lions get fucked by the refs again edition
From Minnesota I feel for you bros

>OP

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>the absolute state of Lions fans

kek

This thread has been reversed.

Skinsfag here, refs fuck us over all the time too

>the pathetic slum of (You)

I'm a falcons fan and I still winced at that painful cucking

Ruling on the field is that this is now a Falcons 3-0 thread

but Lion bros are welcome to stay on account of how fucked up that game was

WE GOT ROBBED

I was driving to work and missed the final few plays, what happened mate?
Also, go Falcons!

FAGGOT

I just feel so cheated, as usual, by this dumbfuck league

lions were cheated BIG TIME

Can someone tell me why that just happened. How was that less valid than the first fucking falcons td what happened.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOT SO FAST, OP

They weren't cheated, but the lost on a rule which runs 10 seconds off the clock after what, at first glance, seemed like a certain TD

>3-0 only
hai

anyone have a webm or replay?

The reciever wasn't in, was touched down in play. The clock has a 10 second run off which ended the game. Its a huge cucking but its the right call.

i wouldnt be surprised if someone shoots the refs when they leave the stadium. that was fixed.

Fucking refball, in every fucking game. Fuck this league

>was touched down in play.
Debatable. I didn't see any film that definitively showed he was touched after making the catch but before he got into the end zone.

falcons are so money influenced that they payed the refs to forget the 28-3 lead blow

This was just a preview of the NFC Championship Lionsbros. Sorry the refs cucked you at the end. Hate seeing games decided by refs.

Tate's knee never touched down until he was in.

He was pretty clearly touched m8 before his knee even hit the ground

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
NICE THREAD

NICE ONE

All games are decided by refs.

>WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH IT'S THE REFS FAULT THE LIONS ARE SHIT

Him being down is fine, the retarded part is
>10 second runoff

What kind of semen slurping sport has this shit after an overturned play

Should've ended on the interception anyway

Doesn't look like he's touched to me.
Only before the ball got there.

Sorry you got cucked m8 but its indisputable

Ah ok, yeah I guess that's a pretty shitty rule, if you're a Detroit fan I guess.

It's almost as shit as having a rule in overtime where whoever scores first wins outright.
Just imagine a scenario where say, a Super Bowl goes into overtime, and the leagues best offence loses the toss, concedes a TD and doesn't get a chance to respond..
Oh well them's the rules

>Congolombia

>Only before the ball got there.
There's a pic in this thread that clearly shows him touched, ball in hand, knee down, before the end zone

Your >opinion doesn't matter though.

I watched it slowed down, and he wasn't touched. Dean Blandino was blowing smoke on live TV and everyone just laps it up because he's an "expert".

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
REFS FUCKED OUR GREAT COMEBACK!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who gives a fuck, that was our win and everyone knows it, we're the best team in the NFC, see you in the Championship Game Atlanta, make sure to lube up :)

they wouldn't be able to line up in time for another play, hence the 10 second run off. learn how football works, dumb ass.

You can see it stopped in 1 frame right now in this thread.

Yes yes Lions, well done, well done

HOWEVER

go knee to your anthem Colin

Except it isn't cleat at all. In slow mo it looks as if the hand comes off the reciever when the ball gets there.

No other team in the league has that call completely overturned.

It really wasn't even that obvious. I would argue by the time his knee touches he has broken the plane. It wasn't indisputable at all.

>OP

You actually can't tell if his knee is actually on the ground since the helmet is there.

Not "indisputable".

Even if he is down, the funny part is he's only down because the guy was literally tackling him prior to the ball arriving. Should have been PI at the 1. 1st down 8 seconds left.

You're fucking retarded

He's also right.

This is great, gave me many chuckles.
Have a (you)

Nice samefagging.

Just saw this play so obviously no horse in the race. I don't think it's 100% obvious. Therefor should stand. That's the rule.

If they called him short, they wouldn't have enough to reverse it to a TD either.

that's what i think after watching that faggot ebum

The evidence heavily favors him being down before the goal line. People are grasping at straws about how the camera shows a bit of shadow on his pinky which proves he wasn't touched. You'd all make great lawyers I guess, or shitty ones actually.

They had fucking PI at the 1 yard line. It the chance was given to them, give me a break

>The evidence heavily favors him being down before the goal line.

This literally doesn't matter. Yes, he was more than likely down. But you can't say that with 100% proof which is the whole point.

The rule is it must be undeniable and 100% evident to overturn a call. This one was simply not.

You think they overturn that call on Green Bay? Nope. Just the punching bag of the league that has lost more games on wacky rules/calls than anyone else and it's not even close.

Yeah I'd love to see this shit happen against greenbay or the patriots.

this is pretty incontrovertible bros, you have like a room full or rule officials who have to agree for this to be overturned

How many teams would that have been "play stands as called" for.

>The rule is it must be undeniable and 100% evident to overturn a call
That's not true the rule is

>To reverse an on-field ruling, the replay official must be convinced beyond all doubt by indisputable video evidence through one or more video replays provided to the monitor.
"indisputable" doesn't mean you can any argument imaginable. Video evidence is never 100% full proof. You could claim that the video is pulling wool over our heads, and it only looks like he was touched, or that it only looks like he was down, but you really have to stretch the imagination, because the video evidence is certainly persuasive that he was down and touched before the endzone with the ball in hand

Patriots.
/list

Which team wouldn't si the easier answer:

Lions
Jaguars
Browns

Teams that they don't care to screw. In part because they are mostly terrible but it doesn't make it right.

Maybe the Raiders.

It isn't incontrovertible. Watch it in slow mo, his hand doesn't look like it's on him at all.

Patriots, Cowboys, Packers, and Steelers. Maybe Broncos.

True. Honestly they had numerous plays to do something and also 3 drives so it's not that big of a deal. There were tons of chances.

Falcons defence finally starting to get it right

Kinda sad Trufant almost cost us the game. Instead of this controversial bullshit, the game could've ended with an INT but Tru had to hold someone at the 5 yard line when it was like 2nd & 30

I was driving to work and missed the last few plays. Had the Falcons app giving me updates, threw my fucking phone away when the Detroit TD came up (on top of the 18 yard trufant penalty)
Wasn't until later I slowly started to realise what happened. How my day has changed. I can wear my Falcons cap with pride now today ^_^

Lionsfags I know it isn't much consolation now but you guys clearly have the best team in the NFC North this season. Sorry the NFL likes to screw you.

tfw still feel good about this game

>half a yard away from beating arguably the best team in the nfc
>looked a lot better against the falcons than the puckers
>run game only weakness but should get better when garrard is healthy
>secondary looked strong

*run defense only weakness

Detroit looking a lot better this year than previous.
Wouldn't mind seeing you again in the NFC championship game.
By the looks of it it sure won't be the packers again hahaha

If it was fixed they wouldn't have called the PI on trufant giving the lions the ball on the 1. The correct call (after replay) was made. Falcons won fair and square despite being the victims of actual refball.

>tripfags in charge of not watching games

I'm sorry lads

bhpi.org/?id=115&sid=1