Young Britons, why do you let old geezers determine your future?

Young Britons, why do you let old geezers determine your future?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzpo.com/amazing-comedian-hilariously-sums-up-how-political-correctness-is-strangling-our-country/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Young people are fucking stupid

Young people are fucking stupid

this.

Old people should all die already.

thats why in asia young people respect their elders. Young people are clueless and have not done anything for their country yet.

Old people are fucking stupid and live in the past.

This

Jews, why do you continue to butt into other countries politics?

Oh thats right, Shekels.

>SAYS THE UK

>older means wiser

who would've thought?

Young people ? Like these ones ?
buzzpo.com/amazing-comedian-hilariously-sums-up-how-political-correctness-is-strangling-our-country/

They've got vastly more life experience than young people like myself do. I trust the older generation to make the right decision's. Their votes have always been in the interest of the next generation. Yes, they have to live shortly with their decision, but often they never decided for themselves.

The last time I heard a young person (not unlike a lot of Sup Forums) speak out on matters they knew little about, I actually felt dumber.

Bring back lynching.

German """"LIBERALS"""" are already arguing that old people should be killed because they vote bad nono stuff that changes the status quo

Vrexit concerns everyone though

Anyone that thinks the young people voted properly lacks wisdom and the experience of what England and Europe was like BEFORE the EU.

It was MUCH better...

Kike.

Also, the older generation aren't brainwashed and can renember a better, whiter time.

Yeah, you want to keep those shekels schlomo.

>but I don't want to get a job Dad!

Nostalgia is absolute cancer

the old people "wisdom" is a falacy, the result of traumas and fear, nothing compared with the true intelligence of the youth
Adolf Hittler said that in his book

>really makes you think...uh?

but pol is too retarded to even read his book before idolatricing him

Feels good to have voted Brexit at 25.

A century ago I would have died in a ditch shitting my ass out for being free from European cunts. Now I get just have to vote for it.

JEW
DO NOT RESPOND TO JEW THREAD

>using "number of years they have to live with the decision" as a metric of validity

I guess young people are never wrong and we should leave all decisions to literal toddlers.

19-24 bracket are the brainwashed youth in universities thats been indoctrinated by letist shit so they don't know better. They are SJW and retards for the most part.

25-49 bracket consists of young people who have had a little of the leftist indoctrination but not as bad as what they get in today schools. Those in their mid and late 20's are the Sup Forums users, the alt right, the conservatives and all that shit. The older ones in this bracket Probably as well.

The younger the age group, the higher the percentage of sandniggers who are more likely to vote remain.
If you counted white people's votes only, I suspect there wouldn't be much of a difference between the age brackets.

everyone is a fuckin handicapped asshole

Older people vote with future generations in mind.

The older people had this choice as young people 40 years ago.

They signed up for a freek market zone and watched it turn into an undemocratic globalist agenda.

young are too busy playing with their phones.

Because they fucking put their lives on the line and thought for this country?

>says the jew occupying lands he/she has limited history with

So is serfdom

and that is why they want out now?

People under 20 should not be allowed to vote.
People over 20 who do not work or pay taxes should not be allowed to vote.

old people voted for the EU 40 years I think they're the best people to decide whether the UK should have left or not if the EU was good they would have voted remain.

>>says the jew occupying lands he/she has limited history with
A lot than the history you have in Hawaii or the UK in the Falklands.

Also no one is suggesting reinstituting the old Biblical monarchy. It's not really nostalgia.

More importantly, how are they going to implement those measures when the only people who were in favor of it are a bunch of 70-90 year olds?