ITT: High-T bands

ITT: High-T bands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfD7agP1yxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idk they always came off like a bunch of nerds with how goofy hippy looking some of their getup used to be, how long their songs were and using LotR or other fantasy type lyrics (I mean it would be as an entendre for sexual shit but that's still pretty nerdy.)

Chad and the Virgins

Jimmy, Robert and John Paul literally looked like girls, and that was back in the 70s when every man was a high test Chad.
Also they frequently referenced LOTR in their lyrics, which was as nerdy as putting Dragonball Z lyrics in your music today or something.

Danzig

Every classic band

Is that tommy wiseau

Woo!

plebs never know

youtube.com/watch?v=zfD7agP1yxw

Emasculated publicly many years ago.

Jimi

Oasis (or at the very least the Gallaghers and Bonehead for sure)

Naw he was holding back

I think that every time that picture gets posted

Nah, you can tell that was a lucky shot and had little to do with skill. Tubby over there swung his fist around wildly instead of throwing a proper punch, plus the way he stumbles after means he probably put all +300 lbs. of himself into it, which is probably the only reason Danzig got knocked out.

Meanwhile Danzig's over there with a solid stance, but of course if you got hit in the head with all ~300 lbs. of human fat and wife beaters you'd get thrown for a loop

t. soyboys

le epic samefag
also, danzig might look "strong" but i guarantee you fatboy has more functional strength

Dragon ball Z is chad anime

Nice post but not same, fag

dragon ball is the epitome of soyboy
only low-t virgins are into that show

Mass =/= strength. Of course if you weigh four hundred pounds and you fall on someone you'd kill them, but that has nothing to do with manliness and everything to do with you being a fat fuck

>but not same, fag
(not true, by the way)

(not true, by the way)

>that's just not true, if I say it's not true then it's not true
Flawless logic

"no"
kys nu-male

>The Beatles
low test band
the rollings were the chads from that era

wrong
kys soyboy

>ITT: High-T bands
Every Glam band ever.

And you know it, like it or not.

the only real man

pansies from London

>implying John wouldnt beat the fuck out of keef and mick after they call him gay

the chaddest of chads

>thinking the stones would win in a fist fight