I DON'T WANNA BE ALIVE...I DON'T WANNA BE ALIIIIIIIIIIIVE

I DON'T WANNA BE ALIVE...I DON'T WANNA BE ALIIIIIIIIIIIVE

*kneels before mods, gets banned anyway*

fuck off pony faggot

That's what you get for legalizing drugs you subhuman degenerate piece of trash.

Good I’m glad my virtue signaling cuck boy team lost fuck em

This. Go virtue signal for your dindu nuffins on your own time. Not during play.

I want to cum inside that horse

Mfw people actually think Von Miller pulling that "psyche!" move isn't unsportsmanlike conduct.

Mfw their superb owl mvp cost them the game

ahahahahahahahahahaha

Tyrod Taylor made your team his bitch. Hope you enjoy watching the Chiefs hoist that VL-trophy this year. Should have been outside respecting the flag and getting ready for gametime, not hiding in your locker room like a bunch of passive aggressive fags.

The opponent is under no obligation to help the other team stand back up. Learn the rules dingus

does this count as pony posting or not? the team's logo is a horse after all

/mlp/'s team is the Colts though

You know, I didn't really grasped the concept of the suffering of these people until I saw a ponified version of the broncos logo looking sad.

Reaching a hand out like you're going to only to slap it away is a bit of a dick move.

I got banned for posting this on fucking /bant/ of all places

Since when did Barneyfag move to Brazil?

>That Super Bowl commercial is now almost 5 years old

>Clots

impersonating barneyfag is a dangerous game, the mods probably hate him more than actual ponyfags

Barneyfag is also a [s4s] thing, so I guess the mods want to keep that wastebin to itself

Friggin newfags I swear

Literally my rent money

F. dont bet on nfl and do totals if you have to. the lines are too good and the teams are too even. its the hardest sport to handicap, cfb has the weakest lines

I went double or nothing on the raiders

Fucking degenerate.

Reminder the M6 are Colts fans

Giddy up

Cute what's that?

What commerical?

See

Oh wait, I remember now it's the one where they're screaming.

have you ever withdrawn money from Bovada?

WHO CAN RELATE?
O
O
O
O