Which was the better movie?

So, in my opinion, the first Iron Man and (I'm sure the "first") Doctor Strange are the best solo superhero films that Marvel has put out to date. But disregarding the other films to avoid starting a giant Marvel debate, which of these two is actually the better movie?

Those are the two worst marvel movies, and they're practically exactly the same.

Batman will be the better movie

They are pretty similar, just one has terrorists and the other doesn't lol. But the worst? Why do you say that?

>which pile of shit smells slightly better than the other
who cares?

Iron Man, DS follows its formula too much. I think the first two Cap and Guardians of the Galaxy would be the better solo outing

because sometimes you'll have to be close to them lol

Iron Man was better. Strange diminished its value with its quips which didn't belong in the theme of the movie. i'm still cringing whenever i remember those shits

I felt Mads Mickelson was weird casting. I really like him, and his character just seemed weak. I hate badguys who run :/

Jeff bridges almost beat Iron man

70s Doctor Strange movie.

Mads was underused. maybe a 10 minute background story would have given him justice

I guess I don't like it when villains are revealed to be little more than pawns. Like Bane in dark knight rises. Takes away any legitimacy

Bane as a pawn and crying was hilarious. Kaecillus knew what he was getting into he just didn't expect for Strange to outsmart DORMMAMU

Mads Mikkelson thread incoming

It was odd how he had those little sword/knife things that he used at the very beginning and reached for to use again, but then they seemed to disappear in favor of like...ghost magic weapons or whatever

Watching Iron Man punch terrorists through bricks was infinitely more entertaining than watching Doctor Strange's cape wipe his tears away. Just sayin

dr strange

I liked Iron Man more....probably my favorite marvel movie. but my gf ordered me this shirt so I guess I'm repping DS lol

Iron man all the way. Just as long as we pretend the sequels don't exist.

Doctor strange was pure shit

well that seems a little harsh. What was wrong with it?