HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Britbongs severely BTFO!!

twitter.com/Snowden/status/745984135215341568

He will swing soon enough.

>Whatever the outcome

What would Snowden support? In or out?

it's time to come home eddy
i promise we won't kill you

Telling the ins the identity of who voted out.

Who's Snowden?

Can't wait until Trump fries this faggot, I'm tired of his holier than thou mouthing off about everything

As the proto-typical cuck he probably supports MOAR BROWN PPL IN ENGLAND PLS OR U RAYCISSSS!

Literally, what did he mean by this? I feel this is purposely ambiguous.

>British men find out that British women conspire with immigrants etc. to subjugate them
What would happen?

>Snowden not a traitor

This really made me think.

all he said is "Lol people vote"

Huh really makes you thinks. Thanks smug twitter man

Snowden still wants to escape to Germany.

Open traveling makes it easier for Snowden to move around as long as the EU exists.

Is he just projecting smug at both sides without taking a stance?

he's a master manipulator. Both sides will assume he's talking about the other. What a cheeky cunt he is.

Snowden is the deep agent, not Milo. Fuck Snowden.

How has the CIA not killed this smug cunt yet?

((((What a lesson ))) has the potential to be the new (( really majes you think)))

Traitor, coward. No surprise he's blind too.

>needing Brexit to figure that out when democracy has always been about trying to get 50.01% of the population to vote to legally plunder the smaller half of the population

It seems to me that he doesn't like how divided people have become on the issue.

Take your fantasies elsewhere, Mohammed.

>Whatever the outcome this tweet will look like I was insightful

Gee, thanks for the input Snowman

>traitor
>against national interest

no shit

Look at this picture and tell me its not Milo, fgt.

Kek reveals itself

>exposing the government breaking the law
>treason
Na, Obama a shit.

SNOWDEN IS A CONFIRMED ESTABLISHMENT SHILL

FUCK HIM FOREVER

>taking the word of a fucking traitor

so now you care about him?
the left makes me fucking sick
thus far he could rot in russia for all you cared

He's in Russia and Russia's interests is clearly brexit

british women are horrendous

Or... Is he?

He could be for either. He deliberately meant neither.

Yea, its mostly about how easy it is to split a nation in half. Its neither pro leave, nor pro stay. Ofc a bunch of based Sup Forums retards already thought he talks about their side.

Ya a safe answer is worst than a decided one.

All according to the keikaku

Maybe he just likes to wax lyrical about shit he has no comprehension of. Both sides have their own interests that did not coincide with each other.

I think he was referring to division, and how that's harnessed against a population. The vast majority of people have no clue what's going on, and despite this, the Brexit issue was a huge event of social division and democratic participation.

Kill off women and immigrants, import replacement women from eastern europe and asia.

He's a hero.

Snowden is such a traitor faggot

He's an E celebrity ever since he turned coat and i don't trust those fuckers for a second.

This is a more reasonable immigration policy than the west currently uses.

Yeah Snowden.
This is why democracy works. Working class people outnumber the elite by a margin, but the elite wouldn't be the elite, if they didn't manipulate them into voting against themselves.

Well yea, there will be benefits in every action. If you burn down a field of crops, sure you fucked your crops, but look at all the nature that will grow back because of the nutrients?

This brexit thing? Same shit, pros and cons. Considering how the rich got fatter by running the policies they continue to run, while the middle class is getting worse and worse, i find it hard to believe that in the best interest of the majority of people would be to stay in the EU.

Also the loss of sovereignty is a pretty steep price for staying in the EU if you ask me.

He could have said something like that instead if thats what he meant, but the way you viewed it would make a lot more sense, pity thats just an interpretation instead of actually saying what he meant.

>wow i stole some documents i am a wise man

Snowden is a traitor. Who gives a fuck what he thinks. He will be a corpse soon enough.

Even in Western countries whistle blowers are getting hunted down like animals and no press coverage follows suit.

RT has been quite negative about Brexit though

HAHAHAHH BRITS YOU FUCKED IT UP BIG TIME!! NOW ENJOY WHAT YOU COOKED YOU KEKS.

Would like to say a warm welcome to our two new independent friends N.Ireland and Scotland. Welcome to the family!

Every sane person is. Retards won today.

He's obviously talking shit about people voting to remain.

Most prominent KGB spy in recent years.

But user you have to post edgy cryptic messages on social media platforms where you can post pics of yourself with your head resting on your hand while in an aloof philosophic gaze for book & movie sales.

He lost his cred when he was outed as a Soros shill

Emperor Trump will hang this traitor
>yfw Putin hands him over to Trump as a gesture of goodwill in the Russo-American Alliance

You're all completely missing the point. Brexit is a colossal triumph over the globalist agenda. Voting to stay is voting against oneself.

Look at all the leftists, brainwashed by mainstream news into supporting cultural suicide. These are your stay voters.

Half the population has fallen victim to suicidal "diversity" propaganda.

Fuck you. People want the ability to run their own country. Just because we are and always will be serfs does not mean everyone needs to take a nobles cock up their ass.

They did not make this choice to live in comfort now, but they did it for a better future.

>CONFIRMED

You seriously believe this?

dej model pejt na šiht.. že od zjutri te vidm kle po Sup Forumsu srat

>Look at all the leftists, brainwashed by mainstream news into supporting cultural suicide. These are your stay voters.

You are a dumb bastard. Seriously, just leave now.

I always wonder if Ed gets up after a night of heavy snow sometimes in Moscow and thinks to himself "hehe, now I'm Edward Snowed-In"

ahh yes, those sweet sweet rubles.

>Half of the people who voted are all racist!
No they're not, take that back
>Alright, half of the people who voted are not racist!

Man just fuck you Snowden, Goddamn traitorous asshole. Keep your turncoat "opinions" to yourself and go join Kim Philby, Robert Hanssen and Aldrich Ames in the cuck corner you son of a bitch

I love you cabbage eating fucks. Everything is bantz and nobody questions you because we were taught to fear you from birth for no reason.
I think Snowden exposing the NSA was great but I really want you to endorse him as a deep KGB plant. The following clusterfuck, mixed with our current election, would lead to some glorious stuff.

anyone have to reread this to figure out he's not talking explicitly about the leave voters as "voting against itself"?

goes to show how strong our biases are.

traitor cuck

In zaka nisi ti u službi kmet zabit? Pofafaj mi ga debil en.

Common recurring memes:

> muh purity
> cultural genocide
> colonial power fantasies
> scary brown people
> general chavism

You all are a bunch of fucking drones. Hive mind mentality is the reason why we can't have nice things.

>vote against itself
Yeah, who the fuck would wanna vote to remain in a failing union? Dumbass remainers.

This doesn't even say which side he's talking about. SAGED!

I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but cucks like you already have.