I hate this country and its people. I don't like much the 2 Koreas and Taiwan too

I hate this country and its people. I don't like much the 2 Koreas and Taiwan too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go away

Free Manchu
Return Inner Mongolia

>Taiwan

Commie chinks are the very reason why Taiwan and North Korea exist. Fuck them.

>Korea

You gooks getting BTFO so easily is the actual reason.
>Taiwan
???

Same here, especially South Korea

REMINDER

Northern Japan = real Japan, mostly Jōmon + Ainu blood, clean and environmentally conscious, doesn't care about Korea or China that much, extremely polite and peaceful people

Southern Japan = fake """Japanese""", mostly Korean and Chinese blood, heavy industrial pollution, extreme right wing politics, blames everything on Koreans yet closest to Koreans, Abe comes from here, extremely rude and abrasive """people"""

North Japan is Best Japan. Kanto and everything north is real Japan

I don't.

I thought japs treated ainu poorly (like how the West treated indigenous peoples in the new world)

GLORY FOR NIPPON.
youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk

Mainland china belongs to the republic of china. Not to commie chinks. They are no different to the disgusting commie norks

It actually belongs to Chinese people. Not any party.

Enjoy getting nuked, ilbe.

how much different northern china from southern china?

>mostly Ainu
Stopped reading there

How safe is it to cycle across Kyrgyzstan to get to China? Thought about doing a big cycling tour and I would like to hear opinions from people who actually live in said places. I don't think it's "very" dangerous, am I wrong?

Based frog

based chink

based kraut

East Asia in general is awful.

only thing I dont like them is that they name themselves with English name. it's like wannabe white no pride.

At least they don't paint foreign people that look nothing like them in all their cartoons.

Your opinion is very important, Pierre. Keep on talking

based burger

...what? You realize they don't call themselves "China" right? Japanese words are literally just an Asian person trying to pronounce english words