Jack.Reacher.Never.Go.Back.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

>Jack.Reacher.Never.Go.Back.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

VOD Tuesday continues with some blah Tom Cruise flick. Whatever.

They took everything out that made the first Reacher so great

>great

not really

Its a great FLICK

Worst Cruise movie I've ever seen.

You said it, bro !! This version is such a let down.

You must be the dumbass-est of all the time !!

Agree !!! They literally ruined the best character that Mr Hollywood has ever come across. It's the Yojimbo of North America, YO !!!

calm down tumblr

is it true that all scientologists are encouraged to watch his films in the cinema?

yes

marvel bitch looked fuckable desu

shit movie

This. It sucked so hard. Story sucked. No discernible bad guy like the first. Main bitch was soap-opera tier.

First was a good action flick. This felt like some 1997-tier straight to DVD horseshit.

The most SJW script ive ever seen

>woman gloats about kicking mens ass as a major
>slut whore encouraged her mom to file paternity suit against Reacher because she needed money
>then paints herself as victim
>"the alpha guys dont hurt women. its the weak ones who do" - this is a literal line in the movie

Not anywhere near as good as the first one but nothing particularly bad about it either.

>no Rosamund Pike with bloated tits

I'll pass

meh
>MEH

I am very easily pleased, I'll eat up most shit action movies and I'll watch nearly anything with the Cruise you cannot Bruise

but I could barely last 40 minutes into this copy and paste action flick, it being bland unoriginal trash was only a secondary reason to that dumb bitch robin from how I met your mother and her awful acting "skills"

is this movie even worth watching?

terrible movie

Are they going to release it in 4k?

what happened here?

Hey VODposter, do you have The Arrival?

this piece of shit movie is released on streaming sites, but Kino-saw Ridge isn't released yet...

smhTBHfam
*sips tea*

no

that's on the 31st?

You might as well wait for 2/07 when that and Manchester by the Sea arrive in HD.

Hacksaw.Ridge.2016.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8

yea its out on torrents but not streaming sites, hacksaw torrent thread was out hours ago, shitty jack reacher pops up and its on streaming sites 5 mins later

where you getting those dates from, isnt dvd hd?

and it should be out :