Based Ukraine

Thank God I live in the best country in the whole world. America, I will fuck you up, mofos, if you ever dare set foot on our soil! And I highly admonish y'all to stop meddling with other country's affairs! You're full of shizzle when trying to take moral high ground, you ain't fooling anyone with your so called democracy!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe_Schools_Coalition_Australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably better you focus on Russia first and fuck their shit up before the rest of your country gets annexed.

Bugger off, Canada. You're pathetic.

Pathetic in how we drove out our invaders? Pathetic in like how we haven't lost parts of our country? Pathetic in how we have a better standard of living and live longer? Pathetic in how we're the most respected people in the world? Pathetic in how our cities are places people want to live?
Ukraine, lol

Ukraine will be based alright. Based in Russia again.

I'm planning a sex trip to ukraine guys, respond to this message if you want to join and we'll contact you for more info.

Pathetic that you're steadily turning into a transgender-sharia "utopia". We'll see how you're gonna be doing in 20-50 years from now.

t. "Steve" Wong Chong Hong Kong

>most respected people in the world

I think you mean popular amongst liberal students

Eh, that's only cities, most of the smaller places in Canada are still the same
A small, divided state that can barely deal with Russia taking on the US
LOL

Your women are some of the loosest women I've seen in a long while. Not to mention that that the vast majority of Chile consists of commies and degenerates.

your prime minister is a joke

t. Azov Batallion manlet

We'll still be our own a country and a place people want to live.
You'll be a footnote in Russian history.
Lucky for you, Canada has the 3rd largest Ukrainian population outside of Ukraine and Russia. Soon to be the second largest.

>still the same
For how long?
>A small, divided state that can barely deal with Russia taking on the US LOL
I wonder who's to blame.

#1 Based motherland

Better than your own.

Ukraine please, stop this shit already and come back to Russia.

Just stay out of the huge, california-tier megacities and Canada and the US is lovely

yeah but nobody pretends to like her and we didn't elect her

>We'll still be our own a country and a place people want to live
How? I for one sure as hell wouldn't want to get beheaded for being a straight male and Christian, even if that place is called Canada.

Did you know 12% of Crimea was muslim?

Try harder.

>h*hols

We'll hate him later. Mind you, Canadians love Pierre Trudeau and he was fucking terrible for Canada from a taxation and debt perspective.

Are you serious?
I am a CHI with a Ukie fetish and I would unironically do this. I can even pay for whores if we strike out.

True masterrace

Your country is ran by jewish oligarchy, you inbred wheatnigger

>implying hohols aren't khazars

You're truly such an eyeopener.

>how we drove out our invaders
You are the invaders...

autism

дa кaклы вooбщe-тo oхyeли и eщe cвoю хyйню пpитaщили cюдa, идитe-кa нaхyй

Eбaлo cвoe зaкpыл, быдлo нeпpaвocлaвнoe! Иди cдoхни в мyкaх, мpaзь!

>Pathetic in how we drove out our invaders? Pathetic in like how we haven't lost parts of our country?
Thanks to the brits desu

>Pathetic in how we have a better standard of living and live longer?
You are right on that one

>Pathetic in how we're the most respected people in the world?
Kek

>Pathetic in how our cities are places people want to live?
Kek no

Meant to

>America, I will fuck you up, mofos

stopped reading here

I recommend Haldol 5x a day

It's kek yes to all. I'm English Canadian.

>most respected people in the world

I feel you are exagerrating an eenie weenie bit

You're a christfag, that explains why you come across as an ignorant retard.
Fuck off to Sup Forums, with all your other cancerous cultist friends who share your disgusting nigger tier worldview.

Christfags deserve to be shunted back in the middle east to duke it out with the Muslims and Jews, shortly before being nuked from humanity. All three of those cults need no longer to continue to be used by the lowest of society to illegitimately hold everyone around them back. The abrahamic death cults are the worst meme we have ever had to deal with.

You don't deserve modern comforts while wearing ancient death cult dogma.

>au
Be ready for your child to become a tranny-sissy-cuck-bbc-lover. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe_Schools_Coalition_Australia