Posting as a Brit on here is going to amazing from now isn't it?

Posting as a Brit on here is going to amazing from now isn't it?

The world respects us again.

We also fucked their markets. German and Spanish markets are crashing while ours is rallying.

Don't get too smug, Britbong, just because we won doesn't mean we should rub it in everyone's faces. They might get tired of it.

we respect you for the moment, still a lot of unfucking to do before things stabilize

And thus, the empire that had fallen, rose like an pheonix from the ashes.

God speed you glorious bastards and God save the queen.

Nope. They see it, and they want it.

Netherlands and Italy will be next

well played bongistan

feeling proud to be your kid for the first time since mags was around

It's going to be a really fun time for all us, bongs. 2016, wew lad

>Your money is worth less than bottle caps now

Welcome back britfags! The EU got holes like our swiss cheese and is going under, you saved your future with the brexit. i'm proud.

aussie market is crashing, tfw we will HAVE to do a trade deal to help boost their 50bn blackhole in shares

rub it on my face daddy, I love it

It's all glorious.

Oh please, don't think too highly of yourself
you may have left but you realize your country is still filled with muslims. You're still as much of a cuck as you were yesterday

you shouldnt have left the U.K you kek, you're fucked now :)

Hes not your daddy, your daddy is dead. And his brother got raped to death as well.

GOOD FUCKING JOB! DOUBLE REASON TO CELEBRATE MIDSUMMERS TODAY!

We've still got a long way to go mate.
But the blow we've dealt to globalists today goes to show that this old lion still has its claws.

Mods now need to separate Scotland from the rest of us. Get them their own shitty flag.

fuck off your in the EEA, we have to leave for real.

God damn you cuckbong, learn to celebrate your W's loudly and proudly. What the fuck do you think makes everyone with a pair of balls love the US (and Trump) so much?

2016 is the year of winning. We will keep winning, and winning.

Uh, Ireland is that a way.

Whatever you say Genghis Khan, don't come crying to us when the Euro implodes though.

OY THERE MATE WE RELLY GREAT NATION WE NO NEED EXPORT. PRESIDENT BUSH WIL HELP US

What lion? Scotland will leave, NI will join ROI and London will lose its global status.

It balances things out nicely after Sadiq Khan getting the mayorship.

We're not uncucked by a long shot yet, but this was a nice start. Here's to Independence, lads.

This is just one step to uncucking ourselves but it's a giant leap in destroying political correctness globally

And who are you, the proud lord said,
that I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
that's all the truth I know.
In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
a lion still has claws,
And mine are long and sharp, my lord,
as long and sharp as yours.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall,
with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.

You had your day of fame you shit cunt you'll still get cucked some how. You think this is over?

Honestly, I feel like I can't call Brits Eurocucks anymore. Congrats.

>Sup Forums is the world

Sorry Geoffrey, but you don't have any colonies anymore so welcome to the third world. England is going to be literally an eastern Europe tier shithole from here on. The world is going to have a hard time respecting you when your whole nation is just a chav ghetto from one end to the other.

Bongs need to refer to Germans, French, and all the rest exclusively as EUcucks from now on.

I'm tired of winning please stop it's too much

Not at all.

You were labrats to a collective psy op that were hoping you werent gonna take the memes as cheese.

Enjoy your new found poverty flea-kun

Fuck man your imagery got me tearing up.

When will it be our turn?

>The world respects us again.
Actually, most of the world is laughing at you and talking about the 'horrible decision' you've made. Not that I agree with that, mind you. I couldn't fucking be prouder of you bongs, I love you beautiful bastards. You've genuinely made history. Nonetheless, soon you'll know how us Americans feel over the entire world giving us shit for wanting to elect Trump.

lmao the man's made a laughing stock of himself already nobody is going to take him seriously.

Never been so proud of the country. Going to crack the sharpe box set out and go on a binge.

>We also fucked their markets. German and Spanish markets are crashing while ours is rallying.

lmao

>ours is rallying

the fuck are you talking about, british stocks are in freefall

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

> got out because I thought we were past saving
> Are Nige actually pulls it off
> feels great to be British, even if I can't flag
> also my salary effectively just went up 10% in one day

THANKYOU NIGE
Been grinning like a lunatic all day
Dropped a $100 tip at the coffee shop just because
CANT
BARRAGE
THE
FARRAGE

BRITS GET THE FUCK IN HERE
LOOK AT WHAT THE GOD EMPEROR POSTED ON KIKEBOO

We are not in the EEA (we are in the EFTA but we are the only member in the EFTA which is not in the EEA) we have contracts called "bilaterale" with the EU. I think you brits can do it good without the EU.
Switzerland spent 500 billions in buying euros to hold the exchange rate with the eur. It's time to die, EU

Those Scots sure showed the rest of the UK

RULE

BRITANNIA

Good job

>fucked their markets
you did the right thing bongers
Merkel btfo
EU will cease to exist other the long run
dunno who's next yet, probably Denmark or Czech republic

Was leaving and crashing EU economy part of the plan?

As a American I always thought Brits where eternal cuckholds.

Now they proven me wrong.

Bro, this was a big fuck you to leftists and sjws, which is hysterical, but in all entirely, they'll never be unjust. Britain just outed itself as being uneducated idiots and thats bad for business and growth. They just fucked themselves up long-term.

We have resources, and they have a lack of them. Theyre only thing that was keeping them prosperous was there credibility and face. And now theyre face is rascist, uneducated and classless.

They fucked themselves up for life.

-Former wallstreet consultant

Let's go NEXIT!
Let's hope this starts a chain reaction. Trump wins the election, EU dismantled. What a time to be alive.

Too go even further, they just made it a lot more easier for them to get colonised by China. Since they're desperation for deals within the next few years will make it easier for Ya Puk and Sim Pang to swoop in with their buisness clans and fuck the Brits even harder then any potential refugee couldve

Congratulations Britbongs!

Words cannot describe how proud, happy and excited I am for you.

KEK WILLS IT.

All memes aside

I don't get it. Muslims, "Caribbeans" and "Asians" were coming to Britain en masse before 1973.
Enoch Powel made the Rivers of Blood speech long before Britain joined the EU and Churchill already campaigned to Keep Britain White in the 1950's

EU brought in whites that compensated the declining white demographics. Now only "Asians" and "Caribbeans" will freely enter Britain.

The refugee thing is completely up to national governments to decide. Poland and Hungary already said no.

Blatant lies

UK has reclaimed its historic destiny from people who care only about mediocrity. next the UK needs to drop UNConventionHR then start rearming to face down the German dominated EU superstate.

That's Italy

I imagine they want even more brown people.

WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN

>CRASHING THIS ECONOMY

>>The world respects us again.
You are not German cockslave anymore, you are still a subservient US colony though, that now that you left EU will start sucking up on them even more. So not really.

Those people came legally while this current brown people are coming in forced

omg look at it - its crashing

>oh wait

I think we have earned the title "Madmen of Sup Forums"

>we won
Every White person in the world won. the Turks were stopped at Gates of Vienna again.

>voted to leave
>Britain is great once again
>top bantz across the board
>sjw morons triggered
>got a nice, hot cup of tea
>raining outside

Who /comfy/ here?

EU SHILLS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING, UNBEARABLY ANALLY, DESTROYED.
You won't leave they said.
It's a bad idea they said.
Meteors will fall from the sky they said.
FUCK YOU EU SHILLS.
>Crashing this Union.
>WITH NO SURVIVORS

PUT SUM RESPEK ON MY FLAG

they love it mate

happy independence day UK

i hope we will join you soon, the fall of the union has begun and not a moment too soon

What's the Irish news saying about Brexit?

Lol. you just got raped by a majority of boomers faggot. Better start you anal stretching regime. Don't want any butt tears.

#kek #maximumkek

LMAO FA[spoiler][/spoiler]M

FUCKING HIRO STOP MAKING ME USE CTRL S

>ctrl s
I've been here for 10 years and never knew you could do that.

hownew

Brits have been officially uncucked
You're respectable again.

You still have some work to do.
All in all, though, I'm glad my ancestors seem to be going in a better direction.

>Pound was $1.50 yesterday
>It crashed to $1.30 due to the goy selling their pounds for gold
>It's already back to $1.39

>Meanwhile the Euro is STILL dying

>London will lose its global status
The leader of the financial world?
So, you're saying all those companies are moving?

This isn't real right? I have seen it a couple of times and it just occurred to me how absurd it is. Like, this is the sort of thing you would stick randomly in a massive retail outlet because you know the no one would have the balls to call shenanigans.

I'm jealous of you bongs. For a burger this feels like a taste of what Trumps win will feel like

>L-L-Leave is w-wrecking the economy!

Seeing the types who work part-time in Wilko's but complain about "muh bankers" turn into globalist stock market experts overnight is 100% top kek

EVEN THE DON LOVES US NOW!

BEAUTIFUL ANGLO-SPHERE WILL RISE AGAIN!

Fuck off we are full

can we afford internets now?

i'm so fucking proud of you glorious bongs

Well done Brits. I was worried you will go the same route Canadians went when they elected Trudeau, with becoming wannabe shitposters to deal with the hurt.

But you didnt fuck up. Happy independence day, UK

Britons truly will never be slaves. I can't wait to come to a newly independent UK, booking the tickets ASAP.

I love you, dad.

I love to fuck white girls

OFF BY 3
>FUCK
>U
>C
>K

Of course!