Predict the response when this loses out to La La Land for best picture

Predict the response when this loses out to La La Land for best picture

>la la land very white and about white jazz player but it also circlejerks Hollywood
stuck in a hard situation for the academy, moonlight, which is a good film, but it won't win because of that. It'll win because of affirmative action bullshit

Is this a joke? The academy doesn't give a shit about "affirmative action" or political correctness. It's a bunch of 80+year old racist white men. Moonlight is easily the best film of the year, but it will lose to La La Land because the latter is pure Oscar bait.

This, Moonlight is far superior in almost every aspect but the Academy will suck off La La Land just because it glorifies Hollywood

You mean by the general public? They love La La Land and could probably care less about a small film like Moonlight.

After that oscars so white bullshit and the fact they want to more "inclusive", there's now way they're not giving moonlight best picture. I actually think it's a great film, but they'll give it the Oscar for the same reason 12 years a slave got it

I haven't seen La La Land but Moonlight wasn't that great. All it had was decent cinematography and music.

>After that oscars so white bullshit and the fact they want to more "inclusive", there's now way they're not giving moonlight best picture.

Are you fucking retarded? It's a secret ballot. These geriatric fucks can't even control their bowels, you honestly think they give two shits about "inclusivity"? 90% of the Academy won't even watch Moonlight because it has a negro on the cover. They most certainly aren't going to vote for it.

Wait so Moonlight is actually in contention for best picture? I didn't know it was actually making waves like that, I only heard about it because a rapper I know on Facebook is friends with Mahershala Ali and mentioned his new movie coming out a few times.

Moonlight isn't even a "black" movie like Hidden Figures or other forced pro-black shit.

The movie/story could even be told about a little white boy growing up gay in a rural conservative, christian, homophobic, southern area and still be a good film.

Also I'm pretty sure most black people who get upset on twitter or whatever didn't even see this film and the "black community" in general is pretty fucking homophobic, so they wouldn't support this movie either.

incoherant rage from yours truely

Seriously fuck that

hooray

>"fuck drumpf and fuck white people"

something along those lines

>Not even in my countries theater until late march 2017

>The movie/story could even be told about a little white boy growing up gay in a rural conservative, christian, homophobic, southern area and still be a good film.
No it wouldn't because it's not a good film: It's trite and boring.

>Moonlight isn't even a "black" movie like Hidden Figures
Hidden Figures isn't black at all, it's bait for middle class white audiences and schools.

i hope whitey jazz wins everything to see the chimpout

Moonlight will win best picture because last year the academy got slack for being under representative of black people. So to counter that negative press concerning what is a giant hollywood cash cow, the academy will over compensate to reclaim public favour. Don't forget that Hollywood is a business and continual negative press will hurt its ratings and longevity.

The academy voters are very predictable, however they often throw in a couple of wildcards just to separate themselves from the globes and maintain the mirage of prestige every now and then. I'm guessing there will be atleast one upset for a best actor award where the favourite was beaten by a black actor not even nominated in the other award shows.

>Moonlight will win best picture because last year the academy got slack for being under representative of black people. So to counter that negative press concerning what is a giant hollywood cash cow, the academy will over compensate to reclaim public favour.
This is what people said last year and two years ago

You're just as impressionable as all the women who love La La Land, as moonlight is just as mediocre and forgettable. plebs

b8

They have already given best picture to a black slave movie 3 years ago.

I'm 100 percent sure the people that will complain haven't watched either

>homophobic

shouldn't you be on tumblr or something?

#OscarsSoWhite
#StopStealingOurJazz
#BlackMusicMatters

there's two things that the academy loves

ode to hollywood movies (the artist)
and musicals

reminder that the academy isn't a boardroom of jews that vote for shit, its just all of hollywood (producers, directors, actors)

>implying homophobia doesn't exist among niggers and white niggers

Being from the Balkans is suffering