Patriotism

How can the kneelers ever recover?

pls include steelers in this

panthers didn't kneel either bitch

First one in the picture.

The Bears won because standing together as a team increased their power level ten fold, the "Steelers" power level was decreased by a lack of patriotism and solidarity points from sitting in the locker room.

I think this is a classic example of letting off field problems get into the players heads and distracting their game

Trump is living in their heads rent free

This. Spend less time protesting and more time practicing.

There will always be outliers.

The Dolphins players wearing those t-shirts gonna be with kaep out of the league with performances like that

i mean the protest is stupid but so is patriotism

So are these the official lists of /our teams/?

Bears
Vikings
Jets
Eagles

?

whats it like being a cuckold

Isn't the locking arms thing also a form of protest or am I misreading this.

Vikings and eagles both locked arms as a team, like everyone else

Nice cherry picking kid

No it is. OP is just utterly retarded

Im retarded

no, it's basically a way of trying to look like you're doing something while staying out of the shitstorm

the bears were always /our/ team

Patriots, but only Tom Brady.

that's the point, their opponents protested like bitches

>Isn't the locking arms thing also a form of protest

Maybe it is, if so I have no problem with it -- it is not disrespectful like refusing to stand for the anthem.

I don't mind somebody making a point they want to make, and I believe they have a right to kneel, if their employer allows it, but I would prefer a respectful protest to a disrespectful one, and one that emphasizes unity over one that is dividing folks.

It's been ordained as good.
This.

To be fair, the two on the right are not using the flag.

So it's a half-assed protest that lets you feel like you did something without triggering whitey. Fair enough.

Patriots kneeled though.

>Protest in complete silence without inconveniencing or affecting anybody around you
>THAT'S DISRESPECTFUL

It is all half-assed protest. Don;t see any of those guys out on the line when a real protest happens, they're in their gated community enjoying a Mad Dog and a couple of hookers.

Which is why the fact that it's a big deal to people is even more perplexing to me.

How are pieces of clothing considered to be the flag? They are representations of it not an actual flag itself.

>Most of the Patriots kneel
>Put in a godawful performance
>Tom Brady stands
>Ends up carrying the team to victory all on his own

The Pats are Bradybabbys.

The only good players actually stood. Tom Brady saved them from losing.

perfect picture. was looking for this. Thanks Go BEars

You don't know how people feel about the flag or anthem. Last time I went to a game an old man heckled the man sitting in front of him to take his hat off and called him an asshole.

It is. It's not like End of the World level, but the intent is to say "I will not respect a copuntry that has some problem.

Which, again, I think they have a right to do, if their employer allows political protest in the workplace.

If they all wanted to meet at the center of the field at halftime and knee for a moment of silent protest to call attention to whatever, I'd be 100% behind them, and so would a number of people that are put off by their antics during the anthem.

If they all wanted to go stand on the line next tie a street protest happens, I'd respect that.

But all they are doing now is dividing their fanbase, and pissing off people who theoretically they are trying to reach with a message.

This. Pretty sure that code applies to using the actual flag as clothing.

>Thr only good players stood up
>Kyle Van Noy amongst them
Top kek.

It mostly wasn't until Trump decided to stir it up. People knelt, some people liked it, some didn't, and then the game started and everybody got on with things.

Serious question -- why are some people so pissed off that other people are pissed off about the protest?

Didn't realize we were dishonoring the flag here.

I can agree with this.

not a flag

>guy finishes the tweet with a cash.me link
niggers...

Only two bucs kneeled and a bunch of vikings did

fuck off op

wtf I hate the flag now

I understand that you're being more reasonable about this than most, but at a certain point it feels like no matter how you protest, people are gonna say it's wrong and that you need to protest in a way that is less personally offensive to them and if you don't, you're just hurting your message.

I think what people really want is for the people with a message to just shut up and never say anything, so they don't have to think about it.

> misses the point completely

Another fine product of the American educational system

Should we inforce every law and rule written in the 1920s? Wonder how black people would feel about that?

The one thing that keeps a country together is stupid, what's it like living life with no pride? I bet your father is proud of you.

Add the Broncucks to that shit. Not even mad that they lost today.

Should we enforce all laws that are currently on the books and constitutional?

Uh, yes?

>being a bootlicking cuck

I wish the overpaid lugs would just play the game. Their brains are made of sponge material at this point. They aren't the type that should dictate our political dialogue.

>Dude like there's this really obscure code with thousands of pages and I managed to google search something a buzzfeed author found when one of his law buddies said something once. Your entire argument is invalid because we're not a nation of visual morals or anything we're strictly code based

america was a mistake.

So no he isn't.

yeah nahh. the systems built for gridlock

Ich bin ein Adolf

you'll be licking the boots of General Secretary Cohen with that attitude

Ich bin ein Adolf

I mean, seriously. NFL players who kneel during the anthem are disrespecting the American flag and all service personnel who fought and died to ensure our collective freedoms. Slap in the face.

>Americans actually give a shit about something like this
You're like Muslims sperging out over depictions of Mohamed.

Wrong JD Power listed anthem protests as the #1 reason football fans said their watching was down, and this was from last year, long before Trump did anything and before there was even this many doing it

Why do retarded liberals never understand this? It's about the flag itself, not the flag design.

this

Your wife's boyfriend's cock must taste good after he pulls out of your wife's ass and into your mouth

>niggers suddenly care about rules

Niggas really can't read

Why all this drama? Are they going to enslave the blacks again?

Hope you never registered an account with any site/e-mail system under a different name than your real one. That's a violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, and it's a federal felony. Just like transporting a wooden guitar across state lines without a notarized document indicating each species of wood used in making the guitar in proper binomial nomenclature.

I know. I don't understand why people are annoyed by blacks.

Good thing I've never done either of those then.

Sorry we aren't all law breakers like you

I think that that section of code is only talking about actual flags, not representations of them.

Sieg heil my white brother.

The protesting is having a negative effect though. The players/teams are more concerned with making a political statement than playing and are thus distracted leading to losses. People watching football don't want to politics shoved in their faces and ratings are taking a dive over the last season because of it.

Players need to be suspended for this at this point because it's harmful to the teams and harmful to the League as a whole. In cases like the Seahawks the team needs to be fined, the game forefeited and fans refunded.

People are going to say it's wrong because they're sick of politics being shoved everywhere. It's in their TV shows, movies, video games, comic books and now their sports. It's inescapable. Normies just want to be entertained by the things they enjoy, not chastized too.

>(((Patriots)))
>kneelers

This is so fucking ironic.

how long until he gets traded?

Hating on people kneeling in ridiculously unpatriotic. Freedom is more important than state worship even if you don't agree with the reason for kneeling (I don't).

Politics had always been in these things. The difference is it's politics that you don't like now.

>Monster truck rallies being that liberal

>spic is the only one who stands