We're more alike then you know

We're more alike then you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aum_Shinrikyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Except there's plenty of Western women who will be jumping at the chance to "cure" these guys through some rough fucking. As if women were never attracted to the idea of changing a bad guy. Meanwhile fedora Nazis deep down must know homosexuality amongst themselves is the only way they'll ever get to experience human contact.

That's just sympathy sex, having a girlfriend is more than just fucking

I'll take sympathy sex

I think Charlottesville effectively proved that.

the car did that landwhale a favour desu

Except that civilized people will simply masturbate instead of killing others.

Aren't we all?

Inshallah and upvoted my fellow kekistani. These SJW apostates will pay for besmirching our orange prophet.

s/civilized people/ultimate betas/

He is true you know ( waffle here speaking)
Most of hese guys are just teens who ended up with no jobs , no waifus and little hope for the future. Till one day a guy came to him and told him what he wanted to hear. That its not his fault , that the reason his life sux is because of the society he lives in that there will be a great after life for him blablabla.
I talked with guys like this and with alt right kikes and they all seem to be the same deep down

landwhale? she looked completely normal

>2017
>people still don't realise ISIS is beta uprising

stop

And excuse my grammar im from belgium english is not my first language

Why would women have sex with these ducking animals

This

if not the car then diabetes would've taken her soon

It's always been that.

Think of it like them being the crowd that could've drifted to Sup Forums, except that they weren't christian so that wasn't for them, so instead they were swindled by the myths of "Arabic culture" being superior (having never experienced it for themselves since they live sheltered lives in Europe), and trying to do ISIS' bidding fills them with purpose, while they'd be aimless virgins hitting the streets without it. They figure, they're virgins (their female cousins are out fucking blacks and whites, because fucking blacks is edgy and whites have money and manners), they haven't got work lined up for themselves, so what else better for them than to LARP as "le epic crusading hero" for Islam.

These guys are losers deep down. I mean, for fuck's sake, gunning down cilivians then shitting their pants when the po-po arrive?

You said what I was trying to say but better.

These guys are easy prey for propaganda is all. That doesn't excuse them, but they need to realize about themselves that they only feel like they need to become jihadis because their life sucks otherwise.

the fuck is wrong with Dylan and Adams chin

It's called the Habsperg chin

Fpbp

WTF now i love jihad?!

Get a prostitute

you retard, there is difference between ''bad guys''and fucking mujahideen

well here we can only offer boyfriends in jail (for both male and females)

All wars and all violence is the result of lack of pussy. The beta uprising is close my brothers!

Nah mate, once you get a girlfriend or atleast get to fuck regularly it will stop being so important to you

All the wars are the beta uprising
Beta uprising NAO

/thread

>kill people for religion
>rest of your religion gang goes to media demanding sex for less religious murder
>Merkel imports 2 million more jihadists
>jewish lolocausters cry about whites being evil racists

Just lol at not realizing that modern jihadism isn't a thoroughly westernized phenomenon, fucking lol at believing that Islam could ever actually stand against western cultural imperialism.

>sexuell frustation is causing all these terror attacks in europe
kek

If extremism came from sexual frustration, why aren't there more otaku murderers in Japan?

They're too lazy and don't have friends to band together and make bombs

They have sex dolls

They have 2D waifu.

But psychologists always say men only want sex to satisfy their power fantasy.

Really makes you think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aum_Shinrikyo

There have been some seriously horrifying murderers in Japan

>fox news
>"former jihadist"
>ya'll just need to get laid LOL
Everything about that picture is cancer. The only thing as scummy as a cultist is a fucking normalfag.

Yet not remotely as horrific as what your people do to your neighbours.
Fuck off you stupid kike.