Why does he act like a weird cunt all the time?

Why does he act like a weird cunt all the time?

Cause Scandis have autism

ragnar went mad in his later years

to get pussy stupid

He got vaccinated too young.

Bad """"writing""""

Try being a self made King of a barbaric army of ubermenchen rapists and pillagers who love 'muh gods' and keep a steady mind yourself, faggot.

Did you watch Warcraft?
Thats unironically his acting

His entire life is about raping and pillaging, why the fuck would he be normal

No its not. It is heavily implied in the movie that when Ragnar died, he went to Azeroth and was reborn as Lothar.

He didn't fly so good

He was born to be a farmer, kingship was never meant for him and it took its toll.

He deserved a better death

Because vikings are mad people you know.

they didn't handle it very well, which is surprising for this show. i was expecting to be bawling.

>My name is Ragnar and I'm about to enter the strike zone with these snakes, and remember be brave stay wild, we will see you on the next adventure

wut

As you implied, as Lothar in WoW he "acts" very similar to how he "acts" as Ragnar.
But also, there's a TV ad he did for Foxtel or some other pay-tv. I swear to god he was acting and talking just like he does as Ragnar. And it wasn't some ironic "Haha, I'm the guy that's know for this character, so I'll act like him" thing or anything, he was just acting as Ragnar as if it was normal.

This all leads me to believe that one of two things is happening.
Either he rocked up on set for both WoW and the pay-tv ad and the only acting direction he was given was "act like Ragnar"
Or, Ragnar is just how he normally is and when he turned up on set for Vikings, everyone else was told to "act and talk like Travis".

He's Australian and we're all batshit, he takes his acting cues from Ray Milland, and Ragnar has been constantly feasting on psychedelic mushrooms since he came of age and probably ergot from shitty crops. He acts insane because he is insane.

I love how he acts, though

You just don't get hipsters.....whered his hipster hair go btw? Well now I want to shave my head.

It's common knowledge that the Ragnar Lothbrok actor hits the fatty before takes.
Look at him. Proove me wrong.