My sides. Where were you when the UK ruined itself?

My sides. Where were you when the UK ruined itself?

>data shows that it was predominantly poor and uneducated areas that voted #leave
>data also shows it was mainly 75+ aged people who voted leave

>British Pound already the weakest today it's ever been in 31 years
>Prices for almost all products in supermarkets and other stores skyrocketing
>EU funding for NHS gone now
>credit rating dropped from triple A
>royally fucked up economy and financial situation in general now

All of this because of your "but t-the immigrants" boogeyman.

Remember Brits. This is final. Can't wait to see you try and come crawling back within a year or two tops though when you realize all the consequences this has. You're happy and memeing now, but the simple fact is that you are most likely not aware of just how many consequences this has. Mainly for the UK, not for the EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WzufpjwZ6T4
itv.com/news/westcountry/update/2016-06-24/cornwall-pleas-for-reassurance-it-will-not-be-worse-off-following-brexit-vote/
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-live-results-and-analysis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>people hurt most by globalism vote against it

HOLY SHIT NO WAY
GUESS THEY SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR A MILLION MUDSLIMES TO RAPE THEM IN THE ASS INSTEAD LIKE GERMANY DID

woah, what a well educated post. Surely didn't expect a "BUT MUH MUSLIMS" reply. Outstanding work Sup Forums

you are the one that chose to ignore the first part of my post which is very relevant

and muslims are a very big issue but you are just going to act like germany is business as usual and not feeling their effects.

You need to get less of your news and political info from Trump speeches.

you need to get less of your news and political info from your wife's son

If you're being serious you've got it exactly backwards.

If you give away your country to muslims, you wont get it back. This is not a fucking game. They will keep it and make it Sharia Law. That'll be the end of it.

The economy is short term to "punish" people for voting against globalist interests. Is typical jew trick simple minded jews savage mindset-_- is typical

I hope you're trolling or are a woman.

Wanna know how I know you're underage?

so, what happens to london?

will EU wreck their "financial capital" industry?
UK doesn't export anything. they just serve as gateway to europe for american, jappo companies.

Freedom and independent rule > economic """prosperity"""

to be honest. I don't give a fuck if I have to live in a shed, I want out of the EU as long as the EU is the undemocratic, globalist, capitalist shitheap it is today

>"YOU'RE DOOMED! DOOOMED!"
Yeah Germany, remember how you thought that sanctions and plummeting rouble would stop Russia from shitting on you?
Guess what happened.
So what makes you think that it'll work with UK? If anything, they are no longer forced to spend resources to feed all those shitskins that you let in the EU.

Get fucked, Kraut. We make our own destiny now.

Fair enough. As long as you actually understand the consequences that's fine.

But I am very certain that a LOT of people do not fully comprehend what is happening now. They just fell for simple right wing rhetoric and crap that the Sun posted and here we are.

> data shows that it was predominantly poor and uneducated areas that voted #leave
Aren't those the people liberals are supposed to care about the most? The under paid, the under appreciate, the bottom dogs always getting picked on?
Or is that only when they're brown?

Fuck sake Hans, you are either a dumb fucker or piss poor troll.

The "its just the immigrant haters" is the exact patronising complacency that lost it for the Remain camp.

We'll have fun trading freely with the 170 other countries that aren't in a political union ruled by you. And without the EU protectionist policies that place massive tariffs on the developing world.

How much of your tax goes towards subsidising Eastern Europe and poorer countries, Hans?

I know sovereignty isn't exactly something you'd value having only existed for 100 years.

Holy Roman Empire fell, the Second Reich fell, the Third Reich fell and the EU will fall. All while these glorious isles haven't been compromised once.

Have fun with Erdogan, the Middle East, and the bear whose borders you're encroaching. So long and thanks for all the fish.

Obligatory:

> inb4 riled
> inb4 underage
> 2 world wars, 1 world cup

Yep, they probably did. I hope this is a wake up call for the EU though. It's clear they want to bring about a federation, but they don't want it to be democratic.

Why can't they just be happy with trade and some freedom of movement? Literally no one wants a United States of Europe, especially not a totalitarian cuckservative one

>short-term economic losses
Nowhere near as important as long-term sovereignty.

You go, Britain

Fuck off Merkel

this is how racism ends, folks

It ends up being an impoverished isolated shithole full of violence and lack of respect for basic human rights

Meanwhile we will rid ourselves of our shitty rightwing government and march with Germany to become a world power

Fuck racism, whoever you are, fuck you

What will the Satanic NWO Jews do to fuck England over? They can't be happy about this. Are they already doing it? Will England be bullied into staying somehow?

eat shit cuck

>it's another Cucked Kraut thread

Aren't you getting tired of this, Kevin-Dschaisn?

If only Germany had the balls to sanction the UK.

Anglo scum crying about globalism makes me laugh all the time.
Please tell me again how the EU forced the UK to import millions of Pakis?

>we will rid
>we will march
Calm your tits, armchair Rambo, you don't have any "we" to speak of.

>Mainly for the UK, not for the EU.

This is the part where you are wrong kraut, when this is done no one will be safe.

I don't know how to analyse data, the post.

You disgrace your dub dubs.
Hopefully Orban will throw you over your wall to the slavering hordes of Pakis on the other side.

How many times does Germany have to fuck you over before you stop cucking to them ?

Maybe another 100 years..

All this jew butthurt in one post. A lot of stupid metrics defined from a point of view that favors your ideas.

>data shows that it was predominantly poor and uneducated areas that voted #leave
education as measured by amount of shekels given to the system, sure

>data also shows it was mainly 75+ aged people who voted leave
good thing, stupid millenials and the lgbtqhasdhjas+ generation mindset is shit

learn about markets, it is volatile, yes, but because of a major political change as expected. things will be back to normal in a couple months at most, also, being free is priceless

C I T A T I O N N E E D E D

>EU funding for NHS gone now
so? the UK is hardly dependent on the "humanitary efforts" of the EU idiot

>credit rating dropped from triple A
"w-w-well ... w-w-we-e d-don't want you either"
also
>2016, believing in credit ratings

>royally fucked up economy and financial situation in general now
>source: OP

Guess what Germany. Your economy will be tanking too when the banks realise that Grease will not have UK money to help pay for them and you are the one left with their bill. I give the French a Year till they are out with us.

>letting blue collared / poor trash have a say in politics

Kek just sit back and watch the island burn

>Russia raining the nuclear bantz down on Polan

UK didn't even left EU yet.
Dumb retard.

I think that the main issue that swung a lot of people in favour of leave was immigration despite it not being nearly as big of a problem as Sup Forums would make you believe. On the other hand lots ignored the potential economic drawbacks of leaving the EU.

Left wing hyperbole convinces me again.

>the loser of WW1 and WW2 giving their input
Oh. Well we were a nation of outcasts and farmers that got our freedom, and we run the world, the moon, and Mars.

Fuck off Merkel

>Says the fucking German
Fuck off retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=WzufpjwZ6T4

Damn. Germoney is laying down some brutally factual bantz.

Yes, ignore the fucking vertical drop in their currency value.

>immigration
>not being nearly as big of a problem as Sup Forums would make you believe
t. civic nationalist cuck

Not to mention that not even the immigration argument works in the Sup Forums context.

Only thing brexit achieves is replacing each czech or pole with three pakis, five indians and six nigerians.

of course the poor voted for brexit.

you fucking german kikes are dumping sand niggers all over them and the sand niggers are taking all the benefits away.

itv.com/news/westcountry/update/2016-06-24/cornwall-pleas-for-reassurance-it-will-not-be-worse-off-following-brexit-vote/

No, there are no Pakis here. I think it's because we never colonized Pakistan. Also I voted for Orbán.

>I hope you're trolling or are a woman.
>or are a woman

Chuckled, honestly. That's probably top 1 comment I've ever seen here, and I've been here for 8+ years.

You need to get less of your culture from ahmed's semen ia your asshole.

>If you give away your country to muslims, you wont get it back. This is not a fucking game. They will keep it and make it Sharia Law. That'll be the end of it.

Too late to save it. The muslims have already invaded UK. Brexit was just the final nail in the coffin. Look, Mohammed is already most popular baby name in London. There is no more saving UK. It is not like they can make all the mudslimes leave now that they are out of EU.

its a big issue in Germany and other mainland EU countries but not in the UK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NEXIT AND GREXIT IS NEXT!

the eternal anglo always wins...why dont you get it?

your impotent rage only gets my dick harder faggot!

thats normal when you jumped out of an union not 24h ago, it will balance itself over time

>disrespect for elders
Check. Definitely a dirty lefty.
>disrespect for poor people
C- wait wtf. I thought lefties were for the poor people... Huh, weird, I guess the right is with the common man on this one.

Way to shoot yourself in the foot, retard.

Deus vult, remove mudslimes.

I think within a year you'll be begging to do business with Britain and you'll be lucky if they let you.

screencap this

>Currency drops because jews hold it all hostage

It's Britains fault for making a fuss!

>Implying OP isn't a salty as fuck Merkel trying to vent her frustration about the fact that she'll no longer be receiving anymore gibsmedat financial aid for refugees from us

The shills are really at it.

Sorry Luka

Will not need you to fix my sink any more. Shue. foff back to your own country

fuck off ahmed.

Piss off Kraut, you just mad cause you lost 2 wars and then failed to own Britain through bankruptcy. God Save the Queen

They won't come crawling back to anyone but Australia for our minerals and trade. UK AU friendship is about to get stronger than it's ever been.

>da uneducated can't grasp anything becuz dey din go 2 da cawlege
This is how the argument actually sounds. These poor whites aren't niggers, they're actually thiniking individuals. Why does anyone who doesn't tow the progressive line automatically get called poor/uneducated? Oh no, those ignorant old people who have seen the degradation of their nation first hand voted leave too, what could those ignorant racists know anyways!?

Fuck off Germany, you're worse than Australia. Full to the brim with shit skins and too scared to fight for anything except for being fucked by every other nation. Cuck

>implying British queen doesn't controls money
What are you trying to say?

> y-you can't use that reasoning for wanting to leave the EU! I won't allow it!!!

>My sides. Where were you when the UK ruined itself?
fucking your mom in her ass

>Yeah Germany, remember how you thought that sanctions and plummeting rouble would stop Russia from shitting on you?
>Guess what happened.
I'm going to guess Russia got cuck'd hard.

Your capital is minority British and has a muslim mayor.
>not a big issue in the UK

You wouldn't go to a plumber for brain surgery, would you?

Poor people suck. Both poor immigrants and poor natives. kys you insignificant poorfag

So what's next? Britain is going to be the second norway?

It's an incredibly deep rabbit hole, but I can assure you that the good guys are winning on multiple fronts. The fact that the vote went through without being manipulated bodes incredibly well for future world democratic processes including within the US. The bad guys are running scared. The only tool the satanic cabal has left is false flag terrorism, which, as we've seen, creates even more resistance to their globalist agenda. If they attacked now, it would only increase the anti-migration sentiment. They are cornered and out of moves. There's nothing left to fear. Very soon they'll be publicly exposed in mainstream news and arrested en masse. Liberation is now. This is the happening folks.

rebirth of the empire

>t. Germanistan cuck butthurt about the EU's imminent end.

Brexit is a huge win for Germany.

We just cut ourselves loose from our worst enemy in the entire world. When we leave NATO, then we'll be cut lose from our deadliest enemy.

The irony of Brexit is that it helps Germany and hurts Britain most of all.

srs question
why isn't this playing on repeat all over Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

>This is how the argument actually sounds. These poor whites aren't niggers, they're actually thiniking individuals
you don't seriously believe this?

>Nexit
>Grexit

Why do you think those are next?

>price of hot pockets up 200%
>can no longer just ask a doctor to get your dick out of the vacuum cleaner

i hope you're ready, uk, the price of freedom must be paid with blood

WE FUCKING DID IT

GERMANISTAN ON SUICIDE WATCH

YOU MAD THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LEAVE THE EU AS LONG AS IT SURVIVES?

I love how people keep posting this without any kind of source.

such a credible information

wow

kek, eternal kraut is salty. Nice try, go cuck France you faggots

why has nobody put trend lines on these charts yet?
The weighting isnt perfectly obvious as circle densities seem to fluctuate particularly on the remain side

Maybe this will be a new opportunity to build a new EU, but this time for real Europeans, and without a globalist elite siphoning power from national governments.

I think we can all agree that the freedom of movement of European people, European goods and European capital has been a great benefit to everyone in the union. But it's all the other things, including non-European influences and fanatical federalist ideals, which ruined this project.

It's time for us all to cut our losses, heed everything we've learned from this.

They would have voted remain if they werent thinking considering the massive propaganda campaign for remain

I didn't believe it until they voted for brexit.
No and you can fuck off with your empty platitudes. I wouldn't let someone with a """"higher education""""" degree in gender studies give me brain surgery either. Anything else to say, screaming cuck?

>EU funding for NHS
You're an idiot, but this is a special kind of stupid, it piqued my interest.

What are you basing this claim on? With sources.

theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-live-results-and-analysis

it's simply plotting data from areas against leave/remain % from those areas

>All of this because of your "but t-the immigrants" boogeyman

A very rare boogeyman. Take a look at Paris. I came back from there about a month ago and I failed to see a single "jaques". Everyone was brown and black - so that immigrant boogeyman is real.

Also, you failed to take over the world through war, so you tried through economic means, and failed again. While I love the German people, you are history's failures.

and it will remain that way, the eu referendum wont change shit, the immigrants will still come in albeit at a slightly slower rate. the referendum doesn't suddenly close the border and deport all 'non-british' people.

Well, Russia is not UK, though I hope we can be as based in this situation as you guys.

Fuck off Herman.

The UK needs you and the EU like it needs cancer. They buy more of your goods and more of the EU goods than any other single nation. They won't come crawling to you, you will come crawling to them. Your fucking scaremongering didn't work before the vote, it won't work now.

You lost. Wilders and Le Pen already called for similar referendums in the last few hours in Netherlands and France. The EU is over. It would have worked except you tried to flood the EU with raping vicious Muslims "refugees" and didn't think people would push back.

Well they did. And tonight the UK dealt the EU a mortal fucking blow, all that's left now is how long will it stagger on before it bleeds out. Because 'you are already dead'.

OP BTFO

This

>ITT: Germans mad at 4th Reich collapse

fuck off you fucking brainwashed cuck

yeah I know I was just saying it would be good if they plotted the trend lines too.
Because they seem obviously but on closer inspection the fluctuations of the densities might affect them

>slowing down immigration isn't a major success

Basically nobody has been doing this because obviously it doesn't benefit the big boys at the top.

You guys have achieved the impossible. Be proud, britbong, don't act like a c_uck.

Germany isn't one to talk about countries ruining themselves. At least UK did something about their situation.