More than 30 people have commited suicide after Brexit market crash by jumping in front of trains

West Japan Rail is reporting delays all over the network due to suicides.

Chuo Shinkansen Line between Tokyo and Osaka is also experiencing rolling delays due to suicides.

More than 30 train-related suicides have been reported nationally after the Brexit news broke.

This is bullshit but I believe it

East Japan Rail's Tokyo Chuo (Central) Line has been shut down due to suicide.

Tokyo Metro's Tozai (East-West) Line trains are turning back due to suicide clean-up.

You obviously don't know japs.

Their currency got rekt and there were massive loses, I'm surprised more nips haven't anherod

Is Hiro going to an hero?

West Japan Rail Hyogo Line, Hankyu Kobe Line are also experiencing delays due to suicide cleanup.

Japan is getting fucked since the start of this year, this might be the drop. Their currency is only getting stronger, due to world problems and that's real bad for their export. You can see the reflection of that in the Nikkei. They are very correlated.

Top fuckign kek. I'm so happy today

hmm their hive queen is pheromone signalling for seppuku for the current drones.

She must be creating a newer and stronger hive for something. Probably stay away from Hawaii for a while, Burgerbros

why are Japs so prone to killing themselves?

It wont be just them. Farage is pleased. Cthulhu has the blood of the high street bankers

Insurance still pays out to the families.

It is actually a really great way to ensure the financial security of your family if you cannot provide for them.

Yeah it totally hasn't anything to do with Brexit, Geert

>blood of the high street bankers

What a great day

LOL love it!

Dude killing yourself is a national pastime in Japan, stop being so judgmental. It's a unique homogenous culture based around honor and shame.

He's true, but it's some people whom suicide.

All bunches of user who posted have their country doomed by immigrants.

My post has no sense, and I don't care.

World War 3 soon yay

nobody here speaks rice you dingus

Would you be kind enough to translate those moon runes?

Good. It's natural selection, we will win this war without a single fight.

I understood you Japan.

Hanz is correct, Some people will resort to suicide.

>all the user who post here are doomed to fight together anyhow since all of our glorious nations have been invaded by arabs and jews.

They live in a no second chance society

These people are probably being murdered by the establishment.

pics or it didn't happen

It made sense to me, greatest ally.

excuse me pedro, but it's called sudoku when nips do it