Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho

Woah

didn't know he was interested in this sort of thing

A bunch of cherrypicked propaganda suited for shitbrains such as your typical neonazi.

Hang all facists, and hang them high.

>Hang all facists, and hang them high.

NAZIS WATCH OUT

>crossed out swastika patch
>wearing a burn israel shit

really jolts my mind

Fantasykino would be the more appropriate genre.

The nazis are the ultimate Dindus

Do people unironically like Hitler? Nigga couldn't do shit

>want to genocide the jews just because they are smarter than you
>fail

>want to conquer europe
>fail

>want to invade russia
>fail

>lose a couple battles
>kills himself

lmao what a pussy

>failed to conquer Europe
he only failed at the UK and was mainly because of the natural barrier of english channel. As well as Spain but who wants to look after smelly lazy shits

Just like you, I can provide cherrypicked propaganda of what a typical fascist looks like.

Woah

what he posted wasn't cherry picked though, yours is

>the kid on the right

Wtf get into character

Spain was allied with Hitler senpai. They were just smart enough not to get directly involved in the war and were in the long run much more useful to Hitler as a "neutral" trading partner.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Denise Wise
Scored a fucking great goal
At the San Siro
10 minutes to go

>tries to be kind to UK because he respected them
>UK was stubborn assholes

> shitty 15m clips check
> shitty editing check
> 6+ hours of fucking drivel with no fact checking

Ultimate redpill-kino doesn't exi--

You know what, I was so sceptical when I started down the path of realising that we had been lied to about Hitler.
If you start looking in to it, from the situations that caused the rise of the Nazis beginning in WW1, to the outbreak of WW2, you see that the Nazis very often were reacting to undue pressures that were put on them by everyone else.

For example, the British and French guarantee of Poland, with no real intention or ability to enforce that guarantee led Poland to refuse to reach a negotiate compromise with Germany regarding the situation of ethnic Germans in Poland and specifically the Danzig question.

Poland felt invincible. Kept persecuting Germans, Germany attacked. Everyone declares war (but does nothing for months because it was all a bluff), Russia invades Poland, Poland asks Britain and France to declare war on Russia.
Poland is told to go fuck itself.
The whole situation was intentionally brought to a point where Germany had to declare war.

I'll throw you a quick red pill.
America entered WW1, swinging the against Germany, because Britain promised the Jews they would look favourably on the establishment of a Jewish homeland in Palestine if the convinced America to enter the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Off the back of that, after their defeat, they was a Jewish led attempt at a coup in Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Buy of course, Hitler distrusted the Jews for no reason and they were simply a scapegoat, Goy.

>who wants to look after the smelly lazy shit
Hitler apparently:
>"To troops, the Spaniards are a crew of ragamuffins. They regard a rifle as an instrument that should not be cleaned under any pretext. Their sentries exist only in principle. They don't take up their posts, or, if they do take them up, they do so in their sleep. When the Russians arrive, the natives have to wake them up. But the Spaniards have never yielded an inch of ground. One can't imagine more fearless fellows. They scarcely take cover. They flout death. I know, in any case, that our men are always glad to have Spaniards as neighbours in their sector."

Here's something that will shatter you view of German Jews:

>100,000 German Jews fought in a German uniform during world war I (The highest number of any German minority group in terms of number and %)
>12,000 German jews died for their country during the war
>18,000 German jews were awarded the Iron Cross during world war I

I gave it a shot but after 2 minutes I realized it made by imbeciles, for imbeciles

I'm prepared to accept that's true.
Yet there was a malign and powerful Jewish influence on the society.
On the world as a whole.
There still is.
They seem to find themselves in positions of cultural, economic or diplomatic subversion.
It's not purely a coincidence that they end up getting fucking removed from every nation they inhabit.

>5% of Jews aren't in-your-face disgusting treacherous snakes and make an effort to blend in

REALLY MACHTS YOU THINK