How do Israelis/Jews feel about the fact that so many people hate them?

How do Israelis/Jews feel about the fact that so many people hate them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
ifitweremyhome.com/
mylifeelsewhere.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Success breeds jealousy.
G-d's chosen people probably view us all as Subhumans

I could care less, but a lot of Jews are really asshurt and feel anti-semitism is on the rise and want new york to secede and such. I have never encountered serious anti-semitism in real life and when I did it was just jokes. Israel seems like a nice place, too. Maybe I'll move to it when I get my degree.

Considering I have a higher IQ than you [and most people] and I find israelis quite refreshing and intelligent, the problem would be everyone else.

>I have never encountered serious anti-semitism in real life and when I did it was just jokes.
how do people know that you are a jew?

>Success breeds jealousy.
No, Arabs don't hate them because they are more successful than them but because they don't want a non-Muslim nation in the Middle East and far left people hate them because muh colonialism, militarism... all the far left nonsenses and most Jews are white, which doesn't help.

Word of mouth in school and I used to wear a star of david, but I stopped because I didn't want girls to know, also had a jewbeard in high school because I wanted my orthodox papers

>and want new york
What?

>and I used to wear a star of david
wtf, you mean like in nazi germany?

No, Muslims hate them for slaughtering our Palestinean brothers after stealing their land, not because they're a non-Muslim nation in ME

but why would you care?
do you really feel such a strong connection to palestinians?

>our palestinian brothers

Aren't Palis Shia and Pakistan Sunni?

No, like a necklace

People hate jews a lot less than you think, we've been besties since medieval times and we would never hold grudges against our Semitic brothers, it's the mullato American devil that's trying to play us against each other

>stealing their land
Land doesn't belong to someone, if they can't defend it.

You sure? It seems to me arabs hate jews quiet a lot

>palestinian brothers

Please.

No offense dudes but Muslims in the US at least have been very nasty to me before and had very strained relations with a mosque that only stayed polite because we didn't want to look bad infront of the of kaffirs/gentiles

>our Palestinian brothers
don't make me laugh pajeet, your brothers are in kashmir

>wanting to be Orthodox

Why? Those people are trash, worse than Muslims. Even other yids can't stand them

Literally like pic related

>Passover?

I am conservative now I just wanted to be able to be recognized as Jewish %100 if I ever wanted to fuck off to Israel
I can't believe that I'm having a serious conversation about this on this site. Jews have become like a meme group recently to be honest.

"muslims" in the US are subject to anglo propagnda more than anyone else
they also follow extreme versions of Islam way too strictly because they never had anyone to teach it to. them and they probably don't speak Arabic as good as us, maybe they are trying compensate

A lion does not concern himself with the thoughts of sheep

is that why the U.K. doesn't give a shit about Ireland

I'm an arab and i don't hate them, well.. i used to when i was younger because "they took our land and killed my people etc.." but i stopped caring long time ago..
actually i think i have more jewish friends than arabs, probably because of work

pretty much

>is American
>unironically moves to Israel after his degree

all the Jewesses here are barracudas with earrings, if I move over there my children will be able to have a real Jewish upbringing and I might be able to bag myself a heeb beauty instead of a eu-timebomb

or maybe you could, you know, marry a non-jew?

>most people in Israel are entirely secular Chads and Stacies
>your degree may not be recognized
>you may get nowhere if you don't speak Hebrew
>you will have to survive with 1/3 or 1/4 of your American income

Are you sure your hypothetic qt Jewess is worth it? Just spend a few months there first.

Yes, the way they're treated is disgusting. We don't hate Israel strongly for nothing, if Israel was Christian or Hindu it would be the same. It wouldn't be so bad if Israelis would stop bullshitting around and killing civilians.

Palis are Sunni as well, and Muslims need unity first before killing each other over Sunni-Shia

There was a Palestinean kid in high school in UAE, I asked him about Israel and he said "Man idk most Jews are cool and I don't hate someone I don't know". He was ignorant and thinks Israeli Jews are like Stan Lee and Seth Rogan. I didn't give a shit about Israel either until I read up on its history. Israel has made a mockery of the Muslim world, big Arab lions couldn't defeat a tiny state. Arabs nowadays are doing nothing, there is no unity. It's disgraceful, Arabs have abandoned Islam and become lazy hedonists. When people hear of an Arab it's not someone great it's some North African loser who drinks and parties until he has a sudden epiphany and decides to blow himself up. Pakistan is not much better but at least we have nukes. Shia Iran threatens Israel the most, Arabs don't mention it and expect the problem to solve itself.

No. It would invalidate their status as Jews, lol. That's why they can get away with that but we can't, at least not we if we care.
I plan to visit first, it is just something I was thinking about.

The thing about Isreal is, it's not even that I hate Isreal itself so much as that I hate the way powerful nations behave TOWARDS Israel, if that makes sense.

Because let's face it, Israel is not an economic force like the US or Germany, it's not a military force like China, they may have some nukes but eh, there are plenty of more powerful nuclear nations around.

What Israel has is superstitious bullshit, and they milk that shit for all it's worth, it's unjustly turned them into one of the major global players when it fact the country itself is completely unremarkable.

It just irritates me.

>would stop bullshitting around and killing civilians

Maybe if those civilians learned that throwing rocks is NOT ok...

I'm quite disgusted at the senseless hate, but at least we're not at their mercy anymore.

I hope you're Christian or in Israel unwillingly because if you're there of your own choice you're contributing to the Israeli economy and in turn the IDF whose existence puts the Ummah to shame and causes Palestinean kids to have no home. George Abbas was a Christian and even he fought for Palestine

But I'm at your mercy tho

Fuck off with your crocodile tears, faggot. All you care about is looking like a good muslim by rambling on about the ummah and their oppression. Fucking useless arab larper. Try fixing up your failed shithole of a country first

>if Israel was Christian or Hindu it would be the same.
what if they were muslims?

That's because Israel has nukes and has them aimed at the whole of Middle-East. Which means if Israel goes, the rest of the world will have a serious trouble supplying oil to itself.

>muh nukes
dumb curry nigger "your" nukes are saudi nukes, they put them there so you don't get bombed back to Hinduism by India :)

Don't hate Palestinians, I think we're slowly getting used to each other.

If the Israelis wanted to they take over the whole place in a day, frustrated kids and teens throwing rocks doesn't hurt them one bit. It's insane that they think killing civilians and destroying everything they have is ok. Those demons should just take over already and spare the lives of innocents, the Arabs will have to say something when the shrinking Palestinean Territories are finally gone

>it's not a military force
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

>the country itself is completely unremarkable
The fact it still exists is remarkable enough.

Do you think we would ever peacefully unite into one country?

>Those demons should just take over already and spare the lives of innocents

But there are no innocents in Palestine

Don't know if one country or two, but there probably will be peace in 50 years or so

Thanks lads I never would've thought of this and I'm gonna submit my application to see if I'm eligible for licensing professionally in the promised land
You guys really are helpful sometimes

Pakistan is democratic which means it's corrupt. Nothing I can do about that. We don't have oil or tourism or decent education like you. At least we don't let the alcohol flow in our country, how do they justify that?

If would be impossible to be Muslims, they would be "Muslims" like Assad who are nothing but liars. No true Muslim cares about ethnic bullshit.

You guys are always whiny crybabies. Both in real life and on the internet.

Have you encountered many jews in Japan?

Ah yes, because no one on Sup Forums is a whiny crybaby

You know who else has nukes in relative proximity to the Middle East? India.

You know why the US is not sticking out their tongue to lick India's anus clean?

Because no Jesus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

ITT: dumb indian thinks alcohol is haram because he can't read Arabic and think for himself so he relies on imams or whatever the fuck they have over there

Mazal tov desu

>he thinks it's not about keeping Arab oil countries in check

Being a Scotsman is a lot different to being a Muslim. There are certain qualities and values a good Muslim should have according to the Quran and Sunnah.

I can read Arabic just fine, you seem to have lost your mind to alcohol if you think khamr is ok. I trust the imams and scholars more than our desires.

India has nukes aimed at Pakistan, not Saudi Arabia. But yeah, Unitedstatians don't want Jerusalem blown up.

I would reather have a one state solution

Both Palestine and Israel unite into one country and so both could share the holy land and stop this senseless killing

Honestly I blame Britian for dividing the country into two with their retarded border they have drawn

But then Muslims could outbreed Jews

>Being a Scotsman is a lot different to being a Muslim
Not sure if well memed or completely dumb desu

And who is the expert to determine if muslims live up to those values? You?

at this point? what the fuck is even left to keep in check?

Saudi Arabia has always been the only one who has it's shit together and the situation in that country never changes regardless of foreign policy. Saudi Arabia gives the US oil for being excluded from human rights violations, fair enough.

So what' you're left with is the lesser oil countries like Iraq, which at this point are such shitshow memes the US can do what it wants with them.

How does Israel even factor into that anymore? In what way is it vital?

>Palestine and Israel unite into one country
>10 gorillion Palestinians in exile can vote in Israeli matters now
>new law: let's expel all Jews from the country lmao

Anybody. It's obvious, who would think Assad is a good Muslim when he kills thousands of them? It's the same, even if Netanyahu claimed to be Muslim he would still be a tyrant that no Muslim who believes sincerely in his religion would consider a fellow Muslim

>Israel seems like a nice place

What is your favourite part about it? The desert climate? The constant terrorist menace? The killings of children? The de-facto apartheid? Being surrounded by countries that literally want to destroy you?

That won't happen

Aren't Jews poplation rising?

don't humor the brainlet. reminder that the logical end result of his argument is "follow the Quran word for word or you're a kafir and should be killed"

Israel is just the only reliable Ameeican ally in the region, with no hidden imperialist or Islamic agenda, and the capacity to hit anyone quickly.

>who would think Assad is a good Muslim when he kills thousands of them?
maybe the ones he killed were no real muslims?

Only the population of Ultra-Orthodox insects, sadly

>The desert climate? The constant terrorist menace? The killings of children?
Sorry but we're not talking about Spain

What are we? In the medieval age?

>with no hidden imperialist or Islamic agenda
dude...

R E K T
E
K
T

It's not hidden :^)

The fact we finally have a viable state to return to is nice, and the US isn't really that safer. Plus, as I said, it would be good to raise a family there.

They probably don't give a fuck, we're not people to them

Idnpt know man, ICBMs have very long ranges, I seriously doubt the US needs Israel. They just don't want anyone to damage the Holy Place

Sup Forums please go

What about us :(
It's actually haram to consider anyone who follows the 5 pillars of Islam not muslim, only god gets to decide that
but the stupid paki won't tell you that because he can't into the deeper meaning of the Quran, its worse than pol retards and their wrong out of context translations
All good translations of the Quran were destroyed by Mongols and by ottomans to keep people stupid and now translations are just a propagnda tool
drinking isn't even haram in Islam

What's this website called? been seeing it a lot lately

I...forgot a country called Jordan existed...

I couldn't care less, if my existence as a jewish person/israeli person makes your rage then you should get checked.

I do not think everyone is antisemitic and personally I don't think every anti-zionist is a vile antisemite like the zionists like to portray it.

ifitweremyhome.com/
mylifeelsewhere.com/
this one is sorta popular too

I'm not criticizing, I wouldn't consider the rest of mankind "people" either if I were a jew

obviously you are not people you are memes and I like memes.

Right on bro, some rhinoplasty and you can't even tell the difference.

Anti-zionism is an excuse by antisemitic leftists a lot of the time, and it often escalates to that. Go to Reddit to see this
Why not? We're not all in the seat of power or extremely wealthy, a lot of us are just normal people like me or you.
I'm honestly kind of surprised Sup Forums hasn't shat up this thread.

You're an okay-tier ally but your military isn't Israel's desu

>mfw born with some goy features and one of them is a normal sized nose.

you can see i'm jewish only when i smile

All the arab countries around it are shitholes, while they managed to turn that stolen sandbox into a thriving first world country. So the whole 'muh muslim brothers' thing is a sham.

My sister converted to Judaism at 29

I didn't say *ALL* anti-zionists are antisemites, there are some elements to it but calling every lefty an antisemite is like Sup Forums throwing JIDF at everyone who doesn't agree with them.

>crocodile tears

this, well said

You are gonna be at the mercy of my dick

I highly suspect she doesn't live in Tunesia?